Students who are appearing for the semester exam can download Jiwaji University Question Papers. On 16th June 2021, the university has released question papers for Applied Economics. The university has released the question papers for the open book exam. With the help of the question papers, students can prepare well for the semester exams. The Jiwaji University Open Book Question Papers are available in pdf format. Applicants who are applying for Jiwaji University Admission can check the entrance test papers. Also, the candidates can check the syllabus and pattern. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Jiwaji University Old Papers. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jiwaji University Previous/Old Papers
Jiwaji University, Gwalior conducts semester exams twice a year. However, for some courses, the exams are conducted semester-wise and some annually. The odd semester examination is conducted in the month of November to December and the even semester examination in May and June.
How to download Jiwaji University Question Papers?
The university releases the question paper of the university on its official website. So, to download the Jiwaji University Question Papers, the students have to follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Then click on the question paper link available on the homepage.
- Then select the course and download the question paper pdf.
Jiwaji University Open Book Exam Paper – Download Date-Wise
Here, the students can download the Jiwaji University question papers (date-wise) for the subjects. So, to download the question paper, just click on the link. However, to appear for the Open Book Examination, the students have to register first. So, the students can download the pdf available below the table.
|Date of the uploading of the question paper||Subject Name||Download Link|
|16th June 2021||B.Com Third Year||Click here to download|
|6th June 2021||B.A Third Year (Paper-I, II) for various disciplines|
|5th June 2021||B.Sc Third Year|
|4th June 2021||B.Com Third Year|
|4th June 2021||B.Sc Third Year|
Jiwaji University Open Book Porforma
Jiwaji University Distance Education Question Paper
The university also offers Distance Education in various courses. So, the students who have registered for DDE can download the papers, by clicking here.
Exam Pattern of Jiwaji University Semester Exam 2021
Due to the pandemic, the university is conducting the semester exams online. Hence, the exam pattern of the Jiwaji University Open Exam Paper are as follows-
- The time duration of the exam is three hours.
- The exam takes place online.
- The maximum marks for the regular students are 80 and 100 marks for the private students.
- The question paper is divided into two sections- A, and B.
- The minimum passing marks is 33% for both regular and private students.
Students must note that the exam pattern varies from course to course. Therefore, we advise the students to check the question paper of Jiwaji University carefully.
Jiwaji University Syllabus 2021
Students who are appearing for the semester exams must go through Jiwaji University Exam Syllabus. With the help of the syllabus, the students will get the chapter modules and prepare for the exam as per the syllabus. The syllabus also contains the details of the course credits and minimum qualifying marks in practical and theory exams.
Jiwaji University Entrance Test for Admission
Jiwaji University, Gwalior conducts entrance exam for PG and PhD courses. However, this year, the selection of the candidates is done based on merit scores in qualifying exams. However, students can check the exam pattern of JU CET 2021.
Exam Pattern of the Jiwaji PG Entrance Test
- This year, the selection of the candidates will be based on the merit of the qualifying exams.
- M.Tech and LLB Entrance Test will comprise 75 Questions. Whereas, the MSc Question Paper will comprise of 2 papers.
- Paper 1 comprises 100 questions from the following sections – English, General Reasoning, and General Intelligence, General Awareness and General Science, and Numerical Ability.
- For Paper 2, candidates have to attempt any two sections in 90 minutes. Questions will be asked from the following sections- Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, and Zoology.
Exam Pattern of Jiwaji CET 2021 for MBA course
- Paper I comprises 100 questions (MCQ), with a time duration of 90 minutes.
- Each section will comprise 25 questions.
- Hence, the questions will be asked from the following sections-
- General Reasoning and General Intelligence
- General Awareness and Science
- Numerical Ability
- Later, after the entrance test, GD and PI will take place. The GD and PI will carry 10 marks in total.
Jiwaji University M.Phil and Ph.D. Admission 2021
- The selection of the candidate will take place on the basis of the entrance test followed by an Interview.
- The entrance test comprises 100 MCQs with a total time duration of 120 minutes.
- Candidates who have completed a master’s degree in the relevant field can apply for the research programs.
- The Jiwaji University Admission Form has been released. The entrance test will take place on 2nd May 2021
- JRF/NET Applicants and Foreign Nationals with TWAS Fellowship are exempted from the entrance test.
About the University
The Jiwaji University is a Public institute that is located in Gwalior. It was established in the year 1964. Jiwaji University offers UG, PG, Diploma, Distance Education Programs, and Courses. The campus was first started with Postgraduate teaching and research in 1966 by establishing Schools of Studies in Botany and Zoology. This was followed by the establishment of other Schools of Studies viz. Physics, Chemistry, Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, Economics, Mathematics, Commerce and Management. The university also offers self-supporting courses in microbiology, Biotechnology, Electronics, Computer Science, Instrumentation & Industrial Analysis, Computer Applications etc.
So, these are the complete details regarding Jiwaji University 2021 Question Paper pdf. If you have any queries, then please comment below.