Haryana ITI Merit List 2021: The Department of Industrial Training (DIT) is the official authority that has released the Haryana ITI Merit list 2021. It is the conducting body of the exams of Haryana ITI. In order to download the Haryana ITI Merit List, the candidates must visit the official website of Haryana ITI. Furthermore, the candidates, who have successfully filled the application form will be able to check their names in the Haryana ITI merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Department of Industrial Training (DIT) will prepare the Haryana ITI 1st round, 2nd Round, 3rd rounds of counselling according to the marks of the candidates. Subsequently, the authorities will grant admission to the candidates on the basis of the qualifying marks. Other factors for the admission are, the number of applications, etc. Furthermore, the Haryana ITI Counselling will stretch around 3-4 rounds depending upon the availability of seats. In order to know more about the Haryana ITI merit list 2021, keep on reading the article.
Haryana ITI Merit List 2021 Releasing Date
The candidates should keep a tab on the important dates of the Haryana ITI merit list. Skipping of any dates can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. The university will release the official dates. For more information regarding the important dates of the Haryana ITI List 2021, the candidates need to refer to the following table:
|Event Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of application form||To be notified|
|Last date for submission of application form||To be notified|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||To be notified|
|Merit List Availability||To be notified|
|Result announcement||To be notified|
|Counselling date||To be notified|
Haryana ITI Merit list 2021
The Department of Industrial Training conducts the exam for Haryana Industrial Training Institute (ITI). The merit list of Haryana ITI 2021 will be released online in the month of October on the official website of the university. The candidates, who have successfully cracked their entrance examination can check their names on the Haryana ITI merit list. Furthermore, the authorities will grant admission to the candidates on the basis of the marks in the entrance exam. Therefore, the candidates who plan to appear for the exam must fill-up the application form. However, the candidates should make sure that the information is provided in the application form should be appropriate. An inappropriate application form will be liable for rejection.
Candidates should make sure that they possess the required eligibility criteria before applying for the course they possess for. The applicants, who have qualified class 10th and 12th exams are eligible to apply for this course. The authorities will select the candidates on the basis of the marks secured by them in the qualifying examination. However, it is important that the academic details provided by the candidates are correct. Furthermore, the final admission will be provided through the Haryana ITI seat allotment procedure. For more of the details go through the article below.
Haryana ITI Admission Procedure 2021
Department of Industrial Training 2021 grants admission to the candidates on the basis of the marks attained by them in their entrance exam. The seat allocation to the students will be as per the Haryana ITI merit list. The candidates, in order to take the admission, must fill up the application form. While filling the registration form, the candidates need to make sure that the information provided in the application form is absolutely true. Any kind of incorrect information can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
It is mandatory for candidates to attend the Haryana ITI counselling procedure. The candidate who fails to attend the counselling session cannot take admission in any of the courses of Haryana ITI. The counselling sessions are in 3 rounds based on seat availability and the number of candidates who applied for the courses provided by the university. The authority will conduct the 4th round of counselling if the seats are not filled after the 3rd round. After, the Haryana ITI counselling procedure, the seat allotment result will be declared naming the candidates who have been selected for the course they have applied for.
Steps To Check The Merit List of Haryana ITI 2021
In order to check the List of Haryana ITI 2021, the candidate needs to follow certain steps. Skipping of any step can stop the candidate from accessing his merit list. The steps, which are needed to be followed are:
- Click on the link of the Haryana ITI merit list available on the official website (itiharyana.gov.in).
- Click on Login.
- Log in with the help of the mandatory credentials
- ITI Haryana round 1 allotment result or list will be reflected on the screen.
- Download and print the same for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The Haryana ITI 2021 Merit List
The list of Haryana ITI contains important information about the candidate. The candidates are advised to make sure that the information mentioned in the merit list is absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities. The details, which are mentioned in the Haryana ITI Merit List 2021 are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
- The merit of the candidate
- The release date of the Merit List.
Career Options After ITI Course
There are a lot of opportunities after doing a course in ITI which the candidates can take advantage of. Here are listed some of them:
- There is a vast opportunity in Govt. and Private sector for those students who have a certificate in ITI diploma course.
- It is generally saying that a skilled hand is never empty.
- After engineering and non-engineering trades, candidates can join the Government or Private sector as per their eligibility.
Highlights of Haryana ITI Merit List
Here are listed some of the highlights of Haryana ITI List 2021:
- Haryana ITI Result 2021 has been made available on the official website in the month of October 2021.
- If any candidate is found ineligible at any stage, his/her candidature will be canceled immediately.
- The admission of candidates will be finalized on the basis of Haryana ITI merit list.
- Candidate must attend counselling process for claiming admission to the allotted seat.
- The competent authority will also verify the original documents of the candidate to ascertain his/her eligibility.
- The competent authority will take the final decision on admission of any individual.
- All the students are recommended that they provide all the information carefully and correctly during the entire Haryana ITI admission process.