Alagappa University Application Form 2021 has been released. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply now. The Online Application Form of Alagappa University for UG, PG, and Diploma Courses has been released now on 16th April 2021. However, the link is provided below. The Mode of the Alagappa Registration Form is Online. Candidates who are willing to take admission to this University can take a look at Alagappa University Admission Process. The last date to submit the form is 14th May 2021, and 7th June 2021 (for Non-Entrance Courses). Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Alagappa 2021 University Admission Form. You can get complete details of the date, application form process, and courses offered here. Therefore, check the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Alagappa University has released the application form for UG, PG Diploma, Diploma, Integrated, and Certificate programmes. Apply Now
ALU Admission Notification 2021-22
Alagappa University Application Form Dates 2021-22
The university has released the application form schedule. Hence, candidates who are willing to apply can check the dates below. However, the exam dates and admit card will be announced soon. Meanwhile, the applicants can check Alagappa University Application Form Dates.
|Date of Commencement of issue of Application||16th April 2021|
|Last date for the issue and receipt of filled-in application||For Entrance programmes||B.Ed., and Science||14th May 2021|
|Management and MCA||14th May 2021|
|For Non Entrance programmes||UG and Integrated||7th June 2021|
|PG, PG Diploma and Diploma||7th June 2021|
Note:- Hall Ticket can be Downloaded on after Announcement.
|Cost of Application|
|Entrance Programmes||Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST applicants on submission of a photocopy of Community Certificate)|
|Non-Entrance and PG Diploma Programmes||Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST applicants on submission of a photocopy of Community Certificate)|
|UG and Diploma programmes||Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST applicants on submission of a photocopy of Community Certificate)|
Things to Keep in Mind While Applying For Alagappa University
Firstly, Students are advised to fill each and every column of the application form. The details provided should be true and relevant. In case of incorrect details, you will be disqualified during the verification process. If you are applying online, you should fill the whole form in one go, do not delay. Keep your documents ready with you including a photograph and scanned signature.
- Check the internet connectivity.
- Keep all the documents ready. Check the browser version.
- The passport-sized photograph needs to be the latest and clear.
- Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking for payment of a fee
- Personal Details
- Valid Email ID and phone number
- Scanned signature or photograph of signature
How To Apply For Alagappa University 2021
The application form link is available on the Alagappa University website. This year, the university is accepting only online application forms. Therefore, the candidates must submit the Alagappa University UG and Diploma Forms before the due date. Also, the candidate must note that he or she must meet the eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the form will not be accepted. Last year, the university was accepting application form both offline and online. Hence, for offline submission, the applicant has to submit the application form to the following address.
The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi 630 003, Tamilnadu
Online Process of Filling Alagappa University Registration Form
If you are applying online for the admission process, then you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below. Therefore, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below while applying for Alagappa University 2021-22.
Step 1:- Registration
Before you start filling the Alagappa Registration Form, you need to register yourself on the official website. These are the following steps to follow:
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Then go to the admission section
- Find the registration page
- Click on the “New Registration”
- Provide details like Name, Email and phone number to register
- The candidate needs to choose the password for completing the registration process.
- Click on submit to register.
Candidates are advised to register with a valid email id, as this will be used in the further admission process. Also remember your user name and password, to log in further.
Step 2: Qualification and Experience Details
Fill in correct academic qualifications like qualifying examinations name, status, marks, etc.
Step 3: Upload Image
You need to upload a photograph with the application. The photograph should be recently taken. Please scan the photo before uploading it. The image should not exceed 100 Kb.
Step 4: Fee Payment
Candidates can make the payment online as well as offline through Challan, or Net Banking, or Credit/Debit Card.
Step 5: Print Application Form
Check all the details and information given in the university application form. Take a print out of Application Form. Lastly, make sure that you check all the details before the final form submission.
List of Details printed on Alagappa University 2021 Registration Form
The list of the details, that the candidate has to enter are as follows-
- Programme applied for
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name or guardian’s name.
- Mobile number
- E-mail ID
- Date of Birth
- NRI/Foreign category candidate
- Special Quota(If Any)
Person With Disability
- Sports Representation(optional)
- Name of the University/College last studied
- Qualifying Degree
- Examination Centre (Karaikudi/Chennai/Coimbatore/Tirunelveli)
- Which Certificate You are going to Upload Consolidate UG marksheet or Individual Semester Marksheet.
- Marks obtained.
Alagappa University Application Form Filling and Submission- Offline
If you are uncomfortable applying online, then you can proceed with the Offline facility as well. The Offline Form Submission is also accepted by the University. However, you need to keep a few things and documents ready if you are opting for this method. Hence, under the Offline Alagappa Form Submission, there are two process- first, request for application and the other is through post.
Request for the Alagappa University Registration Form
In this stage, you can simply visit the University and get the application form from the Registrar. In such cases, you can make the payment of the fees through Demand Draft in the favor of Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003.
Download the Application Form and Submit Offline
You can also download the application form and submit offline through Post or by visiting the University.
List of Documents
You need to provide the following documents along with the filled application form of Alagappa University.
- A Photocopy of HSC/Diploma Certificate/Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Photocopy of the Statement of Marks (HSC/Diploma/Degree)
- Community Certificate
- Demand Draft for the application fee drawn in the favor of the Registrar, Alagappa University, payable at any bank in Karaikudi.
Alagappa University Revaluation and Backlog Form
After appearing in the Semester Exams, candidates who have back papers or the students who want to recheck their answer scripts have to apply for Backlog/Revaluation. The process is different for the Departmental Courses/Affiliated Colleges/Collaborative Programs, and Distance Education.
Alagappa University Department – Grace Period to Clear Back Papers
- As per the UGC Guidelines for the students of all the programs, the students get a grace period of 2 years to clear the exam.
Grace Period to Clear Back Paper and Revaluation – Affiliated Colleges, Collaborative Programs, and Distance Education
- To apply for obtaining a photocopy of the answer script must be within 7 days from the date of the publication of results. However, the fee for obtaining the photocopy is Rs 500 per paper.
- Applying for Revaluation after obtaining a photocopy is within 7 days from the date of the receipt of the photocopy. The fee for evaluation is Rs 500 per paper.
- To apply for Direct Revaluation without applying for photocopy is within 7 days from the date of the publishing of the result. The cost of the fee for revaluation is Rs 600 per paper.
- A grace period of 2 years is given to the students to clear the backlog paper.
Thus, these are the complete details of the Alagappa UG/PG/Diploma/M.Phil Registration Form. Hence, if you have any questions regarding the application form process, then comment on the section below.