IGNTU Syllabus 2020- is available here for the Semester and Entrance Exams. The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Amarkantak is the main conducting body. The University offers various courses in UG/PG/Diploma Courses. The syllabus of IGNTU will help you to prepare well for the semester and entrance exams. So, candidates who are willing to get admission in IGNTU can check the details here. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about IGNTU UG and PG Syllabus PDF. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGNTU Amarkantak Event Dates (UG and PG) Courses
The university provides admission on the basis of the performance in the Entrance Test. The official dates have not been released yet. However, we have provided the tentative dates below. Once, the dates are announced, we will soon get it updated here.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Announced)|
|Starting Date of the Online form||23rd April 2020|
|Closing Date of the Form||10th June 2020|
|Release of Hall Ticket||15th June 2020|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||27th and 28th June 2020|
IGNTU Ph.D. Admission Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||20th Feb 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||30th March 2020|
|Release of IGNTU Ph.D. Hall Ticket||To be released soon|
|Date of Entrance Exam||To be released soon|
How to download IGNTU Amarkantak Syllabus PDF?
The step by step process to download the syllabus of the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Amarkantak is as follows-
- Visit the official website of IGNTU- www.igntu.ac.in or click on the link available below
- Then click on the syllabus pdf link available on the topmost section of the website.
- Select the course program and download the required syllabus pdf.
Download IGNTU Entrance Exam and Semester Syllabus
|IGNTU UG Syllabus|
|B.A AIHC||B.Sc Botany|
|B.A English Syllabus||BCA Syllabus|
|IGNTU PG Syllabus|
|M.Sc Zoology||IGNTU MBA Syllabus|
|Ph.D. Course Work|
|Geology Course Work||Ph.D Education Course Work|
Download the Complete PDF here. The Semester Examination will take place on the basis of the above syllabus pattern.
IGNTU MA in A.I.C.H & A (Archeology) Entrance Syllabus
Important Topics for MA in A.I.C.H & A (Archeology) Entrance Test are given in the table below.
|Ancient History||Classic Antiquity||Middle to Late Bronze Age|
|Before Christ||Greek and Roman Civilizations||Early ancient History|
|Timeline of Ancient History||Late Ancient History||History and Post-classical History|
|Early Iron Age||Prehistory||Chemical Preservation of Monuments and Antiquities|
|Museology||Epigraphy and Numismatics||Application of Science in Archaeology|
|Principles and Methods of Archaeology||Structural Conservation of Ancient Monuments|
IGNTU Entrance Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern – Details
The question paper of IGNTU comprises two sections Part I and II.
- Part I carries 30 questions (MCQs), testing the candidate’s aptitude and research methodology.
- Whereas, Part II caries 70 questions testing the knowledge of the candidate in the respective subject domain/field.
- The mode of the IGNTU Entrance Exam is online.
Selection Procedure for Admission
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the exam. The University will declare the IGNTU Result soon after the exam. Later, the shortlisted candidates will be called out for an Interview process. If the candidate gets selected, then he/she will have to attend the IGNTU Counselling process.
List of courses Available at IGNTU
The University offers the following courses- Ph.D./UG/PG/Diploma and Certificate Course Programs.
Undergraduate Courses at IGNTU Amarkantak
- B.A Courses in AIHC, Political Science, Economics, Hindi, History, English, Sociology
- BSc in Geography, Botany, Bio-Technology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, and Zoology
- MA in Sociology, Political Science, History, Geography, English, AIHC, Education
- MSc in Geography, Bio-Technology, Botany, Geology, Zoology, Statistics, Computer science, Statistics
Ph.D. Course Programs offered at IGNTU
- Ancient Indian History Culture and Archeology (AIHC)
- Applied Psychology
- Political Science
- Tribal Studies
- Tribal Art Folk Literature and Culture
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Business Management
- Tourism Management
- Environmental Science
- Computer Science
- Social Work
Hence, these are the details of the IGNTU Syllabus. If you have any queries regarding the exam syllabus, then please comment on the section below.