|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
MAHE MET 2019: Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will be conducting MAHE MET 2019 i.e. Manipal Entrance Test (MET) for admission to 16 B.tech Courses available in the constituent institutes of Manipal- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim and Manipal University Jaipur. The MAHE MET exam was earlier also known as MU OET. MAHE MET 2019 Application Form will be released in the month of October 2018. Candidates seeking admission to the course will have the chance to appear for the entrance exam three times. Admission to the candidates who appeared for the MAHE MET 2019 entrance exam will be given on the basis of their All India Rank in MAHE MET 2019.
- 1 About MAHE MET 2019
- 2 Latest Update:
- 3 MAHE MET 2019 Exam Date | Manipal Entrance Test
- 4 MAHE MET 2019 Application Form
- 5 MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Programmes offered by MAHE 2019
- 7 MET 2019 Examination Pattern
- 8 MAHE MET 2019 Syllabus
- 9 MAHE MET 2019 Slot Booking
- 10 MAHE MET 2019 Admit card
- 11 MAHE MET 2019 Result
- 12 MAHE MET 2019 Cutoff
- 13 MAHE MET Counselling 2019
About MAHE MET 2019
|Full Exam Name||Manipal Academy of Higher Education Manipal Entrance Test|
|Common Name||MAHE MET 2019|
|Exam conducting Body||Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based|
|Admission In||Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim and Manipal University Jaipur|
|Counselling conducting Body||MAHE|
Manipal Academy of Higher Education has released the Application Form for MAHE MET 2019 on 10th October 2018. Find the Link of the Application Form below.
MAHE MET 2019 Exam Date | Manipal Entrance Test
MAHE MET 2019 Exam Dates: Candidates appearing for the Manipal Entrance Test(MET 2019) are required to keep themselves updated with the important notifications as released by the Manipal University.
|Availability of Online MAHE MET Application Form||10th October 2018 (announced)|
|Final Date for submission of filled Application Form||April 2019|
|MAHE MET Online Test Booking Schedule (OTBS) for the 1st and 2nd attempt||March 2019|
|Hall Ticket for 1st and 2nd attempt||April 2019|
|MAHE MET 2019 examination (1st and 2nd attempt)||May 2019|
|MAHE MET 2019 Slot Booking 3rd attempt||May 2019|
|Hall Ticket for 3rd attempt||May 2019|
|MAHE MET 2019 (3rd attempt)||May 2019|
|The result of MAHE MET 2019||May 2019|
|MAHE MET 2019 Merit List||May 2019|
|First round of Counselling||First week of June 2019|
|Commencement of classes||July 2019|
MAHE MET 2019 Application Form
The Manipal Entrance Test Application Form of MAHE MET 2019 will be available on the official website of Manipal Academy of Higher Education. MAHE offers various courses under number of departments. Candidates are required to be very careful while filling up the Application form. The last date for the submission of the Application Form will be in April 2019. The registration process of MET 2019 will be comprised of six steps namely Registration, Contact and Communication Details, Qualification Details, Uploading Documents, Selection of course and payment of fees, confirmation and submission of the MAHE MET 2019 Application Form.
Manipal Entrance Test MAHE MET 2019 Application Form Fee:
This is an important section which needs to be completed by the candidates. It should be noted that in case the candidate doesn’t pay the required amount or forget to do so for any reason, her/his application will not be accepted and will be liable for rejection after the prescribed date for submission gets over.
- The amount of the MET 2019 Application Fee is Rs. 600/-
- The amount of the examination fee is Rs. 1400/-
- The total amount of the Application is Rs. 2000/-
MET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates will be required to go through the eligibility conditions as prescribed by Institute for MAHE MET 2019. The different criteria that have to be met by the candidates in order to appear for the MET 2019 exam are mentioned below:
- The candidate should have successfully completed their 10+2 (equivalent) examination. 50% marks should have secured by the candidate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subject in 10+ 2 or A level or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent.
- According to Manipal Entrance Test prescribed eligibility criteria, the candidate should have compulsorily studied Physics, Mathematics and English. Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any technical vocational subject should be optional subjects.
- In the entrance examination of MAHE MET 2019, the candidates will be required to secure 50% marks in order to qualify for the exam.
