IGNTU Question Paper 2020: The academic council of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University provides the facility of Digital Library. Therefore, the students can easily access the IGNTU Amarkantak Previous Year Question Paper from the Digital Library. The candidates can download the PDF of the Old Question Papers/ Sample Papers/ Model Papers/ Mock Test Papers/Ph.D. Entrance Question Papers 2017 2018 2019 from the official website @idl.igntu.ac.in. It is very important to download the Entrance Exam Question Papers before sitting for the exam. Therefore, in this article, we are giving all the details and the Direct Link to Download the PDF of IGNTU Entrance Exam Old Question Paper 2020. Students must read the article further to get more details on how to download the question papers.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGNTU Entrance Question Papers
The Old Question Papers of Semester Exams will help the students to prepare the important topics which are recurrent in the exams. Therefore, the applicants who are applying for IGNTU Admission 2020 must check the IGNTU Model Test Papers to prepare for the exam. The Examination Council conducts a written entrance test for all the candidates. So, the students who want to get admission into any course must score good marks. Also, in order to score good marks, the students must know the exam pattern and type of questions for the test. The applicants must practice daily from the model test papers. They must check all the important topics for the exam. And the candidates can find all this information in the IGNTU Last Year Question Papers.
IGNTU Faculty-Wise Question Papers
Faculty of Social Science
Faculty of Computronics
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Commerce and Management
Faculty of Tribal Studies
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Communication and Media Studies
Faculty of Earth Science
Faculty of Humanities and Philology
Faculty of Technical, Vocational Education and Skill Training
How to Download Question Papers of IGNTU 2020?
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University MA/MSc./MCom. Entrance Model Papers are available in PDF format. Therefore, the candidates can download the previous year question papers of various courses from the official website of the university. However, in order to prepare for the examination, the candidates must start solving the Previous Year Model Test Papers. Because these test papers are really beneficial for the aspirants to know the pattern of the question paper and the important topics for the examination. Also, the candidates can download the IGNTU Previous Year Question Papers from the official website of the university. So they need to follow the below-given steps in the same order to get the model papers.
Steps To Download IGNTU Amarkantak Model Papers are as follows:
- Students can either download the question papers from the direct link given in this article. Or else, they can follow the steps given below to access the question papers from the official website.
- Candidates have to first visit the official website of IGNTU and click on the section of “Students Corner”
- Then search for the Entrance exam and semester wise question papers along with the subject.
- After that click on the link given on the window and download the question papers.
- So, in the next step, you can find the link on the same page to download the answer key from the official site of IGNTU.
- Click on the download link and wait for a few seconds and find out the document.
- Finally, the candidates can access the question papers from their documents. Moreover, they must practice them in order to secure a good rank in the entrance test.
Honours(UG), PG and PhD Programmes For Session 2020-21
UG Programmes: 4 semesters
- B.A (Hons) Programmes: Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, English, Hindi, History, Economics, Geography & Regional Development, Political Science & Human Rights, Sociology & Social Anthropology
- B Com. (Hons) Programmes: B.Com
- B.Sc. (Hons) Programs: Environmental Sciences, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology.
- Professional (Hons) Programmes: B.C.A, B.B.A., B. Pharma, BJMC- Journalism and Mass Communication
- B.Voc. B.VOC in Theatre, Stagecraft, Film production and Media Technology and B.Voc in Software Development
- D.Pharma Programme: 4 semesters
- B.Ed. Program: 4 semester
PG Programmes: 4 semesters
- M.A. in English, Hindi, M.A. in Linguistics, Applied Psychology, Economics, Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology, History, Geography & Rural Development , Political Science & Human Rights, Sociology & Social Anthropology, Tribal Studies,
- Master in Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
- M.B.A (Business Management), M.B.A in Tourism Management
- M.Sc. in Botany, Zoology, Geology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics
Research (Ph.D) Programmes in:
- Communication and Media Studies
- Applied Psychology
- Geography & Regional Development
- Political Science & Human Rights
- Sociology & Social Anthropology
- Business Management
- Tourism Management
- Tribal Studies
- Linguistics and Contrastive Study of Tribal Languages
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
Programmes of Study for Regional Campus Manipur
- M.A in Political Science & Human Rights, Social Work, Sociology & Social Anthropology, Tribal Studies
- PhD in Political Science & Human Rights, Social Work.
IGNTU Amarkantak Common Admission Test
The Admission Council of IGNTU conducts a written entrance test for admitting aspirants into various PG/ Ph.D programs. The admission entrance test will be conducted in the month of June 2020 in offline mode. Therefore, the students who wish to pursue the admission into PG or PhD program must appear in the entrance test. Therefore, aall such aspirants must check the IGNTU Enttrance Test Question Papers. This will help them to prepare well for the exam. Also, they can easily get good marks and rank in the exam to secure a seat in their desired course.
Check- IGNTU Application Form 2020
Importance of IGNTU Question Papers
The old question papers are very important for the candidates who want to sit for the entrance exam. Because it actually gives them the pattern of the questions which could be there in the main exam. So, if a candidate prepares through practicing model test papers and previous year question papers, then his/her chances of securing good marks increases. Therefore test papers are meant to make the candidates aware of the exam pattern. It also increases the time efficiency of the candidates. Moreover, the IGNTU Previous Year Question Papers is like the blueprint of the main exam question paper. Therefore, the aspirants need to pay a careful attention to solve the old question papers for the entrance exam.
IGNTU Highlights 2020
Board Name – Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
Official Website – www.igntu.ac.in
Contact Address – IGNTU-Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
Lalpur, Amarkantak, Aduppur, Madhya Pradesh – 484887
Contact Phone Number – 07629269704
About University: The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University was established in the year 2007 in the State of Madhya Pradesh, a university by the name of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University the headquarters of the university is located at Amarkantak.
To take appropriate measures for promoting innovation in teaching-learning processes in interdisciplinary studies and research and to pay special attention to the improvement of the social, educational and economic conditions and welfare of the scheduled tribes within the united of India, their intellectual, academic and cultural development.
The university has such a number of Regional Centers and campuses in the tribal areas as the university may deem fit. In view of the aims and objectives of the university, the major thrust will be on providing more opportunity for the tribes. However, the university is open to all.