Jiwaji University Admission 2020 has been started for UG and PG Courses. The University has uploaded a revised schedule of the admission process. However, now the admission form process has been extended to 17th August 2020 for UG Courses, and 6th July 2020 for PG Courses. The University has also released exam form links for semester exams of various courses. Check the link below to apply. The University is a Public institute that is located in Gwalior and was established in 1964. Jiwaji University offers UG, PG, Diploma, Distance Education Programs, and Courses. However, the admission of the students will be on the basis of the Entrance Exams, National Exams, or on the basis of the Merit Scores.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jiwaji University Course Admission will start with an admission form, followed by Merit Result, Counselling, etc. The University also conducts the semester exams for the candidates, as per the Jiwaji University Time Table. So, in this article, we have provided complete details about the Admission Process of the University. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Jiwaji University Updates
- Jiwaji University Exam Form for BCA, B.Pharm, B.A LLB, BBA, LLM, MBA, PGDCA, and other course dates are available now. Check Notification
- Semester Exam Form release dates are now available for various courses- PGDCA (Sem-II), M.Lib.Sc (Sem-II), MBA (Sem-IV), LLM (Sem-IV), B.Com LLB (5 YDC), and BCA (5th Sem). Application Form releases from 19th June 2020.
- Jiwaji University Exam Form released for MJMC (1Vth Semester), MCA (5th Sem), M.A, M.Com, M.Sc (IVth Sem), LLM, PG Diploma, B.Lib.Sc, M.Lib.Sc, BHM, MBA, etc. The Application Form can be filled by the Regular/AKKT Students. Check Now
- Jiwaji University B.P.E.D, BPEd, M.Sc Pharma (Sem-III) Result declared on 6th June 2020. Check now at Jiwaji University Exam Result.
- The University has uploaded the revised admission dates for various courses. Check the schedule below.
- Jiwaji University has released the Semester Exam Form for B.A LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), B.Com LLB (Hons.) Third Sem Exam 2019. The forms are available for both Regular and ATKT Students. Check the dates below. Check Here
- The University has released an exam form for the following course programs- MJMC (4th Semester), MCA (5th Semester), M.A, M.Com, M.Sc (4th Sem), PG Diploma in Yoga and Museology, B.Lib.Isc, and M.Lib.Isc, MBA, B.E (4th Sem) for June 2020 Exam. Students can check jiwaji.edu for more details.
- Jiwaji University Admission 2020-21 has been started. Check the dates below. Download Admission Notification and Apply Now.
- E-Content Learning Programs and Notes have been uploaded for all course programs. Visit the website for more details.
- The University Semester Exams are postponed. Revised Exam Schedule will be available soon. Check Exam Time of Jiwaji University.
Jiwaji University Admission Highlights
- Candidates who are willing to get admission in BBA, BCA, BTA, M.Sc, LLM, M.Tech, B.Com-LLB, etc, courses will have to appear an Entrance Test.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the entrance test based courses are 50% for Unreserved Category and 45% for Reserved category.
- Admission into B.Lib, M.A, M.Com, Diploma, and Certificate Courses, etc will take place on the basis of the Qualifying Marks in the exam.
- For admission in B.E Course Program, candidates have to appear MP-DTE, Bhopal.
- MBA and MCA Admission is offered on the basis of the CET Scores and Pre-MCA Test respectively.
- Other Courses such as B.Pharm, MPEd, BPEd, will take place on the basis of the qualifying marks.
Jiwaji University Admission 2020 – Important Dates
The University has not released the official dates yet. However, we have listed out the tentative dates below. Once, the dates are announced, we will soon update the Jiwaji University Admission Dates here.
UG and PG Admission Dates
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Revised)|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, etc)||4th May 2020|
|Last Date without late fee||17th August 2020|
|Last Date to submit the application form with late fees||22nd August 2020|
|Declaration of First Admission List||26th August 2020|
|Declaration of the second admission list||27th August 2020|
|PG/PG Diploma and Certificate Courses Schedule|
|Starting Date of Admission Form for M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Lib, etc||4th May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the form without late fees||6th July 2020|
|Last Date to submit the form with late fees||10th July 2020|
|Declaration of First Admission List||17th July 2020|
|Declaration of the second admission list||22nd July 2020|
Jiwaji University UG Course Admission- BBA, BCA, B.Lib
The University offers various Undergraduate Course Programs for the candidates. However, to get admission into these courses, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria. So, here you can check out the course eligibility criteria along with the selection process of Jiwaji University Admission 2020-21.
Jiwaji University UG Courses Eligibility Criteria
- For admission in BBA, BHMCT, B.A LLB, and B.Com LLB, candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% and 45% qualifying marks.
- For BCA, candidates must have completed 10+2 with Mathematics subjects. Whereas, for admission to B.Lib Sc, candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized university.
