MGSU Syllabus 2021 for UG/PG semester exams is available here in pdf format. The syllabus will help the candidates to prepare for the exam well. Maharaja Ganga Singh University was previously known as Bikaner University. It is a public university located in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. MGSU offers various UG (Under-graduate) courses, PG (Post-graduate) courses, and doctorate courses, such as B.Sc., M.Sc., B.Ed., M.Ed., BCA, MBA, BFA, L.L.B., L.L.M., B.Com., M.Com., B.A. M.A., etc. The admission into MGSU is on the basis of the provisional merit list. Candidates can fill out the MGSU Application form & wait for the merit list. Every candidate must note down that these courses are only available at the colleges that are in affiliation with MGSU.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
All those who wish to study at MGSU must know the syllabus of various courses. Candidates can find the MGSU Exam syllabus online. In this article, we will talk about the syllabus of various courses, steps to download the syllabus, etc. So, keep on reading the article to know more. Candidates can download the University Exam, Question Paper.
MGSU Semester Syllabus 2020-21
Maharaja Ganga Singh University prescribes the syllabus for various courses. Candidates can find the syllabus online. The PDF can be easily accessible on the official website. In the below table, we have given the links for PDF download.
|B.Ed Spl. Ed (HI) (1st Year)||Download PDF|
|B.Ed Spl. Ed (HI) (2 nd Year)||Download PDF|
|B.Ed Spl. Ed (VI) (2nd Year)||Download PDF|
|B.A Final||Download PDF|
|B.Sc./ M.Sc. (Physics)||Download PDF|
|M.PHIL. (HISTORY)||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||Download PDF|
|B.A./B.Sc. (Honours) GEOGRAPHY||Download PDF|
|B.A. Hons.||Download PDF|
|M.A. History (Genealogy and Community History)||Download PDF|
|M.A. History (Archaeology)||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Cyber Security||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Microbiology||Download PDF|
|Masters in Computer Science (Semester System)||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. Environmental Science||Download PDF|
|M.A. History (Semester Scheme)||Download PDF|
|PGDCA Annual System Exam||Download PDF|
|M.Sc. IT Session||Download PDF|
|M. Sc. Computer Science||Download PDF|
|M.Phil 2019-20||Download PDF|
|M.Com BM||Download PDF|
|LLM 2019||Download PDF|
|CBCS M. A English||Download PDF|
|BED 2 years 2019 final||Download PDF|
|B.C.A. Exam 2021-21-22||Download PDF|
|B.A. B. Ed 2021 (4 Year)||Download PDF|
|Amendments in Board of Studies||Download PDF|
|PGDIET Annual System Exam||Download PDF|
|Diploma Law||Download PDF|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||Download PDF|
|B.Sc B.Ed||Download PDF|
|LLB final 2021||Download PDF|
|M. Phil||Download PDF|
|M. Sc. M.A. Geography||Download PDF|
|M.A. Sociology||Download PDF|
|M.A. Home Science||Download PDF|
|M.A. History||Download PDF|
|M.A. Economic||Download PDF|
|M.A. Political Science||Download PDF|
|M.A. Public Administration||Download PDF|
|M. Sc. M.A. Maths||Download PDF|
|M. Sc. Zoology||Download PDF|
|M. Sc. Food and Nutrition||Download PDF|
|M. Sc. Physics||Download PDF|
|M. Sc. Geology||Download PDF|
|B. Sc. I, II, III||Download PDF|
|M. Sc. Chemistry||Download PDF|
|M. Sc. Botany||Download PDF|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology||Download PDF|
|B. Sc. Home Science||Download PDF|
|L.LB. Syllabus 2019||Download PDF|
|B. Com. Part -I, II, III||Download PDF|
|M. Com. (E.A.F.M.)||Download PDF|
|M. Com. Accountancy & Business Statistics||Download PDF|
|M.A. Urdu||Download PDF|
|M.A. Hindi||Download PDF|
|M.A. Sanskrit||Download PDF|
|M.A. Music||Download PDF|
|M.A. Punjabi||Download PDF|
|M.A. Rajasthani||Download PDF|
|M.A. Philosophy||Download PDF|
|M.A. DRAWING & PAINTING||Download PDF|
|B.A. B.Ed 2021 (4 Year)||Download PDF|
|BCA Exam 2021-21-22||Download PDF|
|BED 2 years 2019||Download PDF|
|CBCS M. A English||Download PDF|
|M.Com BM||Download PDF|
|M. Sc Computer Science||Download PDF|
|M.A. Psychology||Download PDF|
|MSc IT Session 2021-22 Exam||Download PDF|
How To Download MGSU Course-Wise Syllabus 2021?
Candidates can download the syllabus online in PDF format. The syllabus for every course is given on the official website. In order to download the syllabus, follow the steps given below.
- Head to the MGSU official website.
- A web page will open up. You will find the ‘Courses & Colleges’ section on the page. Click on it.
- Further, choose the ‘Syllabus’ section.
- You will find the syllabus for all the courses on the new page.
- So, you can download the PDF of the course that you want.
MGSU Entrance Exam Pattern 2021
The Examination Pattern of Maharaja Ganga Singh University is as follows-
- The exam is conducted offline (written exam)
- There will be Multiple Choice Objective Questions
- There will be three sections – A/B/C
- A total of 100 Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each Section will comprise of 25 questions. However, Section C will carry 50 Questions.
- Section A will have questions to evaluate the mathematical ability, B section carries mental ability questions, and Section C carries questions related to Information Technology.
- Each Question carries one mark, however, there is no negative marking.
- The time duration of the Entrance Test is 2 Hours.
MGSU Semester Exam Pattern
- The Internal Exam will carry 30 marks and the External Exam carries 70 marks.
- 20 marks out of 30 marks will be on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the internal test.
- Two best out of three internal tests will be considered.
- 10 marks will be based on the overall performance of the student, attendance, class participation, seminars, projects etc.
- Final Exam will be of 70 marks which carry three sections-
- Section-A – 10 Questions of 2 marks will have to be answered. The word limit of the answers must be within 50 words.
- In Section -B, candidates will have to answer 3 out of 5 questions of 10 marks each. Word Limit for each answer is 500 words.
- Section-C carries a case study/applied question from any of the units of 20 marks.
If you have any queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.