IGNTU Admission 2022: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University invites online applications from eligible students for admission in various UG/PG programs 2022-23 through an entrance examination. Therefore, the interested candidates can fill the IGNTU application form from the official website. In order to take admission in this university, one has to fill the IGNTU Application Form 2022. Before filling the online application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria and important instructions. IGNTU is a central university located in Amarkantak. Moreover, it offers admission to various UG and PG courses in the fields of science, humanities, and arts. Students can check IGNTU UG/PG Admission 2022-23 last date, courses, fees, eligibility, entrance test, admit card, result, merit list, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission process for the Ph.D. program at IGNTU is on the basis of a written entrance test. Then only registered candidates will further get access to IGNTU Admit Card 2022. In order to confirm your candidature make sure you submit your application within the deadline. For more information regarding IGNTU Admission Portal 2022 and IGNTU Amarkantak courses continue scrolling down on this page.
IGNTU Admission 2022 Dates
For all the IGNTU Aspirants, it is important to have the latest IGNTU Admission 2022 Dates schedule. Therefore, here we have provided a tabulated form of IGNTU Time Table 2022. You can go through the table for all the important events and the dates of the university. In addition, you might take a print out of the same for further references in the admission process. However, the dates provided below are tentative and are given on the basis of the previous year IGNTU Examination schedule. However, it will provide you with an idea about the IGNTU Amarkantak Admission dates. Thus, you can prepare accordingly. But we will provide you the official dates as soon as the university releases the same. So stay tuned with our website for daily updates.
IGNTU Ph.D. Admission Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||to be announced|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||–|
|Release of IGNTU Ph.D. Hall Ticket||–|
|Date of Entrance Exam||–|
UG/PG Admission Dates 2022
|Application Form Availability||April 2022|
|Last of Submission Of Application form||August 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||to be notified|
|Entrance Exam Date||–|
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Entrance Exam 2022
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University conducts an entrance test for different UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. The exam is conducted for granting admission to programs like BA, BCom, BBA, BSC, B.pharm, Integrated BA-Bed, Integrated BSc-BEd, BCA, BFA, BALLB (Hons.), BA-BEd, BSc, BLibISc, BJMC, and LLB. Candidates need to fill up the IGNTU Application Form in order to take admission in any of the above courses. Further, to know more about the application process of IGNTU in detail continue reading. The candidates must ensure that the schedule of IGNTU Entrance Examination 2022 must not overlap with his/her choice of programs.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Entrance Exam Eligibility
Eligibility is a very important aspect for every candidate while seeking admission in any university for any course. The candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria of the course in which they are taking admission. The exam conducting department of the university provides eligibility criteria for every course that they are offering.
Before proceeding with the application process, students must check the eligibility for the respective course. Candidates must always be updated with the university schedule to avoid any misleading.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution
- The minimum qualifying marks is 45% or equivalent CGPA for candidates of UR and OBC categories. Whereas, for candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD categories, the minimum marks are 40%.
- Candidates seeking admission to the B pharma program must have studied English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- For admission to LLB, BJ, and BlibISc programs, candidates must have passed 10+2+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized University/Institution.
- Although, the minimum qualifying marks for BLibISc is 50% or equivalent CGPA for candidates of UR and OBC categories. Relaxation of 5% in marks will be provided to candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD categories.
- Candidates seeking admission to all UG courses shall not be more than 22 years of age as on 1st July 2022. However, 05 years relaxation is there in the age limit given to students of SC/ ST/ PWD categories.
- Candidates seeking admission to all PG courses shall not be more than 27 years of age as on 1st July 2022. However, 05 years of relaxation is there in the age limit given to students of SC/ ST/ PWD categories.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Application Form 2022
To take admission in IGNTU 2022, the willing candidates have to fill up the IGNTU Application Form 2022 for the respective degree as well as the course which is available at the official website of the university. The candidates will also have to make sure to check whether they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria or not before filling up the application form. The application process is considered completed only after the payment of the application fee. Also, make sure that you submit your application form within the given deadline in order to avoid the cancellation of your candidature.
