Bilaspur University Question Papers: The question paper for exam date 12th June is available here slot-wise for various UG/ PG June-2022 Online examination. The online exam is going on and the question papers are available for each day. Therefore, the students who are going to appear in the exam must practice from the previous year question papers of Bilaspur University. In order to score good marks in the entrance test, one must download and practice from Bilaspur University model test papers/ previous year exam questions. Candidates can also download the previous year’s question paper here. However, you can get the question paper for UG and PG Courses. The University offers admission to over 100+ courses through the BU Entrance Exam. The BU Question Paper plays a very important role in the preparation of the exams.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
With the help of the exam, candidates will get to know about the pattern, and marking technique of the exam. Therefore, all the students must download the question papers of Bilaspur University before appearing for the exam. Hence, in this article, we have provided details about the exam pattern, syllabus. Also, you can download the Bilaspur ABVV Previous Year Question Paper pdf. Therefore, go through the article, carefully.
Highlights of BU University Question Paper pdf
- The Question Paper of BU Entrance Test 2022 will be available soon.
- The Question Paper will be available in PDF Format.
- Semester Question Papers for all Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses are also available here.
- Candidates can click on the link to download the respective question paper.
- BU Question Paper is available for 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, etc.
How to Download Bilaspur UG/PG Old Question Paper?
The Step by Step Procedure to download Bilaspur 2022, 2019, 2017, 2016, 2018 Question Paper pdf is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Bilaspur University – bilaspuruniversity.ac.in or click on the question paper link that is available below.
- In the Left Corner of the Homepage, click on the Question Paper Link.
- Select the respective course and download the Question Paper pdf.
Importance of BU Semester Exam Question Paper
As said before, the Bilaspur University Semester Old Question Paper plays a very important role in the exam. Here are some of the benefits/advantages that you can achieve just by practising these old question papers.
- Firstly, you get to know the Examination Pattern, Marking Criteria, and Difficulty Level of the Exam.
- Solving the Question Paper will also help you to improve your time-management skills and accuracy to attempt the questions.
- Practising the BU Old Question Paper will also help in covering your syllabus for the exam.
Exam Pattern of BU ABVV Entrance Exam 2022
- The Entrance Test will take place offline.
- The time duration of the exam is an hour
- There will be a total of 60 MCQs.
- The total marks allotted for the question paper are 60 marks.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
- Questions will be asked from General Knowledge, General Science, English, and respective language.
After the completion of the exam, the Bilaspur University will release a Merit List. The BU 2022 Merit List Result will comprise the names of the candidates who will be eligible for the further selection process. The minimum qualifying marks for the BU Entrance Test is 60% and the qualifying exam (10+2) is 40%.
Bilaspur University Question Papers 2022 – Download
Here, we have provided the link to download the BU University, Question Paper. You can click on the link below and download the question paper.
|Bilaspur BBA Question Paper pdf (Download)|
|BBA Part-III Question Paper||BBA Term-End Exam Paper||B.Com Financial Management Question Paper|
|History Question Paper pdf||M.A History Question Paper||B.Com Part III Question Paper|
Thus, these are the complete details regarding the BU ABVV Previous Year Question Paper. If you have any queries regarding the question paper or admission schedule, then check the other related article links and comment on the section below.