Andhra University Admissions 2020: The Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam has started the admission through Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)-2020 into various Science, Arts, Engineering and Law Courses offered in Campus Colleges of Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam, Colleges affiliated to AU offering P.G. Courses and Gurajada Apparao University, Vizianagaram for the academic year 2020. The University has also released the Andhra University Exam Time Table for July 2020 Exam. Students can check all the details below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The academic council of Andhra University offers admission to various courses. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for admission. Also, the University offers Post Graduate, Research courses. The admission is provided through the entrance exam. Candidates who are planning to pursue the courses from the University will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. In this article, we are giving details about the Andhra University Admission 2020.
Latest Updates of Andhra University
- The University has started the Admission Process through AURCET and AUEET 2020. Application Form Link is active from 6th June 2020 to 5th July 2020. Apply Here.
- Andhra University has uploaded the Exam Time for various PG Courses (July 2020) Exam. Check the Andhra University Time Table pdf
- The University has declared the Subject-Wise Rank List for the APRCET 2019. Eligible students have to register themselves online. Check APRCET Result/Rank List
Andhra University Admission 2020
The applicants must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of any particular course. The University conducts AUCET, AURCET, and AUEET. Andhra University has faculties ranging from Science to Social sciences. Candidates seeking Andhra University UG Admission 2020 must appear in the AUCET-2020.
The Common Entrance Test AUCET takes place every year for the admission to PG courses. AUEET is for the engineering courses while AURCET is for the admission to the Research courses. So, the candidates have to go through the Information Brochure in detail before proceeding for the application. For more of the details of Andhra University Admissions 2020 go through the article below.
Andhra University Admissions Dates 2020:
Candidates must go through the important dates of Andhra University Admission Last Date from the official website of the University. It is important that the candidate is aware of the dates of all the relevant events so as not to miss any of the important details. The Application Form and Examination for AUCET and AUEET 2020 are the same. However, for AURCET 2020, the procedure of admission will be on different dates. The candidates must keep visiting the University’s website on a regular basis.
We do not know the exact official dates of the application form. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule from the tabular format below.
|The Application Form will be available from||2nd Week of April 2020|
|Last date for the submission of the Andhra University Application Form 2020||3rd Week of April 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application with a late fee||First Week of May 2020|
|The last date for the submission of the Application Form after correction||April 2020|
|The Hall Ticket will be available form Download from||May 2020|
|Commencement of AUCET and AUEET 2020 Exam||May 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||June 2020|
|Counselling will be conducted from||June 2020|
Andhra University Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria is an important condition to get admission. Therefore, it is important for the applicants to know that eligibility for AUCET Admission 2020. However, those candidates who do not fulfill the criteria, cannot proceed with the further admission process. The eligibility of AUCET, AUEET, and AURCET will vary as per the courses offered.
|1.||AUCET||The candidate applying for AUCET must have a Bachelor’s Degree as per the Post Graduate Course for which they are applying for. The candidates appearing for the qualifying exam can also apply.|
|3.||FULL-TIME M. Phil. / Ph. D. Programme:||Post-graduate degree holders with at least 55% of marks (50% in the case of SC/ST Candidates) or equivalent CGPA in the concerned subject or in an allied subject or any other PG Degree recognized by the University as equivalent to prescribed in eligibility criteria can apply for full-time M. Phil. / Ph.D. degree. They must qualify in AURCET 2018.|
|4.||PART-TIME M. Phil / Ph. D. Programme:||In-Service candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions can apply for part-time. Admission into part-time programs will be made by preparing merit order by considering rank and service weightage.|
Andhra University Application Form 2020:
The Examination Council will release the Application Form of Andhra University in an online mode on the official website of the University. Therefore, the candidates who are planning on appearing for the entrance test for the course in which they desire to get enrolled. The Application Form of Andhra University will be available as per on the announced date as announced by the examination conducting body of the University.
Candidates will have to fill up the separate forms for AUCET (Andhra University Common Entrance Test), AUEET (Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test) and AURCET (Andhra University Research Common Entrance Test) and they will have to apply as per the course and degree in which they want to get enrolled. The Application Form will consist of various sections which have to be filled by the candidate.
Important Instructions For Andhra University Admission 2020
The applicants will have to provide the details in the Application such as the Personal Details, Academic Details, Contact Information, uploading documents and the photographs as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. It must be noted by the candidate that the details provided in the Application form must be valid and correct.
In case of incorrect and invalid details, the application form stands cancelled. Also, the official authorities will cross-check all the details during the time of the final admission with the documents in original. The Application Form must complete and no section must be left without any detail. The final submission of the form will only be after the payment of the Application fee.
