Jaipur National University has a wide range of UG, PG. Moreover, the university offers programs in both regular as well as distance modes of education. Therefore, Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission 2019 is an opportunity for the candidates seeking admission via distance learning. UG courses offered by SODEL are BCA, B. Sc., BBA, B.Com, BA. The candidates can opt for the above courses especially those who cannot attend the conventional mode of education. However, only registered candidates will further get access to Jaipur National University Distance Education Admit Card 2019. Therefore, candidates should be well updated with the university schedule. For more details regarding admit card continue reading the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jaipur National University Distance Education Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document from the exam point of view. It defines your candidature and allows you to appear for the exam. The applicants will receive a notification regarding the release of the admit card at their registered e-mail ID. Candidates must note that the university will not send the Jaipur National University Distance Education Admit Card 2019 to their residential address via post or courier.
Since, Jaipur National University provides Distance Education Learning System, it thus provides all the admission related information in an online mode including Admit Card of JNU Distance Education. Enrolled candidates can download it from the official website of the university. Its important for the candidates to possess admit card during examination. Otherwise, he/she may not be allowed to appear for the exam. Furthermore, admit card contains all the necessary information as well as instructions regarding the exams.
Download Jaipur University Distance Education Admit Card 2019
One can download the admit card directly from the official website of the university. However, we have also provided the direct link as well as steps in order to download the admit card to make it simple for you.Following are the steps on how to download the Admit Card of JNU Distance Education 2019.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Then, in the Updates column you will find “Download Admit Card”.
- Click on it. A Log in page will open up.
- Enter your User ID and Password as provided by the university.
- Finally, click on Submit.
- An JNU Distance Education Admit Card 2019 PDF will appear on the screen.
- Furthermore, download the PDF and have multiple copies of it for further references in the long run.
Jaipur University Distance Education Enrolment Verification
In order to check enrolment verification, students can visit the link given below. In this section of enrolment verification, one can check whether he/she is successfully enrolled or not. However, candidates have to provide information including Name of the candidate and Date of Birth. Then, click on “Search” button. Make sure to check the details carefully to avoid any hassle later. Moreover, you can also contact the university authorities in case of any issue.
Contents Of The Jaipur National University Distance Education Admit Card 2019
Always make sure that you must check all the information mentioned in any important document. In case any kind of discrepancy in the admit card, immediately contact the concerned authorities in order to resolve the issue as soon as possible. This will prevent any kind of further delay in the examination as well as the admission process. In case you want to make any changes in the details of the admit card make sure you do it within the deadline.The admit card contains your credentials as mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Reporting Time
- Scanned image of the Candidate
- Scanned image of the Candidate’s Signature
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Residential Address Details
- Subject and Subject Code
Important Instructions Regarding Jaipur University Distance Education Admit Card
- It is important for the candidate to possess the admit card at the time of examination.
- The invigilator present at the examination centre will check your admit card for verification.
- If the invigilator suspects any doubt regarding the identity of the candidate, he/she may not allow you to sit in the examination hall.
- Candidates must paste a self-attested photograph and put his/her signature at the space provided on the admit card.
- Also, a set of rules and regulation is given on your admit card and will also appear on the screen before you download your admit card. Make sure to read it thoroughly.
- Candidates should reach the exam venue 1 hour before the reporting time to avoid any hassle.