MHT CET 2019 Cut Off: MHT CET Cutoff 2019 will be released separately for both All India candidates and Maharashtra candidates. The cut off for Engineering & Technology, Agriculture, Pharmacy and Pharm.D will be released separately by DTE. Only those who meet the required cut off will be able to participate in the MHT CET 2019 counselling.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
|MHT CET 2019 Exam Date||2nd week May 2019|
|MHT CET Result 2019 Declaration||1st Week June 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Cut off List Released||1st week June 2019|
MHT CET Cut Off 2019
- The cut-off list of MHTCET 2019 will be released in the 1st week of June 2019, soon after the MHT CET Result 2019 has been announced.
- MHCET 2019 Cut Off list will be declared category-wise.
- The cut off for Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Agriculture and Pharm.D will be published by the DTE, Maharashtra.
- Candidates who meet the required cutoff will be eligible for admission and will be allowed to sit in the counselling session for seat allotment.
Factors that determine MHT CET 2019 cutoff
- Total number of candidates appearing in MHT CET 2019
- The difficulty level of questions asked in the entrance exam
- Seat capacity of the course to which admission is sought
- Previous years’ cutoff trends
- Category of the candidate
How to check MHT CET 2019 Cut Off
In case you don’t know the procedure to check the MHT CET cut off, you can check the procedure given below.
- Visit the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the Cut off link.
- Enter the category you belong to.
- The cut off will be displayed on the screen.
MHT CET 2019 Merit List and Rank-Wise Cut Off
The MHT CET merit list 2019 will be published for all categories institutions-wise. The cut off will be released after every round of the seat allotment. Number of seats in each available stream after each counselling also will be released. The cut off will be published in pdf format. Cut off may vary category-wise. The cutoff will be released in the form of closing ranks along with JEE Main paper 1 score/MH CET score. The candidates those will meet the cut off will be eligible for further admission rounds. Various institutions release their cutoff for their offered courses in different fields. On the basis of MHT CET result 2019, the competent authority will prepare the merit list. Before releasing the final merit list, the authority will also publish the provisional merit list and candidates will be called for counselling.
MHT CET Previous Year Cut Off
MHT CET CutOff Previous Year: With the previous years cut off one can make the estimation for the marks they have to score to get admission. You can check the MHT CET previous year cut off and get a rough idea for the cut off a particular course in which you want to get admission. Below we have mentioned the top 10 institution stream-wise with their closing ranks.
|Institution Name||Stream||Closing Rank|
|Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune||Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.||4683|
|Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune||Polymer Engineering||9218|
|KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||2998|
|Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai||Bio Medical Engineering||8750|
|Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||1828|
|Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai||Bio Medical Engineering||14033|
|Fr. C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai||Information Technology||4267|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Mumbai||Electronics Engineering||4839|
|Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune||Industrial Engineering||8664|
|Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai||Dye-stuff Technology||3472|