Alagappa University Application Form 2020: Alagappa University releases application form every year for admission in various courses. University offers variety of courses from under graduation (UG) to post graduation (PG). The university releases it’s form in the month of April. Students interested to take admission in Alagappa University. The application form releases in online mode. Candidates need to go to the official website to apply. Keep checking Alagappa University website to not miss out any detail. We will also update the link of Alagappa University 2020 application form. Fill the application form correctly and provide complete information. Candidates will require to pay application fee to the university. Make sure to submit application form on time. Candidates can also apply offline. To know more about Alagappa University, read the whole article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Alagappa University Application Form Dates 2020
University has not yet released the date and form. However, we are providing you tentative dates related to Alagappa University. See the table below.
|Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Application Form||April 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||April 2020|
|Admit Card||7 days before exam|
|Entrance Test||May 2020|
Alagappa University 2019 Application Fee
Students applying for the Alagappa University has to pay Application Fee asked by the university. If you haven’t paid the fee, your application form will be rejected by the university. The money will paid via online medium like Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. It can also be paid in an offline mode by sending DD to the Registrar’s office. Candidates who don’t pay the application fee will not be able to sit in the examination.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 500 whoever is applying for entrance exam. SC/ ST applicants have to submit an amount of Rs 250/- with a photocopy of community certificate.
- Candidates appearing for non-entrance exam courses and Post graduation diploma programmes will have to pay an amount of Rs 300. Applicants from SC/ST category needs to submit Rs 150 with a photocopy of community certificate.
- For under graduation and five years integrated programmes Rs 200 needs to be submitted. SC/ ST applicants need to pay an amount of Rs 100/-
- For all diploma and certificate programmes pay application fee of Rs 100.
- Application Fee for Ph.D. Program, a DD of Rs.500 in favour of the Registrar of Alagappa University needs to be paid. DD should be directed to Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
If you are paying application fee from online medium and having difficulty like traffic on server. Slow internet also becomes a huge problem. Don’t worry, wait sometime and try to pay the fee again. If your amount is deducted and the receipt is not granted, contact your bank. Amount will be returned back to you.
Alagappa University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Before applying in the university, you should check carefully that you meet with the eligibility criteria set by the University. Eligibility Criteria varies from course to course. Some programmes make it compulsory to have background of particular field.
Minimum Eligibility for admission in Under Graduation courses will 45-55% in class 12. For PG courses 50-60% of marks will require in graduation. Cut off also varies from course to course. Some courses have high cut off while some have normal. It depends upon the marks scored by students and number of candidates. Reservation in some courses provides rebate in cut offs. For Ph.D students must have masters degree in subject they are applying for.
Things to Keep in Mind While Applying For Alagappa University
Students are advised to fill each and every column of the application form. The details provided should be true and relevant. In case of incorrect details, you will be disqualified during verification process. If you are applying online, you should fill whole form in one go, do not delay. Keep your documents ready with you including photograph and scanned signature.
- The passport sized photograph needs to be latest and clear.
- Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking for payment of fee
- Personal Details
- Valid Email ID and phone number
- Scanned signature or photograph of signature
How To Apply For Alagappa University 2020
You can apply both online and offline. You can either get it from university or download the form from official Alagappa University website. If you are applying online, send the filled application form with all the required documents. Send it to the university on the official hours (10 a.m. – 5.45 p.m. ) on all the working days by post. Your form should reach before the last date. Send this to following address :-
The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi 630 003, Tamilnadu
Candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below while applying for Alagappa University 2020-21.
Step 1 :- Registration
Before you start filling the form, you need to register yourself to the official website. These are the following steps to follow:
- Visit the official website
- Go to the Admission 2020 section
- Find the registration page
- Click on the “New Registration”
- Provide details like Name, Email and phone number to register
- A password need to be chosen by the candidate to complete the registration process
- Click on submit to register.
Candidates are advised to register with the valid email id, as this will be used in further admission process. Also remember you user name and password, to login further.
Step 2: Qualification and Experience Details
Fill correct academic qualification like qualifying examinations name, status, marks etc.
Step 3: Uplaod Image
You need to upload a photograph with the application. The photograph should be recently taken. Please scan the photograph before uploading. The image shoulfd not exceed than 100 Kb.
Step 4 : Fee Payment
Payment of fee can be done via online as well as offline mode. Pay your fee and hurray you are almost done.
Step 5 : Print Application Form
Check all the details and information given in the university application form. Take a print out of Application Form. Your process is complete. Enjoy !! All the best for the exams. For more detail about Alagappa University, keep reading our website.