Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2022 will start soon. However, the MBA admission has been started. Students who are unable to pursue their education on a regular basis can go for distance education. Jiwaji University (JU) was founded on 23rd May 1964 by located in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is fully accredited by the Government of India. The university started with 29 affiliated colleges and now more than 300 colleges are affiliated with it. Jiwaji University offers various programs through Distance mode education. The programs are as follows. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jiwaji University Distance Education 2022- Dates
Go through the schedule of Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission from the tabular format below. Candidates applying for admission to the course must keep themselves updated with the latest notification of the admission dates. Make sure that you visit the website for the latest updates and notifications. Once the dates of Jiwaji University Distance Education admission are announced, we will update the dates here.
However, we have provided the tentative dates below. Candidates can get an idea regarding the release of the Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission Form.
|Last Date for Depositing Completed Admission Forms without late fees||–|
|Last Date for Depositing Completed Admission Form with late fees||–|
|Last Date for Depositing Completed Admission Forms with late fees||–|
|Issue of Admission List||–|
Jiwaji University, Gwalior Distance Education Courses
|Name of the Programme||Courses|
|Post Graduate Course||Social Work (M.A)|
|M.A. in Painting|
|M.A. in Drawing|
|M.A. in Geography|
|M.A. in Public Administration|
|M.A. in Political Science|
|M.A. in Sanskrit|
|M.A. in Hindi|
|M.A. in English|
|M.A. in Sociology|
|M.A. in History|
|M.A. in Economics|
|M.B.A. (Chemicals, Sales and Marketing Management)|
|M.B.A. (Rural Technology and Management)|
|M.B.A. General (Three Year)|
|P.G. Diploma Courses||P.G. Diploma in Psychological Counselling|
|P.G. Diploma in Computer Application|
|P.G. Diploma in Human Resource Development|
|P.G. Diploma in Yoga Education|
Jiwaji University Admissions Eligibility Criteria
The candidates seeking admission may check their eligibility criteria for the courses offered by the university from the table given below.
|Name of the course||Eligibility||Duration (In Years)|
|B.J.M.C.||Graduate in any stream||1|
|B. Lib. & Information Sci.||Graduate in any stream||1|
|B.Sc. (Computer Sc., P,M)||10+2 in Science (Maths)||3|
|B.Sc. (ZBC)||10+2 in Science (Bio)||3|
|B.Sc. (PCM)||10+2 in Science (Maths)||3|
|B.Com.||10+2 in Commerce||3|
|B.A. (any three subjects out of History, Pol.Sci. Eco., Geography, Sociology, Fine art, Home science.)||10+2 in any stream||3|
Post Graduate Courses
|M.A. (Geography)||Graduate in any stream||2|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||Graduate in any stream||2|
|M.A. (Political Science)||Graduate in any stream||2|
|M.A. (Sanskrit)||Graduate in any stream||2|
|M.A. (Hindi)||Graduate in any stream||2|
|M.A. (English)||Graduate in any stream||2|
|M.A. (Sociology)||Graduate in any stream||2|
|M.A. (History)||Graduate in any stream||2|
|M.A. (Economics)||Graduate in any stream||2|
Professional Post Graduate Courses
|M.A. (Drawing & Painting)||Graduate in any stream||2|
|M.A. Social Work||Graduate in any stream||2|
|Master of Library Science & Information Science||B. Lib.||1|
|MBA (General)||Graduate in any stream with 45% Marks||3|
|MBA (Rural Technology and Management)||Graduate in any stream with 45% Marks||2|
|MBA (Chemical Sales & Marketing Management)||Graduate in any stream with 45% Marks||2|
|Psychological Counseling||Graduate in any stream||1|
|Computer Applications||Graduate in any stream||1|
|Human Resources Development||Graduate in any stream||1|
|Yoga Education||Graduate in any stream||1|
Jiwaji University Admission Process & Rules 2022
The Jiwaji University Admission Form 2022 releases in the month of September. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the form. However, the mode of the form is online as well as offline.
- The Jiwaji University Distance Exam Form can be filled directly from the School of Studies in Distance Education or any study centre or download from the University website: www.Jiwaji.edu. A payment of Rs.200/- by Bank challan of C.B.I. or DD of Rs.200/- (Rs.250/-by post) in favour of The Registrar, Jiwaji University, payable at Gwalior.
- Go through the instructions before filling up the form.
