IGNTU Result 2020 of December End Semester Exam is now available. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University conducts an entrance test for the candidates seeking IGNTU Admission 2020 in various UG and PG courses. However, in the first place, one needs to register themselves for the entrance exam. The aspirants can do so by filling the IGNTU Application Form 2020 on the official website of the university. Furthermore, after successful conduction of the entrance exam, the university will release the answer key and IGNTU Result 2020 for the same. Moreover, make sure to remain well updated with the IGNTU Admission 2020 Dates. In order to know more about IGNTU Result Dates 2020, scroll down through the page given below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGNTU Provisional Result 2020 for the End Semester Exam (December 2019) is now available. Candidates can check the result of IGNTU now.
IGNTU Result 2020 Dates
The aspirants of IGNTU Admission 2020 should remain well-updated with the exam schedule of the university. Therefore, here we have provided you with a tabular format of all the important dates and the events of the university. Thereafter, candidates are advised to go through the table given below very carefully. You may take a print out of the same for further references in the long run. In addition, if there were any changes made by the university in the IGNTU Time Table 2020, we will hereby provide you with the latest schedule. Along with this, we will provide you with a direct link of all the events as soon as the university releases it.
|Entrance exam date||1st week of June 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||2nd week of June 2020|
IGNTU Entrance Exam Result 2020
The university offer admission to various UG, and PG courses on the basis of the marks scored by the candidate in the entrance exam as well as the previous academic record. Moreover, it’s important for the candidate to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria in order to ensure their seat in the university. Therefore, it is clear that not only qualifying the entrance exam will secure your admission. You must know the minimum eligibility criteria which further include educational qualification as well as the age requirement.
Moreover, the IGNTU Result 2020 usually releases in an online mode. The university provides a direct link to the Result PDF on the official website. Students can visit the official website to download the same. Aspirants must have their admit card ready with them in order to fill the credentials necessary to get access to the result PDF. Students are advised to have multiple copies of all the important documents. This will further prevent any kind of hassle during the admission process.
Steps To Download The IGNTU Result 2020
The university usually releases IGNTU Entrance Exam Result 2020 in the month of June. Following are the steps on how to download the result of IGNTU. Make sure to go through the steps carefully in order to successfully download your result.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Then click on Students Zone column on the home page.
- Furthermore, click on the Results section.
- A page will open containing Results of Entrance exam along with the Semester exam results.
- Click on the courses and the semester for whose result you are checking for.
- Enter the credentials required on the next page. This will include the candidate’s Roll number or Application ID.
- A result PDF will then appear on your screen. Check all the details of your result carefully.
- However, in case of any issue with your result, you can immediately contact the concerned authorities.
- Finally, take multiple printouts of the same for further references during the admission process.
Contents of IGNTU Result
Following is a list of all the details mentioned on your scorecard. Moreover, check all the details of your result very carefully in order to avoid any further misunderstanding. Also, you must be well updated with the IGNTU Amarkantak Result 2020 Dates schedule. Check all the details listed below on your scorecard:
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Name of the Subject and Subject Code
- Marks scored in each subject
- Rank scored
- Date of birth
- Parent’s Name
- Pass/ Fail
IGNTU Counselling 2020
After the release of the IGNTU Result, now its time for the IGNTU Counselling Procedure 2020. Counselling procedure plays an important role in the final seat allotment. All the qualified students will receive an imitation letter. This allows the candidates to appear for the counselling procedure. Moreover, this letter further consists of all the important instructions one needs to follow on the day of counselling. In addition, it also contains a list of all the essential documents one has to bring for physical verification on the same day.
The selected candidate has to reach the counselling venue allotted to him/her at the provided time. Moreover, try to reach the designated venue 1 hour before the reporting time in order to avoid any fuss. Now, go through the following list of documents which is mandatory to carry on the day of counselling.
- Class 10th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Class 12th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
- Domicile Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Personal identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- Residential Address Proof
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- Application Form or Application No. (in case of online application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size photo
NOTE- The candidate has to submit the original copies of the necessary documents for physical verification by the university authorities.