ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2018 has been released on 15th June 2018. It will be available through online mode on the ICAR AIEEA official website only. The ICAR AIEEA UG 2018 Admit Card is uploaded on ICAR website aieea.net during the specified period. The copy of Admit Card must be self-attested by the candidate and the same should be brought to the respective examination centre. Candidates should note that without self-attestation of the photo as well as signature and putting thumb impression of the candidate on AIEEA UG e-Admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the entrance examination. It is advised to so as it shall be required in counselling and admission process in the allotted Agricultural University. In case the candidate faces any difficulty in obtaining the roll number/examination venue from the ICAR website, he/she is advised to contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City centre; two days before the scheduled examination date Through this exam, aspirants can get admission in various agricultural universities. Candidates from this article can get the details of ICAR AIEEA 2018 admit card.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card – Download Here
Latest Update: ICAR AIEEA 2018 Admit Card will be available @ www.aieea.net
The ICAR AIEEA 2018 admit card shall be available for download from the official website of ICAR on 15th June 2018. You must have to log in using the Application number and the password provided during the application procedure.
How to Download ICAR AIEEA 2018 Admit Card
The ICAR AIEEA admit cards will be generated online only. No candidates shall be sent an admit card by post. Candidates will have to log in to their account in order to download the admit card.
Follow the steps given below to download your ICAR AIEEA admit card:
- Visit the official website of ICAR AIEEA: www.aieea.net
- Click on the direct link provided here to visit the AIEEA admit card downloading page. Alternatively, you can visit the website and click on the link ‘Download AIEEA 2018 Admit card’ that shall be highlighted there.
- Enter your Registration number and Password in the provided space.
- Click on ‘login’ button to submit your credentials. Your Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
This copy of AIEEA 2018 Admit Card must be self-attested by the candidate and brought to the Examination Hall for appearing in the examination. Self-attestation of the photo as well as signature and thumb impression of the candidate on the e-Admit card is mandatory.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card Details
The ICAR AIIEA admit card will contain the necessary details related to candidate and written test. The details on AIEEA Admit Card are given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father Name
- Exam Center Venue
- Exam Date & Time
- Thumb Impression
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card Verification
Do not forget to check the details printed in ICAR AIEEA 2018 admit card. Candidates are informed to check the ICAR admit card details properly. Re-check the admit card before bringing it to the examination centre. If the candidate will found any mistake or discrepancy in the admit card, they should inform to the official authority. Candidates must check their personal details, contact details, examination details, photograph, signature and other details same as in the application form. Be sure that the details written in the admit card are authentic or should be correct. The details printed in the admit card have to be same as filled at the time of filing application form.
Instruction on Admit Card
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 1½ hours before the examination so as to complete the frisking and registration formalities well before the time.
- Gates will be closed 15 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidate who does not possess both e-Admit Card and Aadhaar card or 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID proof or a passport or ration card or driving license or any other valid Govt. Identity card will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her choice of Set (PCB/PCM/PCA/ABC) as he/she gave in application form.
- No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the Examination Centre. Council will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device.
- The candidates, suffering from diabetes, are allowed to carry into the examination hall the eatables like sugar tablets / fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle.
- However, the candidates are not allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/candy/sandwich in the examination hall.