Kalyani University Admission 2020 has been started. The university offers various UG and PG Courses to the candidates. However, the University does not conduct any entrance test for the admission. The University has released an Exam Notification Updates regarding the UG and PG Semester Exams. Instead, candidates will get admission on the basis of the National Entrance Test, and 10+2 marks. To apply for KU Admission, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility conditions for each course subject. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Kalyani University Admission Process. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The University offers around 128 courses in 11 streams and 13 specializations. (UG, PG, Diploma, M.Phil, Doctoral Courses, etc.)
Latest Updates of University of Kalyani
- Kalyani University Revised Programme for M.A./M.Sc. 3rd Semester (DODL) Examinations, 2020 Click Here
- Kalyani University has declared B.A, B.Sc, B.Com Part-III Result. The University has released the Exam Notification for UG and PG Semester. Check Now
- The University has uploaded the online teaching classes for the students. Please visit the website – klyuniv.ac.in for more details.
Kalyani University Admission Dates
The University has not declared any official dates yet. However, we have provided the tentative dates below for admission. Candidates can check the dates below. We will update all the dates, once it is announced.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting of the Application Form||First Week of July 2020|
|Closing Date of Application Form||Second Week of July 2020|
|Declaration of KU Merit List||Fourth Week of July 2020|
|Entrance Test||Second to the Third Week of August 2020|
|Entrance Test Result||Fourth Week of July 2020|
Eligibility Criteria of Kalyani University Admission
Satisfying the eligibility criteria is very important in KU Admission 2020. If the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility condition, then he/she will not be eligible to participate in the admission process. However, the eligibility condition varies from course to course.
- Candidates who are willing to get admission in Undergraduate Courses must have completed 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Applicants who are applying for the Post Graduate Courses must have passed 10+2 along with Bachelor’s Degree Course. However, the candidate must secure minimum qualifying marks between 40% to 50% (Category-Wise).
Admission Process of Kalyani University, Kolkata
The KU Admission Process for Undergraduate Courses takes place on the basis of the Merit List (10+2 performance of candidate). However, for Admission into PG Programs, the University conducts its own entrance test. Later, the selected candidates on the merit list will be called for Personal Interview Round.
Candidates can check the admission procedure of KU University below-
|UG Programs||10+2 performance|
|PG Courses||Entrance Test conducted by the University|
|M.Tech||GATE/Written Test followed by an Interview|
Kalyani University Application Form and Fees
The University releases the application form in the first week of July 2020. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility condition will be eligible to fill the form. The form will be available online on its official website. In the, KU Online Registration Form, candidates have to enter their personal and educational qualification details. The application form link will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, we advise the candidates to submit the form before the deadline date.
How to Apply for Kalyani University Online Form 2020?
The step by step process to apply the Admission Form of Kalyani University is as follows-
- Visit the official website Kalyani University- klyuniv.ac.in
- Click on the application form link
- Register yourself, and enter all the details correctly.
- Upload the documents as per specifications.
- Make the payment of the application form and submit the form.
- Download and take the printout of the registration form.
Kalyani University Application Fees
- The application fees for M.Tech and MPEd is 300 (General), and Rs 150/- for reserved category, and Rs 120 for PWD Candidates.
- Application fees for MBA and DHHM is Rs 400 (General and OBC), Rs 200 (SC/ST), and Rs 160 (PWD).
- Application Fees for MSc Statistics are Rs 500 (General and OBC), Rs 250 (SC/ST), and Rs 200 (PWD).
- Mode of making the payment is Online through SBI Bank Collect Option.
- The application form fees are refundable.
Kalyani University Exam Form for Semester
Candidates who are appearing the semester exam will have to fill up the semester exam form. The KU Semester Form will be available online on its official website. Candidates have to fill and submit before the deadline date with a fee amount. The semester form is also available for Kalyani University Back Paper Exam.
Kalyani University Admit Card 2020
The University will release the Hall Ticket, a week before the exam. To download the Admit Card, the candidate has to visit the official website. Candidates have to download the KU Hall Ticket 2020, by submitting the registration dates and password. The Kalyani University Hall Ticket 2020 is an important document that has to be carried to the exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without the KU Semester Exam Card.
KU University Question Paper
The University Question Paper can be download here. You can download the Kalyani University Semester Paper for Term-End Examination. The Question Paper will you prepare for the exam. Also, you get to know about the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam.
Kalyani University Syllabus
The KU University Exam Syllabus will provide you complete semester syllabus of the respective course program. Hence, candidates who will be appearing the exam can check the semester syllabus pdf.
Kalyani University Merit List 2020
Soon after the completion of the exam, the University will release the Merit List. The merit list will comprise the names of the students who are eligible for the further admission process. The KU 2020 merit list will consist of the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Qualifying Status of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Category etc.
Kalyani University Result 2020
KU University Result will release in the form of the Merit List. However, for the semester exam, the University releases a separate link to check the result. To check the University Result, the candidate has to enter their Name/Roll Number.
KU University Counselling/Document Verification Process
The Counselling Process of Kalyani University will start soon after the declaration of the result. Shortlisted candidates will have to report the University with necessary documents. Hence, the list of the documents are as follows-
- KU Admit Card 2020
- A copy of the application form
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet (for Undergraduate Admission)
- For PG and other higher course admission, candidates have to carry their UG Mark Sheets.
- Identity Proof
- Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate
If any candidate fails to bring the documents in the Kalyani University Admission 2020, then he/she will not be eligible for the admission.
Kalyani University Cut-Off Marks
The Cutoff is the minimum marks on the basis of which a candidate is selected for further admission. For admission to B.Tech, the University consider the WBJEE Cutoff Marks. Similarly, for other courses, such as B.A/B.Sc the University releases the cutoff marks on the basis of 10+2 scores. Whereas, for the PG Courses, the cutoff marks will release on the basis of the Entrance Test.
Kalyani University International Students Admission
Foreign Students who are willing to take admission to KU University can check the details here. However, they have to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates have to submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Mark Sheet of Class 10th
- Age Proof
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Passing Certificate of class 10th and 12th
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Copy of Passport and Visa
- Medical Fitness Certificate
So, these are the complete details of the Kalyani University Entrance Admission. If you have any queries, then please comment on the section below.