Selection Process of Jiwaji University Admission (Entrance Test)
- The University conducts an Entrance test for admission into BBA, BHMCT, B.A LLB, and B.Com LLB, etc courses.
- The Jiwaji University Entrance Test will comprise of 100 questions (MCQ). The time duration of the test is 90 minutes.
- Questions will be asked from the following sections: (General English, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning).
Jiwaji University Admission 2020 – B.Pharm, B.E, BPEd
Admission into B.E, B.Pharm, BPEd Courses will take place on the basis of the Entrance Test followed by counselling.
Eligibility Criteria for Jiwaji B.Pharm, BPEd, and B.E Courses
- Students must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum qualifying score of 50%. The selection of the candidate will take place on the basis of the MP, DTE Bhopal. Also, candidates who have passed JEE Main Exam, are also eligible for Jiwaji University B.E Admission.
- For B.Pharm, students must have passed 10+2 with Biology. The selection of the candidate takes place on the basis of the merit scores followed by counselling.
- For BPEd Admission, the student must have completed graduation with at least 40% marks. The selection of the candidate will take place on the basis of a Written and Medical Test.
Jiwaji University PG Admission: M.A, M.Tech, LLM, M.Pharm, etc
The University also offers various postgraduate programs such as M.A, MSc, M.Com, M.Tech, LLM, MPEd, etc. However, to get admission into these courses, the candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute.
Jiwaji University PG Eligibility and Selection Criteria (Course-Wise)
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|M.Tech (Electronics/Chemical Engineering)||B.Tech/B.E in relevant discipline||Valid Score in the entrance test followed by counselling|
|LLM||Must have completed LLB Degree from a recognized university|
|M.Com||Graduation in Commerce/Management with at least 50% marks||Merit Scores of the qualifying exam|
|M.Sc||B.Sc in the relevant subject with 50% marks||Entrance Test conducted by the University, and test conducted by JNU (Neuroscience)/merit list in the qualifying exam|
|M.A||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline||Merit-Scores|
|MCA||Graduate in Mathematics ay 10+2 level||Pre-MCA Test conducted by VYAPAM|
|MJMC||MJMC from a recognized university||Merit-Based|
|M.Pharm||Must have B.Pharm Degree|
|MPEd||Must have BPEd Degree from a recognized university||As per the rules prescribed by the MP Higher Education Board|
Exam Pattern of the Jiwaji PG Entrance Test
- M.Tech and LLB Entrance Test will comprise of 75 Questions. Whereas, the MSc Question Paper will comprise of 2 papers.
- Paper 1 comprises of 100 questions from the following sections – English, General Reasoning, and General Intelligence, General Awareness and General Science, and Numerical Ability.
- For Paper 2, candidates have to attempt any two sections in 90 minutes. Questions will be asked from the following sections- Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, and Zoology.
Jiwaji University MBA Admission 2020
For admission into MBA Courses, candidates must have completed their graduation with 50% qualifying marks. However, the selection of the candidates will take place on the basis of the CET Entrance Test followed by a Group Discussion and Interview.
Exam Pattern of Jiwaji CET 2020
- The Paper I comprises of 100 questions (MCQ), with a time duration of 90 minutes.
- Each section will comprise of 25 questions.
- Hence, the questions will be asked from the following sections-
- General Reasoning and General Intelligence
- General Awareness and Science
- Numerical Ability
- Later, after the entrance test, GD and PI will take place. The GD and PI will carry 10 marks in total.
Jiwaji University Diploma and PG Diploma Admission
The University offers PG Diploma and Diploma Courses. However, the selection of the candidates takes place on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Courses
- For PG Diploma, candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks.
- Whereas for Diploma Courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 and for the certificate courses, the candidate must have passed 10th class.
Jiwaji University Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate Courses Selection Process
The admission of the candidates will take place on the basis of the scores in the qualifying examination. Later, the shortlisted candidates will have to attend the document verification process.
Jiwaji University M.Phil and Ph.D. Admission 2020
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant field with at least 50% marks.
- The selection of the candidate will take place on the basis of the entrance test followed by an Interview.
- The entrance test comprises of 100 MCQs with a total time duration of 120 minutes.
- Candidates who have completed a master’s degree in the relevant field can apply for the research programs.
- The Jiwaji University Admission Form will release in May. The entrance test will take place in August.
- JRF/NET Applicants and Foreign Nationals with TWAS Fellowship are exempted from the entrance test.
Jiwaji University Admission Form 2020
The Application Form is released on 4th May 2020. Candidates who are eligible have to fill the Jiwaji University Admission Form before the due date. The steps to fill the application form is available below-
- Visit the official website- www.jiwaji.edu or the MP Online Portal. Candidates can also visit the KIOSK to submit the form.
- Fill in the application form correctly and submit.
