Patna University Admit Card 2020: The Controller of Examinations (COE) of Patna University has released the Patna University Common Entrance Test PUCET Admit Card on the official website patnauniversity.ac.in. The university conducts the written entrance test known as Patna University Common Entrance Test (PUCET-2020). Therefore, all the applicants must download the PUCET-2020 Admit card before appearing for the exam. The online its application process for the admission purpose for the session 2020-21 on University’s official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The University is situated in Bihar and is one of the oldest universities in India. University will conduct an entrance exam for the U.G course for the selection of the students for different courses and degrees. And P.G courses students are selected on the basis of marks acquired by them in their previous exams. University has not yet started the admission procedure for 2020. Students can also check Patna University Application Form, Exam Date Sheet, Result, Merit List, etc.
- PUCET 2020 Admit Card Released Click Here, Schedule Below
PUCET-2020 Admit Card
Once the process will start, the admit card will be available online. Thus, candidates who have filled the PU Application Form will be eligible to download the Hall Ticket of Patna University. Admit card is the essential document that has to be carried out in order to have the exam. Its an identity of a person, and failing to have this will lead them not to sit in the exam. If the students have filled for more than one courses then each course has a separate admit card. Thus it is very important to carry the admit card to have exams. Admit card of the university will be downloaded from the site provided by the university.
Patna University Admit Card Important Dates 2020
Patna University has not released the admit card for the session 2020-21. Admit Card can be downloaded two days before the examination. Below is the tentative important date which candidates have to keep in mind so they don’t miss to download the admit card.
|Admit Card||will be announced later|
As per the subject, students have to keep visiting the site to know as to when the specific subject’s admit card is online. Mind that the above dates are the tentative dates which the students have to consider until the official announcement is not made.
Patna University Semester Admit Card
The University Hall Ticket of Patna University will be available online. Candidates will be able to download from the official website. The Semester Admit Card of Patna University will be available a few days before the date of the Exam. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket by submitting their Registration Number/Roll Number. The Admit Card is a mandatory document, therefore one must carry the Hall Ticket. Without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to appear the exam.
How to download the Patna University Admit Card 2020
Patna University has released the admit card for some of the courses and it will be going to release the hall ticket before two days of the examination. Thus the procedure to download the admit card 2019 :
- Visit the official website or link is given i.e puonline.co.in
- Click on the notification “ Download Admit Card”
- A page will appear which show the list of courses along with the entrance test date and colleges
- Click on the admit card status as per the subject and thus admit card page will appear.
- Enter the application id, mobile no. and captcha and press “Login”
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
Note: Link will be available only when the admit card is released.
Things Mentioned in Patna University Admit Card 2020
Admit card is an important document that is required to carry by the students on the day of examination. No invigilator will allow the candidates to give the exam if he/she doesn’t have his/her admit card. It contains a lot of information on it. Things in the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Paper Name
- Exam Centre
- Roll No.
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam Controller Signature
Importance of Admit Card 2020
Admit cards hold great importance in the exam. Only filling the application form and fee won’t let a student into the admission. Instead, they have to give an entrance exam and for that students need to admit card. No, admit card means no exam.
- It acts as a gatekeeper at the examination center. Those who don’t have the admit card, the examiner doesn’t allow them to sit in the examination.
- It contains information without which no one can take the exam. It shows the name of the paper, timing, date, day, etc.
- Examiners check the admit card on the day of examination.
- If someone has applied for more than one course then they must have admit card as per the subjects. And carry the admit card on the day of examination.
Note: Take a print of the admit card after downloading it. Candidates must take the copies of admit card to avoid uncertainty.
Patna University Exam Pattern 2020
For admission into various courses, the University conducts a separate exam for all the courses. Hence, on the basis of the marks scored in the exam, it will help the candidates to move to the next step of the admission process. The Entrance Exam of Patna University has a certain exam pattern for all the courses. So, here in this section, we have provided complete details of the PU Exam Pattern 2020 for all the Programs and Courses –
Exam Pattern of B.A (Hons.)
- Total Marks of the Exam is 100 marks
- Time Duration of the exam- 2 Hours
- Objective Questions each question carries 1 mark.
- Sections – General Knowledge and Aptitude Test, Questions related to all major subjects of Humanities and Social Sciences.
B.Com (Hons) Exam Pattern (Patna University)
- Total Marks of the entrance test is 100 marks.
- Total Time Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Each Question carries 1 mark.
- Sections – General Knowledge and Aptitude Test, Questions related to the subjects.
Exam Pattern of B.Sc (Hons.)
- Total Marks of the Entrance Test is 100 marks
- Time Duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- Objective Type Questions
- Each Question carries 1 mark.
- Sections – General Knowledge and Aptitude Test, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
B.Ed Exam Pattern of Patna University
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Objective Type Questions.
- The Exam Paper is divided into two parts – Part A and B.
- Part A comprises 80 Questions which is common for all the examinees.
- Part B comprises of 20 Questions each in four faculties – Science, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Commerce.
- Candidates have to select one faculty and answer questions under that.
- OMR Sheet will be available.
Patna University M.Ed Exam Pattern 2020
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Time Duration of the exam- 100 minutes
- Objective-Based Questions
- Questions will be on the basis of three core papers of B.Ed Program
- Philosophy and Sociology – 35 marks
- Psychology in Education – 35 marks
- Education in India (Including Health Education and Perspective of Comparative Education) – 30 marks
- There is negative marking for wrong answers. 1 mark will be deducted for three wrong answers.
- No marks will be deducted for the last two answers.
- Questions will come from the Foundation/Core Subjects.
Exam Pattern for LLB Course
- Multiple Choice Objective Questions
- Total Number of Questions – 100 questions out of which 50 questions will come from General Knowledge and 25 questions each from Current Affairs and Legal Aptitude.
LLM Exam Pattern for Patna University
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks of the Entrance Test is 33%.
- The Paper I carries 10 objective questions from each of the following areas –
- Constitutional Law of India
- Law of Evidence and Procedures
- Law of Contract
- International Law
- Total Number of Questions in Paper I Question Paper – 50 Questions
- Paper-II comprises two subjective questions out of which you will have to answer only one question.
- In the other section, there will be ten questions out of which you will have to answer 5 questions. Each question carries 10 marks.
- The Topics Include – Family Law (Hindu and Muslim Law), Environmental Law, Law of Torts, Intellectual Property Laws (Copy Right Act and Parent Act), and Administrative Law.