National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE) 2019: It is a central scheme funded by the government of India. The main objective is to establish an enabling environment to reduce the drop-outs and to promote the enrollment of girl children, mainly belonging to SC/ST communities, in secondary schools. The Renewal forms for NSIGSE are not available for 2019 session yet. They will be released soon on National scholarship Portal. Eligible students must apply for the National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education (NSIGSE) 2019 within the scheduled date and time. Link to register will be provided here as soon as it gets released. According to the scheme, a sum of Rs.3,000/- is deposited in the name of eligible unmarried girls as a fixed deposit on enrollment in class IX, who are entitled to withdraw it along with interest thereon on passing X Class and attaining 18 years of age. To know more – Read Below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education Eligibility Criteria 2019
To be eligible for the benefit under National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education the girl should be unmarried and should be below 16 years of age (as on 31st March) on joining class IX.
Important Guidelines Regarding NSIGSE
- The scheme covers (i) all-girls belonging to SC/ST communities who pass class VIII and (ii) all girls who pass VIII examination from Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (irrespective of whether they belong to SC/ST) and enroll in class IX in State Government, Government-aided and Local Body Schools.
- The benefit under the NSIGSE can be availed with anyone other scholarship schemes.
- On maturity, the incentive amount along with interest is transferred directly into bank accounts of students following DBT mode by implementing banks through PFMS platform.
- The beneficiary girls studying in Class IX need to apply under PreMatric scholarship category.
- The beneficiary girls are required to register as a new user and then log in to apply for incentive amount.
- For pre-matric scholarship, only two applications can be submitted through one mobile.
National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education Application Form 2019
The Application Form to apply for the National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education can be done online only with the following steps:
- Click here to apply online.
- Click on “New User? Register”.
- Scroll down to click on “Continue”.
- Fill the details to register.
- An application id and password will be generated on the computer screen and an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter OTP number and confirm.
- Now, start filling the form.
- Click on “Final Submit” to submit the application form.
Documents Are To Be Uploaded on Portal (if needed)
The following documents are to be uploaded:
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Photograph
- Self-attested certificate of Postvious academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year.
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card or Enrollment
- Income certificate issued by the Designated State or UT Authority
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother or father
- Disability Certificate.