Lucknow University Question Paper is available here. Candidates who are appearing for the UG and PG Entrance Exam can download question paper here. The Lucknow University Entrance Exam Paper will help the candidates to get an idea of the type of questions, they get in the Lucknow Entrance Exam. However, here we have provided you with the Entrance and Semester Question Papers of the University. Candidates can download the Lucknow University Model Question Paper pdf for various courses here. Thus, in this article, we have listed out the benefits and how to solve the question paper, exam pattern, and brief details about the exam. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Lucknow University Entrance Admission Dates 2020
The University has released the application form for all UG and PG Programs. However, the examination dates for all the courses are different. The Entrance Exam will take place from 28th April to 8th May 2020 (tentative dates). Candidates can check the Lucknow University Exam Scheme for more details.
How to Download Lucknow University Exam Paper PDF?
The step by step process to download the Lucknow University Entrance Exam Question Paper is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- lkouniv.ac.in or click on the links provided below.
- Select your respective course and download the question paper.
Download LU 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Previous Year Question Paper
Here, we have provided all the Lucknow University Old Question Papers. You can click on the respective year-wise or course-wise to download the previous year’s exam papers. These question papers can be downloaded free of cost.
Lucknow University 2018 Question Paper pdf
|Download Lucknow University Question Paper||Download Back Paper/UG/PG Exam Paper pdf|
Lucknow 2017 Old Question Paper PDF (Back Paper/Semester)
Other Lucknow University Question Paper pdf (2016, 2015, 2012)
|Lucknow University 2016 Question Paper||LU 2015 Entrance and Semester Question Paper pdf|
Lucknow University 2014 Question Paper – Download
|B.A (Part-I) Question Paper||Lucknow University B.A (Hons) Question Paper|
|B.Com 2014 Question Paper||B.Com (Part-II) Question Paper|
|Lucknow University Post Graduate Question Paper pdf||MBA Question Paper pdf|
Lucknow University 2012 Exam Paper (B.Sc/B.A/B.Com/M.Com)
|BCA Semester Question Paper pdf||P.G.D.H.A Exempted and Back Paper|
|M.HA Exam Question Paper||B.Sc Question Paper|
|PG Question Paper pdf||LLB Question Paper|
|Download Lucknow University All Question Paper pdf|
Lucknow University Model/Sample Question Paper
The Lucknow University Model or Sample Papers are the dummy paper of the Exam Papers. The format of the questions and the marking scheme is similar to that of the Lucknow Entrance Exam Question Paper. With the help of the question paper pdf, candidates will be eligible to prepare for the Examination. Thus, we advise you to do through these Question Papers and Lucknow University Sample Papers pdf.
University of Lucknow Exam Pattern and Syllabus PDF
The Examination Pattern of Lucknow University Entrance Test is as follows-
For Undergraduate Course Programs
- The mode of the exam is offline
- Total Number of questions – 100 questions
- Total Time Duration is 1 Hour and 30 Minutes
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks and -1 mark for an incorrect answer.
- Questions will be asked from 12th Class Subjects (CBSE/ICSE/UP Board)
For Post-Graduate Course Programs
- Time Duration of the exam is Two Hours
- The Question Paper will comprise of 10 questions. Section A comprises of 5 questions, and Section “B” and “C” comprise of 3 and 2 Questions respectively.
Exam Pattern of LLB and LLM Exam
- The Question Paper will comprise of 100 MCQs
- Time Duration of the Examination is 90 minutes.
- Questions will be asked from Logical Reasoning, Indian Polity, General Awareness, etc.
Exam Pattern of BVA/BFA Exam
- The mode of the exam is offline.
- The examination is divided into three parts – Written Test, Object Drawing in pencil, and Memory Drawing (Pencil).
- The Written section will comprise of 50 questions (objective) of 200 marks.
- The Object and Memory Drawing will comprise of 100 marks each.
- The time duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
Lucknow University Entrance Exam Syllabus (UG/PG/Law)
In the entrance examination, questions will be asked from the intermediate level to the course subjects. So, here we have provided the examination syllabus of all the programs-
Faculty of Arts
- B.A and B.A (Hons)
- Political Science
Faculty of Commerce
- BSc (Biology Group)
- Botany and Zoology
B.Sc (Mathematics Group)
B.VOC (Renewable Energy)
- Botany and Zoology
- Computer Science
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude
Faculty of Laws Syllabus
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Common Legal Knowledge
- Mental Ability
Soon after the completion of the exam, the University will declare the Lucknow University Entrance Result. Then, on the basis of the performance of the candidates, the merit and the counselling process will take place.
Hence, these are the complete details of the Lucknow University Exam Question Papers. If you have any queries regarding the admission process, then please comment on the section below.