Programmes offered by MAHE 2019
Candidates looking for the areas in which specialization can be achieved can go through the list of the programs which are offered by the University under B.Tech. Over 16 programs are offered from which candidates can choose any one and go for future aspects in that particular field.
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Instrumentation and Control engineering
- Mechtronics Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Print and Media Engineering.
MET 2019 Examination Pattern
Candidates who will be appearing for MAHE MET 2019 are advised to go through the examination pattern of the question paper that candidates will be required to solve in order to qualify the MAHE MET entrance exam.
- The MAHE MET Entrance Exam will be conducted in an Online mode (Computer-based test).
- The duration of the Manipal Entrance Test will be of 150 minutes (2 Hours and 30 Minutes)
- The format of the question paper will be of objective type. Each question will have 4 possible answers, candidates are required to mark the correct one as per their knowledge.
- There will be a total of 200 questions.
- The question paper will contain 4 sections namely
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|English and General Aptitude||30|
MAHE MET 2019 Syllabus
Go through the detailed Manipal Entrance Test MET 2019 syllabus from here. Candidates can go through the topics that will be covered in the MAHE entrance exam and prepare in advance. The important topics under each section are mentioned in the table format below.
|General English Syllabus||
MAHE MET 2019 Slot Booking
MET 2019 Slot Booking: The Manipal Entrance Test of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses will be held on different days and on different time slots. It will be important and mandatory for a candidate to book a test date and a slot in order to appear for the met exam. It should be noted that the Hall Ticket will not be downloaded until the Slot Booking is done as Hall Ticket will be containing the information about the slot, exam centre, candidate etc.
The Manipal MET Admit card will only be available after the slot booking process is over. The Admit card will contain the details such as Name of the candidate, Reporting Time, Time of the exam, Application Number, Roll Number, Address of the examination centre, instructions for the candidates to be followed on the day of the exam and other details.
Steps of Booking a Slot and Downloading Hall Ticket of MAHE:
The slot booking and download of Manipal Entrance Test Hall Ticket will be done from the Manipal Online Test Booking System (OTBS).
The step by step procedure to book MAHE MET 2019 Slot Booking is mentioned in the points below:
- Click on the OTBS Link (Which will be updated here soon).
- Enter MAHE Manipal Entrance Test Application Form Number and Password
- Click on the Login Button.
- Choose Test Center and Test Date as per your preference.
- From the slots available and displaying on the screen, select one slot as per your suitability.
- Confirm the booking in a minute.
- The Hall Ticket link will be available now.
- Click on ‘Download Manipal Academy of Higher Education’ Hall Ticket.
- The Hall Ticket will appear on the screen containing all the required details.
- Save and Download the Hall ticket and get at least 2 to 3 copies for the future reference.
MET 2019 Result: The result of Manipal Entrance Test 2019 will be announced in May 2019. Candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to check their scores. The ranks and merit list will also be announced in May 2019. The candidates will be able to view and download their result from the official website of Manipal. Candidates will be required to Login using their Application Number and Password. The All India Rank of the candidates will be available in the Rank List based on which candidates will be called for the counselling procedure and for the final allotment of seats for the course they applied for.
MAHE MET 2019 Cutoff
MAHE MET 2019 Cutoff: The Manipal Entrance Test MET 2019 will be released by the University determining the minimum score that the candidate will require for qualifying the entrance exam. Based on the cutoff basis candidates can check whether they have successfully qualified the Manipal Entrance Test or not. The marks scored in the exam will determine whether the candidate is eligible for the admission into the offered program. The cutoff of Manipal Entrance Test 2019 will be prepared on various factors i.e. the total number of candidates, the number of seats available, previous year cut off trends etc.
MAHE MET Counselling 2019
The MAHE MET 2019 Counselling procedure will be for the final seat allotment of the candidate in the applied course. The physical presence of the candidate is required at the time of counselling. Candidates have to bring all the required documents and admission fee at the time of the counselling.
MAHE MET Counselling Fee 2019
The counselling registration and course fee will be required to be paid by the candidate on the day of the registration on the counselling day. The payment of fee will only be done in an Offline mode i.e. through Demand Draft payable in favour of “Manipal Academy of Higher Education” payable at Manipal or Udupi. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Counselling Fee of MAHE MET 2019
|Category||Amount (in Rs.) (1st Installment)|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Course Fees||Rs. 2, 85, 000/-|
|Total||Rs. 2, 95,000/-|