Vikram University Admit Card 2020: Vikram University, a prestigious college in Madhya Pradesh will open its gates for the new session 2020 admission procedure in May/June 2020. There is no official announcement by the University till date regarding the 2020-21 procedure. Hence tentative dates/months are taken into consideration. Most of the process of the admission in the university is based on the merit but there are courses in which entrance exam will hold. The difference between the entrance exam and the application form submission is very short.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The last date of submitting the application form for the entrance exam will be tentatively June 2020 and the entrance exam will be held in June 2020. Some of the semester exams will be held in the month of June and July. Admit card for the respective subject in case of semester exam is issued by the university in its site. Since it is available online, hence students can easily download their admit card.
Vikram University Admit Card – Important dates 2020
Vikram University has not announced the admit card for the session 2020-21. For further notification, students kindly check the university’s site or read this article.
Below are the courses whose exam is going to conduct in the month of June/July tentatively
- P.G Diploma in Yoga II semester 2019-20
- B.P.T. I, III, IV, Yr. Examination, June 2020
- M.B.B.S. II and III Prof examination 2020
- Revised Notification B.E.Examination 2020
- Revised Time Table B.E. Examination 2020
How to Download the Admit Card 2020
Admit Card of the University will be available online for the students. There is a procedure that needs to be followed to download the admit card.
- Visit the official site
- A page will appear in front of screen i.e “Accessible Service”
- Look for Common service tab and go for “Download Admit Card” and click on apply action
- Admit Card information desk is opened.
- Enter the enroll number, semester and status in the given box.
- Click the “ go “ button
- And thus the admit card of the candidate will appear.
- Go in a download section and download it and take a print of it.
Note: Admit Card is important to carry in print form. It is advised that students must have more than one copy to avoid any kind of uncertainty.
Display of Details On the Admit Card 2020
Admit card is an essential paper which one needs to carry in order to take the exam. Admit card contains information about the exam and is like an identity to the students. Hence the details printed on the Admit Card are:
- Student’s Name
- Paper name
- Roll no./ Enroll No.
- Exam controller signature
- Exam Centre
- Important Instruction
The need of Admit Card 2020
Admit card distributes the hall tickets to the students who are going to appear for the semester exam. It is an essential paper which is required to have in order to carry forward the exam. If someone has a back paper then he/she must have the admit cards as per the subject they have arrear and accordingly they must prepare for the exam. Admit card clearly mentions the paper, date and time, so one must be attentive enough to get the admit card before the commencement of the exam.
Its an identity of the students which gives permission to write the exam. Eligible candidates must download the admit card from the website of the University.
University distributes the entrance exam admit card when candidates fill the application form. University does not give more time to collect the hall ticket. So don’t forget to collect the admit card, once the procedure of the application form is done.
Importance of Admit Card 2020
Without admit card, the examiner will not allow the students to sit for the exam. The importance is:
- It’s a pass for a student to write the exam
- It gives information regarding the subject, time, center, day, date, etc.
- Verified by the examiner on the day of examination
- Bring the admit card on each day of the exam.