The candidates will have to provide details like Personal details and Academic details. Also, make sure that all the information provided by you is correct and valid. Photograph, signature, and thumbprint will be submitted by the candidate in .jpg format.
For UG/ PG programs, the application fee is Rs 300/- for General/OBC candidates whereas it is Rs 100/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates along with the bank service charges.
IGNTU Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022
The IGNTU aspirants must be aware of the syllabus and the exam pattern of the university. However, the university will provide the syllabus for the entrance exam as per the schedule. One can check the same at the official website of the university. We will also provide you with a direct link to the same as soon as we get access to it. Whereas, syllabus of various UG and PG courses is already available for at the official website of the university for the already enrolled students. ONe can check the same by clicking on the link provided below. Furthermore, you take a print out of the syllabus of your respective course for further references. Read More about IGNTU Syllabus.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Admit Card
Once the candidate completes the application process successfully, he/she will be provided with the IGNTU Admit Card in an online mode. The admit card, however, is a very document which defines the candidature of the candidate appearing for the entrance exam. The link to download the admit card will be provided by the university authorities at the official website accordingly. The candidate will also be informed regarding the release of IGNTU admit card 2022 dates via the registered email ID.
The IGNTU Hall Ticket contains the following contents. Make sure you check them very carefully to
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll No. Of the Candidate
- Application No. Of the Candidate
- Name of the Test Centre
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Personal Address
- Subject and the Subject Code
Candidates also have to paste a self-attested photograph and put their signature at the provided space on the admit card. Moreover, candidates are advised to have multiple copies of the admit card for future preferences. Make sure that all the details mentioned on your admit are correct and valid. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, the candidate will have to contact the concerned authorities immediately.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Entrance Exam Result 2022
The university will release the result for the IGNTU Entrance Exam Result 2022 as per the schedule. However, the authority will release the IGNTU Entrance exam 2022 dates later. Candidates who will appear for the entrance exam can check theirs by visiting the official website. Then click on the result link provided by the university. The candidates are advised to be well updated regarding the IGNTU Result 2022 date schedule in order to avoid any kind of hassle at the moment. Also, just by merely clearing the entrance exam, candidates cannot secure their seats for admission. After the declaration of the result, the cut off and merit list for each course will also be announced.
IGNTU Admission Entrance Exam Answer Key 2022
After the entrance exam, the university releases the IGNTU Amarkantak answer key. One can check the answer key at the official website. Moreover, the answer key for UG and PG courses will release separately as per the schedule. Therefore, try to avoid any kind of confusion. However, the University usually releases the answer key in an online mode at the official website of IGNTU Amarkantak. As soon as the university releases it, we will provide you with a direct link to the same at our website. Therefore, make sure to visit our website for regular updates.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Counselling 2022
The candidates who qualified for the entrance exam have to attend counselling for physical verification of the documents. However, in the first place, the selected candidates have to register for the IGNTU Amarkantak Counselling. Moreover, it is the last but the most important step in the admission process. So, is important for qualified candidates to attend the counselling for the final seat allotment.
The university gives an imitation letter which acts as a permission letter in order to attend the counselling. Moreover, this letter further contains all the necessary information one needs to know regarding the counselling procedure. Also, it mentions details including Counselling date, Counselling venue, Reporting time, Necessary documents, etc. In addition, make sure to carry the original copies of the important documents on the same day. The university officials will check the original documents for physical verification of your candidature. In order to know more about IGNTU Counselling, continue reading below.
Here we have provided a list of all the essential documents required for the counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Class 12th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
- Domicile Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Personal identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- Residential Address Proof
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- Application Form or Application No. (in case of online application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size photo
Important Instructions Regarding IGNTU Admission Entrance Exam 2022
- Candidates seeking IGNTU Admission 2022 must fill the application form within the given deadline.
- Moreover, candidates have to fill in the valid information in the application form. While downloading the admit card check all the details very carefully.
- Also, candidates must reach the exam center 1 hour before the reporting time.
- However, it is important for the candidates to know about the important events and dates scheduled by the university. Do a regular visit to the official website of the university for the latest updates.
- Also, it is important for the students to attend the counselling in order to confirm the admission.