Jaipur National University Admission 2022: The application form for various UG/PG programs is available in an online mode. Candidates can apply for admission by doing online registration. Jaipur National University is a state university and is in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The University has a wide range of UG, PG and Research courses to offer in various fields including Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Hotel Management, Law, and Medical Research. Also, the university provides opportunities to pursue integrated courses. Moreover, the university offers programs in both regular as well as distance modes of education. Therefore, Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission is an opportunity for the candidates seeking admission distance learning to various courses. The above courses can be opted by anyone especially by those who cannot attend the conventional mode of education.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check Jaipur National University Distance Education Admit Card 2022
Jaipur National University Admission Schedule 2022
The candidates, who wish to take admission into Jaipur National University mus make sure to be updated with all the crucial dates. This is to be noted that the varsity has not declared the official dates yet. As soon as the same gets released, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|Last date without late fee||The calendar Year January Session||Academic Year July Session|
|Re-Registration||New Admission||Re-Registration||New Admission|
|Without Late Fee||March 2022||September 2022||September 2022||March 2022|
|With Late Fee (Rs. 500/-)||April 2022||October 2022||October 2022||April 2022|
|With Double Late Fee (Rs. 1000/-)||April 2022||October 2022||October 2022||April 2022|
Characteristics of Distance Learning
- No Age Bar
- Flexibility in rules and regulations.
- Special facility to bring the dropouts in the mainstream by condoning break in studies.
- Admissions twice a year, in the calendar year (January batch) and academic year (July batch).
- Quality print material is provided by the university in SLM format only in the English language.
- Well defined minimum and maximum duration of each programme
Study based on the credit system and students are at ease to accumulate credits as per their convenience and availability of time.
- Evaluation of students on the basis of Internal assignments (30% weightage) and Term-End-Examination (70% weight age).
Check Jaipur National University Distance Education Result 2022
Jaipur National University Distance Learning Admissions 2019
Jaipur National University Admission offers various courses under distance learning through School of Distance Education and Learning. UG courses offered by SODEL are BCA, B. Sc., BBA, B.Com, BA. Eligibility for candidates applying for UG courses is such that candidates must have passed 10+2 examinations. Moreover, the minimum duration of UG Courses is 3 years. A candidate is required to have a graduate degree in a relevant field to get admission to desired courses. It is important to be aware of the eligibility criteria for each course before going for the application procedure. Candidates must read all the instructions and requirements and accordingly, apply for a particular course.
Jaipur National University Eligibility Criteria
In order to take admission in distance learning courses, JNU candidates have to check the eligibility criteria in the first place. However, then the candidates will have to obtain the application form from the online portal or information centres established in their nearest town. Candidates should have the required documents and scanned copy of photograph and signatures prior to filling the registration form. In fact, candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs 500/- at the time of purchasing the application form, offline or payment gateway will be active for online applicants. Following are the details of courses offered for distance learning and eligibility related to it:
|UG BCA||Candidates must have successfully passed their 10+2 examination in any field from a recognised board||Merit-Based|
|UG B. Sc.||It is mandatory to appear for 10+2 examinations in any discipline from a recognised board||Merit-Based|
|UG BBA (Retailing)||Candidates must have cleared class 12th examinations in any discipline||Merit-Based|
Jaipur National University Application Form 2022
For JNU Distance Learning Admission the interested candidates can apply through online as well as offline mode. In order to apply for admission, one can visit the official website of the university to fill the online application form. Whereas the offline form is usually sent along with a demand draft in favour of Jaipur National University, payable at Jaipur, to Jaipur National University
Following are the instructions one need to follow while filling the application form:
- First of all, make sure that the information you enter in the form automatically gets converted into upper case (Capital letters)
- All the mandatory fields are marked as “*”.
- The application form has 4 sections: Basic details, Photo Upload, Registration Form, and Payment.
- Furthermore, you can submit each section by clicking on “Save and Continue”.
- Once you submit the application you will receive an email containing the Login details to log on to the online portal.
- If you wish to make any changes before making the payment, login with your credentials and click on ‘My Form’.
- Finally, after making the desired changes save your application form.
- Before filing the application form please ensure you have your email-ID, scanned images of your passport size photo and signature, and other required documents ready.
Check Jaipur National University Distance Education Fees Structure
Jaipur National University, School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL) Result 2022
Result of the exams conducted by Jaipur National University for different courses gets declared on SODEL’s official website. Students can check their result by following the subsequent steps:
- Go to JNU – SODEL official website
- Navigate to the ‘Updates’ section on the top-left side of the home page
- Under the ‘Updates’ section, click on ‘Results’
- On the next page, click on ‘Back Paper Result’ or ‘Regular Student Result’
- Check the results accordingly
How to fill Distance Back Examination Form 2022?
The Jaipur National University, School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL) provides the option for students to reappear for examinations. In case, if a student fails in any exam/exams from a particular course, then he/she can reappear for the exam/exams by filling the ‘Back Examination Form’. Following are the steps to fill the form:
- In the first place, go to JNU – SODEL official website
- Then, click on to the ‘Download forms’ tab on the top-centre side of the home page
- Further, on the next page, click on ‘Back Examination Form’
- Finally, download the form and fill it as per the instructions
Check Other Related Article Links
Jaipur National University, School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL) Time Table 2022
As students are opting for distance learning they should be well revised with their time table. It is important for them to prepare according to the given exam schedule to avoid any inconvenience. Therefore, students can check the examination time table as per their course at the official website of Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission. In order to check the timetable, students can follow these steps:
- In the first place, go to the JNU – SODEL official website
- Then click on to the ‘Updates’ section on the top-left side of the home page
- Under the ‘Updates’ section, click on ‘Time Table’
- Check the time table accordingly
Advantages of Distance Education
- Firstly, learning at your own pace, speed and convenience.
- Just-in-time learning; more opportunities to learn the latest and the updated study materials.
- Moreover, reaching the unreached; reaching those with restricted mobility (dropouts, housewives, handicapped, elderly people).
- Accessibility for those with family responsibilities (parents with young children at home).
- Exposure to telecommunication technology and access to the media-rich learning environment.