- Download and take the printout of the application form and fee payment receipt.
- Send the printout of the application form, fee receipt, and mark sheets and certificates through the speed post to the following address-
The Chairman, Admission Committee
School of Studies in AIHC and Archeology
Jiwaji University, Gwalior- 474011
Candidates can also submit the Jiwaji University Registration Form in person to the Central University. The cost of application form fees is Rs 1000 for unreserved and Rs 800 for reserved categories.
Jiwaji University Exam Form (for Semester Exam)
The Jiwaji University Exam Form is for the semester exams only. That means, in order to appear the semester exam, candidates have to fill in the exam form. The forms are available on the official website. So, the candidates have to fill the form and submit it with a requisite fee amount. However, the Jiwaji University Semester Exam Form must be submitted before the deadline date, to avoid the late fee charges.
Jiwaji University Exam Time Table
The Jiwaji University conducts semester exams for all course programs. The University Semester Exam is divided into Odd and Even Semester. The semester exam of Jiwaji University takes place twice a year. However, the Jiwaji University Exam Time Table releases a month before the date of the exam.
Schedule of Jiwaji University Exam 2020
|Commencement of Semester – I, III, V||First Week of February|
|Result of Odd Semester Exams||One month after the exam is conducted|
|Last Date of Exam Form submission||The first week of June|
|Form Submission with late fees||Second Week of June|
|Commencement of Semester- II, IV, VI||Third Week of July|
|Declaration of result||One month after the completion of the exam|
Details Printed on Jiwaji University Exam Routine
Candidates can find the following details on the Jiwaji University Exam Schedule –
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Day of the exam
- Paper Code of the Exam
- Name of the Examination/Subject Name
University of Jiwaji Question Paper and Syllabus
The University Question Paper can be downloaded here. Candidates can download the Jiwaji University Previous Year Question Paper for free. The syllabus can also be downloaded here. With the help of the Jiwaji University Syllabus, candidates can prepare for their entrance or semester exams.
Jiwaji University Exam Admit Card 2020
Candidates can download the Jiwaji University Hall Ticket from the official website of the University. The admit card will carry all the important details of the exam and the candidate. To download the Jiwaji University Admit Card, you will have to enter your Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
The Exam Admit Card will release for both Entrance Test and Semester exam, just a week before the exam. Also, the hall ticket plays is a mandatory document. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the Jiwaji University Admit Card to the exam.
How to Download the Jiwaji University Hall Ticket?
The step by step process to download the Jiwaji University 2020 Admit Card is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Jiwaji University
- Click on “Apply Online Form”. Then you will be redirected to the “MP Online Portal”
- In the exam form section, “Click on Download Admit Card” option.
- Enter your Enrollment Number, Date of Birth, Semester, and Year.
- Now, enter your study mode (Regular/External/Private Students) and click on submit
- Download the Admit Card now.
Jiwaji University Exam Result
The University releases the Regular and CBCS Course Result online. Candidates can check the Admission/Semester Exam Result here. The step by step process to check the Jiwaji University Exam Result is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University
- Click on the result link
- Now, enter your Course Name, Course Type, and Semester/Year
- Then enter your Roll Number and security code, and click on submit option
- Download Jiwaji University Marksheet and keep it safe for future reference.
Candidates can check Jiwaji University CBCS Result by submitting their semester details. Through the result, candidates can check their qualifying status for the next semester.
Jiwaji University Admission Counselling
The counselling will take place offline. Candidates have to report the institute along with the documemts for Jiwaji University Counselling. Thus, the documents that the candidate has to carry to the counselling are –
- Marksheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate of the parents
- SC/ST/PWD Certificate
- Valid Photo Identity Proof
Course Specializations Offered by Jiwaji University
The Jiwaji University Admission 2020 offers the following courses to the candidates-
|Name of the Course||Specializations|
|M.Phil||AIHC&A, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science and Application, Commerce, Economics, Environmental Science, History, Law, Management, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, Political Science, Zoology, Sociology, Public Administration|
|Certificate Courses||French, English, and Security Management|
|Diploma||Food Production, French, English, Security Management, Spirituality, and Personality Management, Printing Technology|
|MBA||CSMM, Financial Administration, Tourism Administration, Business Economics, HRD, E-Commerce, and Hospital Administration|
|M.Pharm||Pharms, Industrial Pharmacy|
|M.A||English, Hindi, Yoga, Sanskrit, AIHCA, Education, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics, Jyotirvigyan|
|M.Sc||Molecular Human Genetics, Bio-Technology, Neuroscience, Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Zoology, Environmental Chemistry, Computer Science, Pharm Chemistry, Botany, MICA, Remote Sensing|
Jiwaji University Course Fee Structure
|Course||Course Fees (per year)|
|BBA||Rs 20, 417|
|PG Diploma||Rs 34,260|