Reva University Question Papers for the entrance test is available here. Reva University organizes an entrance examination for admission to various courses. However, there are some courses that provide admission on the basis of merit. Reva University conducts the entrance exam, Reva University CET. The selection for B.Tech, B.A.LLB, B.B.A. LLB and M.B.A. is via REVA CET. Candidates can fill up the REVA application form for the same before the due date and further wait for the admission process. Reva University releases the previous years’ question papers for the semester & entrance exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
All those who are going to appear for the same can download the Reva University previous year question papers, model papers, etc from the official website. In this article, we will discuss the Reva University question paper details, download procedure, importance, etc. So, keep on reading the article for information.
Reva University Old Question Paper
After filling the Reva CET Application form, candidates start preparing for the entrance examination. For preparation purposes, candidates need to practice the Reva University Previous Question Papers. Moreover, candidates appearing for semester examinations also need to practice the previous question papers in order to score good marks. Candidates can solve the solved as well as unsolved question papers in order to prepare well and score good marks. There are plenty of books available for the preparation for the Reva Common Entrance Test as well as semester exams.
Reva University Model Question Papers
You can avail of the question papers of the entrance exam as well as semester exams from various sources. The Reva University model papers are of extreme importance. They help in boosting the preparation process. Candidates can get the Reva University model papers from the market or from various coaching institutes. With the help of model papers, students get an idea about the level of questions, important topics, marking schemes, etc. Therefore, it must be a part of everybody’s preparation process to solve the question papers. Therefore, finish the syllabus beforehand in order to give time to practice papers.
Reva University MOODLE Based Assignment
Moodle is a learning platform that is designed to provide learners with a single robust, secure, and integrated system in order to create personalized learning environments. MOODLE is used for blended learning, quiz, lecture capturing (video) and other e-learning projects at REVA University.
Moodle-based assessment for students at REVA University consists of the following types of questions:
- Objective / Multiple type questions.
- Short answer type questions of one or two marks
- Numerical type questions
- True and false questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Embedded type questions
- Formula type questions
- Descriptive type questions
One out of three Tests for Internal Assessment for each program each semester will be the Moodle-based test. Apart from these assignments will also be submitted by students as per the requirement of each course using Moodle.
Importance Of Reva University Previous Year Question Paper
There are multiple benefits to solving the Reva University old question papers. Here are some of the advantages of practising the question papers.
- By solving the practice papers, candidates will become familiar with the exam pattern, such as marking scheme, level of questions, etc. This will help the candidates to understand the repetitive topics that come in the exam. Also, it will prepare them to appear for the final Reva CET & EET entrance as well as semester examination. So, this is one of the big advantages that a candidate will have.
- Practice question papers help the candidate to boost their confidence & accuracy. Constant practice makes a man perfect. Everybody is aware of this phrase. It is quite true. You will probably become really confident after solving question papers.
- Solving the Previous practice papers help in revision. Candidates who have completed the syllabus can solve the model papers to revise the entire syllabus. It will help the students to analyze their performance.
- Also, Reva University previous question papers will make the candidates familiar with their weak topics and the topics that need more attention. Thus, it will assist the candidates in boosting their confidence and hence, they will work hard further.
- Another big benefit is that the candidates will learn time management. There are times when a candidate doesn’t have enough time to finish the paper because it’s too lengthy. Hence, the practice papers will come in handy at that time. With prior practice, the candidates will be aware of how to manage their time and solve the question paper.
How to prepare for the Reva University Exam?
To get good scores in the Reva Entrance Exam, students must prepare well. So, here we have provided some preparation tips that will help you to prepare well for the semester exams.
- Be acquainted with the exam pattern and syllabus. By knowing the pattern and syllabus, students can get an idea of the difficulty level of the exam.
- Be through with the class notes. Also, read the textbooks for better understanding.
- Practice questions from the exam paper. This will help to check your performance and strategize your preparation.
- Take online mock tests, this will help you in improving the time management and accuracy of attempting the questions.
- Revise the syllabus well before the exam.
If you have any more queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.