Jaipur National University has a wide range of UG, PG. Moreover, the university offers programs in both regular as well as distance modes of education. Therefore, Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission is an opportunity for the candidates seeking admission via distance learning. UG courses offered by SODEL are BCA, B. Sc., BBA, B.Com, BA. The candidates can opt for the above courses especially those who cannot attend the conventional mode of education. However, only registered candidates will further get access to Jaipur National University Distance Education Admit Card 2019-20. Therefore, candidates should be well updated with the university schedule. For more details regarding the admit card continue reading the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How to Download Jaipur University Distance Education Hall Ticket 2020?
One can download the admit card directly from the official website of the university. However, we have also provided a direct link as well as steps in order to download the admit card to make it simple for you. The following are the steps on how to download the Admit Card of JNU Distance Education 2019-20.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Then, in the Updates column, you will find “Download Admit Card”.
- Click on it. A Login page will open up.
- Enter your User ID and Password as provided by the university.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- A JNU Distance Education Admit Card 2019 PDF will appear on the screen.
- Furthermore, download the PDF and have multiple copies of it for further references in the long run.
Jaipur University Distance Education Enrolment Verification
In order to check enrolment verification, students can visit the link given below. In this section of enrolment verification, one can check whether he/she is successfully enrolled or not. However, candidates have to provide information including the Name of the candidate and Date of Birth. Then, click on the “Search” button. Make sure to check the details carefully to avoid any hassle later. Moreover, you can also contact the university authorities in case of any issue.
Contents In the Admit Card of Jaipur National University Distance Education
Always make sure that you must check all the information mentioned in any important document. In case of any kind of discrepancy in the admit card, immediately contact the concerned authorities in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible. This will prevent any kind of further delay in the examination as well as the admission process. In case you want to make any changes in the details of the admit card make sure you do it within the deadline. The admit card contains your credentials as mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Reporting Time
- Scanned image of the Candidate
- Scanned image of the Candidate’s Signature
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Residential Address Details
- Subject and Subject Code
Important Instructions Regarding Jaipur University Distance Education Admit Card
- It is important for the candidate to possess the admit card at the time of examination.
- The invigilator present at the examination center will check your admit card for verification.
- If the invigilator suspects any doubt regarding the identity of the candidate, he/she may not allow you to sit in the examination hall.
- Candidates must paste a self-attested photograph and put his/her signature at the space provided on the admit card.
- Also, a set of rules and regulations is given on your admit card and will also appear on the screen before you download your admit card. Make sure to read it thoroughly.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue 1 hour before the reporting time to avoid any hassle.
Hence, the Jaipur National University Admit Card is an important document that a candidate has to carry to the exam. Without the Hall Ticket, the applicant will not be eligible to appear the exam. Therefore, make sure you carry the admit card as it serves as an Identity Proof. If you have any queries regarding the admit card, then please comment on the section below.