Alagappa University Application Form 2020 releases every year for various courses. However, the application form for UG/PG/M.Phil releases on different dates. The Mode of the Alagappa Registration Form is Online and Offline. Candidates who are willing to take admission in this University can take a look at Alagappa University Admission Process. The Online Application Form of Alagappa University for UG, PG, and Diploma Courses releases in the first week of April 2020. Whereas, the application form of M.Phil Courses releases in the first week of June 2020. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Alagappa 2020 University Admission Form. You can get complete details of the date, application form process, and courses offered here. Therefore, check the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Alagappa University Application Form Dates 2020
University has not yet released the date and form. However, we are providing you with tentative dates related to Alagappa University Admission Form. See the table below.
|Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Application Form Dates for UG/PG/Diploma Courses||First Week of April 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||April 2020|
|Application Form for M.Phil and M.Phil (Summer Programs)||First Week of June 2020|
|Admit Card||7 days before the exam|
|Entrance Test||May 2020|
Alagappa University 2020 Application Fee
Students applying for the Alagappa University has to pay Application Fee asked by the university. If you haven’t paid the fee, your application form will be rejected by the university. The money will be paid via an online medium like Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. It can also be paid in an offline mode by sending DD to the Registrar’s office. Candidates who don’t pay the application fee will not be able to sit in the examination.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 500 whoever is applying for the entrance exam. SC/ ST applicants have to submit an amount of Rs 250/- with a photocopy of community certificate.
- Candidates appearing for non-entrance exam courses and Post-graduation diploma programmes will have to pay an amount of Rs 300. Applicants from SC/ST category need to submit Rs 150 with a photocopy of community certificate.
- For under graduation and five years of integrated programs Rs 200 needs to be submitted. SC/ ST applicants need to pay an amount of Rs 100/-
- For all diplomas and certificate programs pay the application fee of Rs 100.
- Application Fee for Ph.D. Program, a DD of Rs.500 in favor of the Registrar of Alagappa University needs to be paid. DD should be directed to Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
So, if you are paying the application fee from online medium and having difficulty like traffic on the server. Slow internet also becomes a huge problem. Don’t worry, wait some time and try to pay the fee again. So, if your amount is deducted and the receipt is not granted, contact your bank.
Things to Keep in Mind While Applying For Alagappa University
Firstly, Students are advised to fill each and every column of the application form. The details provided should be true and relevant. In case of incorrect details, you will be disqualified during the verification process. If you are applying online, you should fill the whole form in one go, do not delay. Keep your documents ready with you including a photograph and scanned signature.
- The passport-sized photograph needs to be latest and clear.
- Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking for payment of a fee
- Personal Details
- Valid Email ID and phone number
- Scanned signature or photograph of signature
How To Apply For Alagappa University 2020
You can apply both online and offline. Hence, you can either get it from university or download the form from the official Alagappa University website. So, if you are applying online, send the filled application form with all the required documents. Send it to the university on the official hours (10 a.m. – 5.45 p.m. ) on all the working days by post. Complete details are available below. Your form should reach before the last date. Send this to following address:-
The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi 630 003, Tamilnadu
Therefore, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below while applying for Alagappa University 2020-21.
Online Process of Filling Alagappa University Registration Form
If you are applying online for the admission process, then you have to follow the steps that are mentioned below-
Step 1:- Registration
Before you start filling the form, you need to register yourself to the official website. These are the following steps to follow:
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Then go to the admission section
- Find the registration page
- Click on the “New Registration”
- Provide details like Name, Email and phone number to register
- The candidate needs to choose the password for completing the registration process.
- Click on submit to register.
Candidates are advised to register with the valid email id, as this will be used in the further admission process. Also remember your user name and password, to login further.
Step 2: Qualification and Experience Details
Fill correct academic qualification like qualifying examinations name, status, marks etc.
Step 3: Upload Image
You need to upload a photograph with the application. The photograph should be recently taken. Please scan the photo before uploading. The image should not exceed than 100 Kb.
Step 4: Fee Payment
Payment of fee can be done via online as well as offline mode. Pay your fee and hurray you are almost done.
Step 5: Print Application Form
Check all the details and information given in the university application form. Take a print out of Application Form. Lastly, make sure that you check all the details before the final form submission.
Alagappa University Application Form Filling and Submission- Offline
If you are uncomfortable applying online, then you can proceed with the Offline facility as well. The Offline Form Submission is also accepted by the University. However, you need to keep a few things and documents ready if you are opting for this method. Hence, under the Offline Alagappa Form Submission, there are two process- first, request for application and the other is through post.
Request for the Alagappa University Registration Form
In this stage, you can simply visit the University and get the application form from the Registrar. In such cases, you can make the payment of the fees through Demand Draft in the favor of Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003.
Download the Application Form and Submit Offline
You can also download the application form and submit offline through Post or by visiting the University.
List of Documents
You need to provide the following documents along with the filled application form of Alagappa University.
- A Photocopy of HSC/Diploma Certificate/Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Photocopy of the Statement of Marks (HSC/Diploma/Degree)
- Community Certificate
- Demand Draft for the application fee drawn in the favor of the Registrar, Alagappa University, payable at any bank in Karaikudi.
Alagappa University Revaluation and Backlog Form
After appearing the Semester Exams, candidates who have back papers or the students who want to recheck their answer scripts have to apply for Backlog/Revaluation. The process is different for the Departmental Courses/Affiliated Colleges/Collaborative Programs, and Distance Education.
Alagappa University Department – Grace Period to Clear Back Papers
- As per the UGC Guidelines for the students of all the programs, the students will be offered 2 years of grace period to clear the back paper exam beyond the scheduled duration of the courses.
Grace Period to Clear Back Paper and Revaluation – Affiliated Colleges, Collaborative Programs, and Distance Education
- To apply for obtaining a photocopy of the answer script must be within 7 days from the date of the publication of results. However, the fee for obtaining the photocopy is Rs 500 per paper.
- Applying for Revaluation after obtaining a photocopy is within 7 days from the date of the receipt of the photocopy. The fee for evaluation is Rs 500 per paper.
- To apply for Direct Revaluation without applying for photocopy is within 7 days from the date of the publishing of the result. The cost of the fee for revaluation is Rs 600 per paper.
- A grace period of 2 years is given to the students to clear the backlog paper.
Thus, these are the complete details of the Alagappa UG/PG/Diploma/M.Phil Registration Form. Hence, if you have any questions regarding the application form process, then comment on the section below.