EFLU Admit Card 2021: The Controller of Examinations of English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) will release the Hall Ticket for EFLU Entrance Test. The admit card is released at least 15 days prior to the exam. Therefore, all the applicants who have filled the application form of EFLU must download the Hall Ticket of EFLU. The applicants can access the hall ticket by entering their EFLU Registration/ Roll No. and Date of Birth. The Admit card of EFLU will be available in an online mode on the official website of the University. Therefore, the students must visit the official website/ the updates section in this article to get all the latest updates.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form of EFLU will be eligible to download the EFLU 2021 Admit Card of the entrance exam. It is an important document that must be presented by the candidate on the day of the exam. EFLU 2021 exam. There will many details on the admit card. It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket of EFLU on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. In order to get more details regarding the EFLU MA entrance hall ticket, one must go through the entire article.
EFLU 2021 Admit Card Dates
The authority will release the official dates on the official website. The same can be found from the table below:
|EFLU 2021 Admit Card||PG & Ph.D||UG|
|Issuance of Admit Card||to be announced||to be announced|
|Declaration of EFLU 2021 Result||–||–|
|EFLU 2021 Counselling||–||–|
How to Download EFLU Admit Card 2021?
The applicant must note that they provide the details which are valid and correct as the incorrect information will prohibit them from downloading the Admit Pass of EFLU.
- Visit the official website of EFLU (efluniversity.ac.in)
- Under the Academic Announcements Section, click on the Link.
- Enter your User Id and Password and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Download your Admit card and take a printout of the same. It is advised that you take more than one printout for the safe side.
EFLU Odd and Even Semester Admit Card
The students who are pursuing any degree course from EFLU will have to appear in the semester exams. The Controller of Examinations will issue the admit card before the commencement of the exam. The Semester Exam Hall Ticket of EFLU will be available online. The Admit Card will be available separately for each Semester period. Candidates can download the EFLU 2021 Semester Exam Admit Card by submitting their Registration Number/Roll Number.
Details Printed on EFLU Hyderabad Admit Card 2021
The candidates must be aware of the details which will be provided on the Admit Pass of EFLU Hyderabad 2021 and must check them thoroughly. If anyone finds any kind of discrepancy in the admit card, then he/ she must immediately report it to the authority. Go through the details in the points below which will be provided in the EFLU Admit Card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Centre allotted to the candidate for the examination
- Course Name
- Course Code
Important Instructions Regarding EFLU Admit Pass 2021
- The admit card is a document that is required at the time of the exam.
- The login section of Admit card candidates provided the details which are valid and correctly such as the EFLU Application Form Number, Date of Birth etc.
- There will many details on the admit card. The candidate must look at the details on the admit card and make sure that there are no incorrect details mentioned in the same.
- The incorrect details prohibit them from accessing the Admit Pass of EFLU 2021.
- The candidate must bring the admit card to the centre of exam.
- The candidates must get the multiple photocopies of the Admit card and bring it on the day of the exam.
- Along with the admit card, the candidate must also carry an ID Proof along with him/ her to the exam center.
EFLU Exam Pattern 2021
The Exam Pattern of EFLU Entrance Test is as follows –
- The Exam will take place online, which means, it is a Computer-Based Test.
- The Entrance Test will take place in two shifts.
- The Question Paper is divided into two parts – Part I is Objective and Part II is descriptive.
- The Time Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking.
- Total Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks.
Marking Scheme and Sections
In this section, you can check the marking scheme and number of questions allotted to each sections –
|Sections||Topics||Number of Marks|
|C||Ability and Writing Skills||25|
|D||Verbal and Analytical Ability||25|
EFLU Entrance Exam Syllabus
The syllabus for each course is different. However, some of the topics from the UG Courses are- Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading, Writing, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Literature. Whereas, some topics of the PG Courses are English Language Ability, Analytical Skills, and Linguistic Ability, Reasoning Ability, and much more.
Thus, these are the complete details regarding the EFLU Hall Ticket 2021. So, if you have any queries regarding the Admit Card, then please comment on the section below.