MAHE MET Application Form 2019- Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) conducts Manipal Entrance Test (MET) for admission to various courses offered by the University. MAHE MET Application Form 2019 is released by the University and the last date for the submission will be in April 2019. Only those candidates who will successfully submit MAHE MET Application Form 2019 will be eligible to appear for the entrance exam. For more of the details of MAHE MET 2019 Application Form details go through the article below..
MAHE MET Important Dates 2019
Go through the tentative schedule from the tabular format below:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online Application Form||10th October 2018 (Released)|
|Final Date for submission of filled Application Form||April 2019|
Documents to be Kept Ready for MAHE MET Application Form Filling
Filling up the application form is one of the most crucial step and we would want you to fill and submit it carefully. To avoid the last minute hustle, each applicant must keep below listed documents ready with them to fill up the application form. check the list of documents below:
- Scanned image of the candidate’s photograph and signature
- Valid email address
- Valid mobile number
- Academic details
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking details
- Details of demand draft if candidates are paying the application fee through demand draft.
MAHE MET Application Form Procedure 2019
MAHE MET Application Form 2019 is the first step in the admission procedure. The Application Form will consist of sections comprising Registration, Contact details, providing Academic qualifications, uploading important documents, uploading scanned photographs and signatures with the mentioned specifications. The details mentioned in the form will be considered the valid one and the details further mentioned on the Admit card such Name of the candidate, Date of Birth etc. Will be based on the information mentioned by the candidate in The Application form.
Steps for Filling MAHE MET Application Form 2019
Step 1 Registration: The candidates applying for the first time for the exam will be required to go through the registration procedure. After providing the information, application number along with your Login ID & Password will be mailed to your registered ID. Information to be entered at this stage will be:
- First name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
Step 2: Filling Details in the Application Form: After entering all the details in the Registration section, click on submit button. The following details have to be filled in the Application Form.
- Address of the candidate
- Pin Code
- Alternate Number
- Email ID
- Alternate Email ID
The Next section in the Application Form will be of providing the Educational Qualification:
- School/Institute Name
- Qualifying Exam
- Year of Passing
Step 3: Uploading the Documents in the form- In this section, the candidate will have to upload the mentioned scanned documents in the form. It is advised that the candidate keep ready these documents in prior keeping in mind the specifications which has to be followed while uploading the documents. The files which has to be uploaded are:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of the candidate.
Step 4: Payment of the Application fee: Under this section submission of the fee has to be done. It should be noted that without the completion of this section, the application form will not be accepted. The Application fee can be paid through Net banking or credit card or candidates can also opt for the payment through Demand draft. Candidates will be required to keep the details of the DD like DD No., IFSC code etc. Ready while applying. The candidate will have to pay the Application Fee as well as Exam Fee as mentioned below:
- Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
- Exam Fee: Rs.1400/-
- Total Amount: Rs. 2000/-
Step 5: Take a printout copy of the Application Form: After the payment of the Application form, candidates have to confirm the payment and click on the submit button. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the Application form and keep it for the future reference.
Applying for Programs in different groups: For this candidates will have to apply using different Application Form and will be required to make a separate payment. Details to be filled in this step of the Application form are:
- Date of Birth
- Parent Name
- Test Center Preference 1
- Test Center Preference 2
MAHE MET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Candidates will be required to go through the eligibility conditions as prescribed by Institute for MAHE MET 2019. The different criteria that have to be met by the candidates in order to appear for the exam are mentioned below:
- The candidate should have successfully completed their 10+2 (equivalent) examination. 50% marks should have secured by the candidate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subject in 10+ 2 or A level or IB or American 12th grade or equivalent.
- According to MAHE MET 2019 prescribed eligibility criteria, the candidate should have compulsorily studied Physics, Mathematics and English. Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any technical vocational subject should be optional subjects.
- In the entrance examination of MAHE MET 2019, the candidates will be required to secure 50% marks in order to qualify for the exam.
Key Points regarding the MAHE MET Application Form:
- The Username and password will be created after the Registration. These details should be kept with utmost care as it will required throughout the admission procedure.
- The spelling of the name in the Application form should be the same as in the qualifying examination marks card.
- The details of the program should be carefully selected. The course or the program for which the candidate is applying for should be carefully filled.
- The copy of the Application form should be kept safely for future references and the application number should be noted down.
- The print copy of the Application form should be sent to the authorities of Manipal Academy of Higher Education if the fee is paid by DD or challan.