IGNTU Application Form 2021- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University will release the application form for online admission in various UG/PG programs. Therefore, all the interested candidates can apply online before the last date of filling the IGNTU application form. IGNTU admission is through an entrance examination. Candidates who apply for IGNTU Application Form for UG/PG, Ph.D. programs can sit for the entrance examination. Also, before filling the application form of IGNTU, candidates must check the eligibility criteria, whether they will be eligible to apply. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University offers admission to various UG and PG courses through an entrance examination. However, not only the entrance exam but also the eligibility criteria is also an important factor in the IGNTU admission process. Therefore, read the instructions, mode of selection and other details carefully before applying.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Therefore, aspirants first have to fill the INGTU online registration in order to appear for the exam. Only then, one will further get access to the hall ticket. Also, the application form will be released on the official dates. Therefore, one has to be well revised with the INGTU Admission 2021 Dates. All the aspirants are advised to fill the application form within the given deadline. As the university will not entertain late submission of the application which might result in the cancellation of the candidature. For more information regarding IGNTU online application form, you can go through this page given below.
IGNTU Application Form 2021 Dates
The IGNTU Application Form is released in an online mode. Our website will update the link as soon as the university will release the same on the official website. The candidates can go through the instruction brochure available at the official website. Moreover, they can also check the eligibility criteria before proceeding further with the application process. Furthermore, the exam scheme is of great help as it provides them with all the essential information at one stop. Rather than wasting their precious time searching on different websites and comparing exam dates at unreliable portables. Therefore we have made it easy here, in order to provide all the necessary details regarding the release of the application form in the table given below:
IGNTU Ph.D. Admission Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||to be announced|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||–|
|Release of IGNTU Ph.D. Hall Ticket||–|
|Date of Entrance Exam||–|
IGNTU UG/PG Admission 2021
|Application Form Availability||—|
|Last Date of Submission of application form||—|
IGNTU Application Form Eligibility
Eligibility is an important aspect of filling IGNTU admission online form 2021 as well as for the IGNTU admission procedure. It includes the educational qualifications as well as the age requirements of the applicant. This thus will confirm the admission of the aspirant. It also allows the university authorities to provide admission to the students without any discrimination and thus doing right by the candidates.
It’s important for all the interested candidates to check for the eligibility criteria provided for every course. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria in the prospectus of the university. Candidates unable to fulfill the criteria requirements may fail to seek admission in this university. Read all the information mentioned in the brochure carefully to avoid further misunderstanding.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Semester Form
The Semester Form of IGNTU will be available before the Semester Exam. Hence, candidates have to submit the form in order to appear in the exam. The Registration Forms will be available on the official website of IGNTU. The IGNTU Semester Form will be available separately for odd and even semester exams. However, to fill the Semester Registration Form, candidates have to submit a few details as well as make the payment of the requisite fee amount. To Fill and Submit the IGNTU Semester Exam Form, candidates have to fill the following details-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Name of the Semester Exam
- Branch/Course Name etc.
How to Fill in the Admission Fees?
The step by step process to fill in the Semester Admission Fees of IGNTU is as follows-
- Visit the official website of IGNTU
- Click on the Semester Exam Form Link
- Select the Course/ Program Name, Gender, and Semester Name
- Check the fee structure and make the payment online.
- If you are already a registered candidate and want to download the receipt, then enter your enrollment number and take the printout.
IGNTU 2021 Application Form
Filling the application form is the first step of the admission process. Candidates who are willing to appear for IGNTU 2021 Entrance Test first need to fill the IGNTU application form before the deadline. The university officials will not entertain late submission. Moreover, the application procedure is considered completed only after the complete payment of the application fee. The application form will release as per the schedule. Only successfully registered candidates will get access to the official admit card. Also, make sure to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
Here we provide you with a list of the necessities that you have to be ready with before start filling up the application form.
- An e-mail ID for filling up the application form.
- A mobile no. For filling up the application form.
- Recent passport size colored photograph ( File size of the scanned photograph should be between 50-200 KB).
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet. ( File size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 50-200 KB).
- Access to an online payment facility/service such as Credit Card/ Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card.
Steps To Fill the IGNTU Online Application Form
Candidates willing to take admission in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University will first have to register themselves and then they can appear for the IGNTU Entrance Test 2021.
However, the following are mentioned steps on how to fill the application form. Go through the steps very carefully.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Then click on Students Zone on the home page.
- Further, click on Admission.
- Next, click on Continue.
- Furthermore, one needs to fill in the details including personal details, verification code, and submit the same. While filing the registration form, the candidates further have to provide them some necessary information which includes:
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Working Mobile no.
- Valid Email ID
- Photo (.jpg format)
- Signature (.jpg format)
- However, you further need to make sure that all the information you provide must be valid.
- Click on proceed to payment and select your payment option through Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Cards. After successful payment, an online receipt generates.
- The preview of the application form is displayed on the screen. One can check the payment receipt by entering the Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Take a print out of the final receipt. Candidates need to have multiple copies of all the documents.
IGNTU Application Fee
The application fee for IGNTU UG Entrance Test 2021 is Rs. 300/- for candidates of General/ OBC. Whereas, for candidates of SC/ ST/ PH is Rs 100/-. Moreover, the application fee comprises of all the bank service charges. However, Candidates demanding a relaxation in the application fee need to submit their caste certificate along with the registration form.
Furthermore, the following are the payment options one can choose while making the payment of the application fee:
- Net Banking
- ATM cum Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
Another key point is that bank drafts and checks are not favorable payment options.
Contents Of The Application Form
Application Form of IGNTU usually contains the following details:
- Basic Registration including Personal details such as residential address and contact details
- Educational Qualification
- Uploading of the scanned images of the Candidate’s photo as well as signature
- Online payment of the Application Fee
Instructions Regarding Application Form of IGNTU
- First of all, you should have a well-revised schedule of INGTU Admission dates to avoid any delay in further procedures.
- Also, you should submit the application form within the given deadline. The university will not entertain late submissions.
- In case you want to make any changes in the form, you can do it by logging into the examination portal providing your Login ID and Password.
- In addition, note that only after complete payment of application fee your registration process will be considered complete.
- The applicant must have multiple copies of all the necessary documents for future preferences.
Thus, these are the important details of the IGNTU Exam Form 2021. So, if you have any queries regarding the application form, then please comment on the section below.