- Submit the Jiwaji University Exam Form along with photocopies of documents and the required course fee (First Installment) through Bank challan of C.B.I. or DD in the favor of “Registrar, Jiwiji University, Gwalior”. You can also send by post in the name of “Director, Distance Education, Distance Education Building, Jiwaji University Campus, Gwalior M.P. – 474011.
- The fee of the not eligible candidates will be refunded except form fees within a month from the date of declaration of admission list.
- The students coming from outside the Jiwaji University jurisdiction and/or from boards other than M.P. Board of 10+2 examination, have to submit an enrollment application form along with migration certificate and prescribed fees to the University office. After the confirmation of their admission. Later, the student has to submit an eligibility certificate from Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
Documents To Be Submitted along with Jiwaji University Exam Form
Candidates have to submit the following documents along with Jiwaji University Distance Education Exam Form 2022 –
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if there is any discontinuity in education)
- Graduation mark sheet (for admission into PG Courses)
Admission List & Enrollment of the Students
Soon after the verification of the received Jiwaji University Exam Admission Form, the university will release the admission list of the eligible candidates in the first week of November. The list may also be found on the website also. Besides this, individual candidates will also be informed by post. (but not necessary) the candidates are further advised to make contact by phone or letter if they do not receive information in this regard.
The Jiwaji University Distance Education Result will release soon after the declaration of the result. Candidates can check the result online by submitting the login credentials.
Jiwaji University Distance Admission Fee Structure
|Name of the course||Total Fee in 1 Year|
|Graduate Courses :|
|B. Lib. & Information Sci.||Rs.10,000/-|
|B.Sc. (Computer Sc., P,M)||Rs.2500/-|
|B.A. (any three subjects out of History, Pol.Sci. Eco., Geography, Sociology, Fine art, Home science.)||Rs.1500/-|
|Post Graduate Courses :|
|M.A. (Public Administration)||Rs.3500/-|
|M.A. (Political Science)||Rs.2500/-|
|Professional Post Graduate Courses :|
|M.A. (Drawing & Painting)||Rs.10,000/-|
|M.A. Social Work||Rs.10,000/-|
|Master of Library Science & Information Science||Rs.10,000/-|
|MBA (Rural Technology and Management)||Rs.15,000/-|
|MBA (Chemical Sales & Marketing Management)||Rs.15,000/-|
|P.G. Diplomas :|
|Human Resources Development||Rs.5,000/-|
List of Affiliated JU Distance Education Admission – Study Centers
The list of Study Centers for Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission 2020 are-
- Devpuria College, Mehgaon, Bhind
- RVS College, Jotai Road, Porsa
- Jaihind Bismil Shiksha Mahavidyalaya, Ambah, Morena
- Maa Shanti Devi College Kutghan, Sabalgarh (Morena)
- Gandhi Vocational College, Guna
- Om Shiv College, Karohal, Seopur (M.P)
- Shivam Mahavidyalaya, Porsa
Jiwaji University Distance Education Assignment
Students who are appearing the term exam will have to submit the Jiwaji University Assignment. Submission of the Internal Assignment is compulsory for all the students. So, here are some of the instructions that have to be noted at the time of submission of the Jiwaji University Assignment.
Instructions/Guidelines for Writing Jiwaji University Assignment
- A total of 30 marks is allotted for the Internal for each paper. Students must check the scheme before writing down the assignment.
- The assignment carries 10 questions out of which you will have to attempt any five questions.
- The answer should be handwritten and must complete all the aspects of the question.
- Your answer must be simple, understandable, logical, and should be explained with diagrams, etc.
- Make sure not to copy any answer from the reading material or any sources.
- You must submit the Jiwaji University Assignment Paper before the due date. Assignment submitted later will not be accepted.
- The assignments will be evaluated by the approval of the teachers based on which you will be allotted marks.
- Combine all the assignments of each subject in one spiral bound.
- Insert page numbers in all the sheets
- Students of the 2nd and 3rd year should write their enrollment numbers on the assignments failing which assignments will not be accepted.
- A copy of acknowledgement concerning receipt of the assignment will be given to the student. You can also get the receipt from the website as well.
- If the assignment is sent by post, then it should clearly mark “Assignments-NAME OF COURSE” on the top of the envelope. The assignment should be submitted in person or by post on the following address:
School of Distance Education,
Jiwaji University, Gwalior – 474011
Thus, these are the complete details regarding the Jiwaji University Distance Education Admission Process 2022. If you have any queries then, please comment on the section below.