DUET Admit Card 2020: The National Testing Agency will conduct the DUET exam 2020. The admit card is an important document. In order to sit for the exam, candidates must download the NTA DUET admit card. The DUET Hall Ticket 2020 will be available from 30th April onwards. Candidates must visit the official website of the University to download the DUET admit card 2020. They will have to fill in credentials like their registration number and password to access it. However, the information provided must be valid. Since Invalid information will not help in accessing the admit card. Furthermore, the Hall ticket contains the candidate’s important information. Candidates must note that there will be no entry without the Hall Ticket of DUET 2020 and only registered candidates will be able to access the admit card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Therefore, it is mandatory for candidates to carry the admit card to the venue of the exam. However, if there is any discrepancy in the information on the admit card, then candidates must contact the examination authority. To know more about the DUET admit card, keep on reading the article.
DUET Admit Card Important Dates 2020
Aspiring candidates must keep vigilant regarding the important dates of the DUET Hall Ticket 2020. Since there will be no provision made for candidates who do not carry the admit card to the examination venue. Therefore we have provided information related to the Admit card of DUET 2020. Check below.
|Release of DUET Admit Card 2020||30th April 2020|
|Examination Date||2nd-9th June 2020|
Download – DUET Application Form 2020
How To Download The DUET Admit Card 2020
The admit card of DUET can only be downloaded by the registered candidates. The DUET admit card 2020 will be available on the official website of the University. In order to download the DUET admit card, candidates must follow certain steps. We have mentioned the steps to follow to access the admit card. Check below.
- Primarily, candidates must visit the official website of the University.
- Then under the heading “Study At DU“, Click on the “Undergraduate Admission“. If Applying for Masters, then click on “Postgraduate Admission“
- The candidate will be redirected to the UG Portal. If applying for Masters, then you will be redirected to PG Portal.
- Further, Candidates must fill in their credentials like Registered Application Number and Password to log in.
- Subsequently, the candidate’s personal dashboard will open up.
- On the dashboard, there will be a link to download the Admit Card. Click on that link to download the DUET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Furthermore, download and print the admit card for future references.
Download – DUET Answer Key 2020
Details Mentioned In The Admit Card Of DUET 2020
DUET Hall Ticket 2020 is an important document. It contains the candidate’s personal details. It acts as proof of identity. Therefore, we have mentioned the details printed on the admit card. Check below.
- Name of the aspirant
- Date Of Birth
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Date, Day and Time of the Exam
- The venue of the exam
- Signature and Photograph of the candidate
- Further Instructions
Download – DUET Question Paper 2020
Documents To Be Carried Along With The DUET Hall Ticket 2020
The admit card of DUET is not sufficient as a proof of Identity. Therefore candidates must carry one more document to the examination venue. However, it must be the same document which the candidate uploaded on while filling the application form. We have mentioned the list of documents. Candidates must carry it to the examination venue:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- College Identity Card
Information Pertaining To The Hall Ticket Of DUET 2020
Candidates who will sit for DUET must abide by certain guidelines. Since they will not be able to take the exam without following certain instructions. Therefore, we have mentioned the important instructions candidates must follow when appearing for the exam. Check below.
- Candidates must visit the UG/PG Portal for information regarding the DUET exam 2020 and Admit Card generation.
- Aspiring Candidates must take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the examination venue. However, they must make sure that the quality of the admit card is adequate for verification.
- Along with the admit card, candidates must carry one more proof of identity. However, it must be the same as was uploaded in the application form.
- In case the candidate has opted for more than one course and the entrance exam dates/timings clash, the university will not be held responsible.