IPU MBBS Merit List 2019 is released on July 2019 for MBBS and BDS Courses. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is the conducting body for IPU MBBS 2019 Merit List. The merit list will comprise the names of those candidates who have been selected for the counselling round. The IPU MBBS Merit List is prepared on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores. The Merit List of IPU MBBS Admissions 2019 is released for each round of counselling on the official website of IPU. Candidates must know that the candidates are ranked on the Merit List based on their marks scored in NEET 2019. Candidates will be ranked in decreasing order, candidates with higher NEET 2019 UG Scores and eligibility criteria is ranked first. In this article, we have discussed the NEET 2019 MBBS Merit List details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IPU MBBS Merit List 2019 Dates
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|The release of the online application form||February 2019|
|Last Date of Submitting the Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Fees (MBBS)||June 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Fees (BDS)||July 2019|
|Display of the Merit List||July 2019|
|First Round of Counselling||July 2019|
|Fresh Registrations||July 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form (for the candidates who have submitted an incomplete form, or invalid NEET Roll Number)||July 2019|
|Display of Merit List||July 2019|
The Official Dates have not been announced yet. The Dates that we have mentioned above are the tentative dates. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to get the details about the dates.
IPU MBBS 2019 Merit List
The IPU MBBS Merit List 2019 is released in July 2019. Separate Merit List will be published for both the counselling rounds. The IPU MBBS Merit List is released online. Candidates whose names have been shortlisted in the Merit List are eligible for Counselling Round. It is very necessary to submit the IPU MBBS Application Form 2019 to participate in the merit list round. The merit list is displayed for each category-wise.
Download IPU MBBS Merit List 2019
The Step by Step Process to check the IPU MBBS 2019 Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Indra Prastha University – www.ipu.ac.in
- Click on “IPU MBBS Merit List 2019” Link
- The Merit List is displayed on the screen.
- Search your name.
- Download and take the printout of the IPU 2019 MBBS Merit List.
- Keep the Printout safe for future reference.
Details Printed on IPU MBBS 2019 Merit List
The Details that are printed on Indraprastha MBBS Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Eligible Category
- NEET 2019 All India Category
- All India Roll Number of NEET 2019
Separate Merit List will be prepared for each category and for every counselling round. The IPU MBBS Merit List is published online only.
Document Verification (Round-I)
The Document Verification Session of IPU MBBS 2019 is conducted offline along with the counselling process. The session for admission to the colleges is affiliated with the IP University. Candidates must carry all their original documents along with two sets of the photocopies of the documents. The Merit List will be released for the candidates who are eligible for the Document Verification Procedure. The List is released for both Medical and Dental Colleges.
The IPU MBBS 2019 Merit List for Round II Counselling will be released in July 2019. The Merit list indicates the candidates who are eligible and ineligible for the counselling process. The merit list is issued online on the official website of IPU. The merit list for MBBS and BDS Courses are different.
Highlights of IPU MBBS Merit List 2019
- The Final IPU Merit list 2019 for Round II will be released in July 2019 while the Merit List of Round I will be released on July 2019.
- The IPU MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released online.
- The Merit List of IPU MBBS Merit List 2019 contains the Name of the Candidate, Application Number, NEET 2019 UG Roll Number, Father’s and Mother’s Name, NEET 2019 All India Rank, Region Category, PWD, Defense, Army, Eligibility Status.
- Candidates are informed individually regarding the declaration of merit list.
Tie-Breaker Rule of IPU MBBS Merit List 2019
The Tie-Breaker Concept is done if two or more candidates score the same number of marks in NEET 2019. The Tie-Breaker Criteria for IPU MBBS 2019 Merit List is as follows-
- Firstly, the candidates scoring more marks in Biology in Class 12th is considered with a higher rank.
- If still, the tie exists, then candidates with more marks in Chemistry is given preference.
- After that, if the tie still exists, then the candidate with less number of wrong answers will be given priority.
- If the above tie-breaker criteria fail then the candidate with an older age will be given a better rank.
The IPU MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released in July 2019. The Merit List will be displayed on the Official Website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIU). The Merit List will contain the name of the candidates who have been selected for the counselling round.