How To Apply For Andhra University Admission 2020?
- The process of the Submission of the Andhra University Application Form is Online. Online Submission For online submission, visit the official website andhrauniversity.edu.in.
- A candidate has to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PHC) (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments: (a) Andhra Bank (b) Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press the Submit button.
- Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- Take a print out of the filled-in Online Application Form.
- Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
Details Required During Registration
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details for Online submission:
- Select the eligible courses and corresponding tests.
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if passed.
- Date of Birth as per SSC records.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income Upto One lakh or up to Two lakhs or more than Two Lakhs (rupees)
- Study or Residence (from M.R.O) or relevant certificate for proof of local status. Note : The above original certificates are to be submitted during the Counseling for Admission
Andhra University Hall Ticket 2020
The Andhra University will release the Hall Ticket as per on the announced date by the examination conducting body of the University. Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website andhrauniversity.edu.in or auvspdoa.in. The candidates who are planning on appearing for the entrance test of AUCET, AUEET and AURCET will have to download the Hall Ticket from the official website of the University.
Only those candidates can download the document who have successfully submitted the Application Form before the due date. Andhra University Hall Ticket 2020 is an important document which has to be presented on the day of the exam by the candidate. It must be noted that its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the entrance test.
Details Given on AUCET Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket will mention all the important details which will be relevant for the candidates on the day of the exam. The Hall Ticket of AUCET, AUEET, and AURCET can be accessed by providing the details which must be valid and correct, the Hall Ticket will not be downloaded otherwise.
The details which will be provided on the Hall Ticket will be the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Roll Number, Centre of the exam, Date, and Timing of the exam, Course Name, Course Code, Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam. In case if any form of error is found on the details of the Hall Ticket, the candidate must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
Andhra University Result 2020
The officials will publish the Result of Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2020 in the online mode on the official website of the University. Therefore, the candidates who appeared in the entrance test can check if they are eligible to proceed with the admission procedure further. The link of the Result will be made available as per the date announced by the examination conducting body of the University.
Aspirants must note that the merely qualifying the result will not make them eligible for the admission to the course. The University will also be releasing the Merit List after the declaration of the Result which will mention the names of the selected candidates. The final seat allotment will be through the counselling which will be conducted by the examination authorities. Candidates will have to report at the allotted centre for the counselling.
AUCET 2020 Test Centres
AUCET-2020 will be conducted at the following Test Centres:
- When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
- When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test, the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying degree
Andhra University Merit List 2020
The DOA of Andhra University releases the Merit List of all the eligible candidates. This list mentions the names of the candidates who can proceed for the Counselling. Therefore, the selection of the candidates in the Merit List is on the basis of the marks secured, rank and category of the candidate in the exam. So, the officials release the Andhra University Merit List a few days after the declaration of the Result.
The availability of the Merit List is in the PDF format. So the candidates can easily download it. The list contains the names of only those candidates who are eligible to attend the counselling process. The selection of the candidate is on the basis of their marks and overall rank in the entrance test. It also includes the category of the candidate. The details of the counselling will also be provided in the Merit List PDF.
Andhra University Counselling 2020
The Andhra University Counselling involves the final seat allotment of the candidate. The Directorate of Admissions gives the counselling letter to the eligible candidates This letter mentions all the important details. The selected candidate will have to register themselves first. Therefore, they must provide the basic details along with the course and college preference. Also, the candidate must mention their academic details.
After that, the candidates must visit the Counselling centre for the document verification. Also. they must bring all the documents as mentioned. Also, the seat allotment is as per the marks secured by them in the entrance test. After receiving the seat allotment letter, the candidate will have to report at the allotted college for the final admission with the admission fee and the documents. Because all the admissions are purely provisional. Therefore, the University reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
General Instructions For Andhra University Admission 2020
- The University reserves the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage if a) the application is incomplete. b) the candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions. c) false or incorrect information is given.
- Also, any change whatsoever, including that of caste/community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled-in application once it is received by the University. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Upload of corrections will be allowed during April 25 – 27, 2020.
- The DOA office is not responsible for non-submission of application within the notified date and time for any reason whatsoever.
- Also, the candidates should PRESERVE THE AUCET HALL TICKET to produce at the time of test and later at the time of admission into the course.
- For NCC/ NSS / Sports categories the certificates obtained during the period of study of qualifying examination alone are considered.
- However, the candidates need not apply again for admission into Andhra University Constituent Colleges, Colleges affiliated to Andhra University and Gurajada Apparao University, Vizianagaram.
- The officials will reject the incomplete application forms.