ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2022: All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is for the selection of candidates to various Bachelor’s degree programs in Agriculture and allied subjects at the various Agricultural Universities (AU) across India. The authorities released the Information Brochure along with the Application Form. For more of the details of ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2022 go through the article below. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details of the NTA ICAR AIEEA Registration Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ICAR AIEEA Application Form Dates 2022
The Application Form of ICAR AIEEA 2022 will available soon. Candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the information on the official website of NTA. Candidates can check the official dates below. Go through the dates of AIEEA 2022 from the tabular format below.
|ICAR AIEEA Online application 2022 release||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date for submission of ICAR AIEEA online form 2022||last week of June 2022|
|Application Form correction||1st week of July 2022|
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Eligibility criteria to apply for the entrance exam of ICAR AIEEA 2022 wilil be defined in the Information Brochure of ICAR AIEEA. It is important that the candidates who are planning on applying for the exam must go through the Information brochure in detail. The brochure will also provide the steps of filling up NTA ICAR AIEEA Admission form 2022 for the candidates so as to avoid any form of error while submitting the form.
Age and Nationality
- Candidates must have Indian nationality.
- Candidates must be of 16 years of age (minimum) as on 31.08.2021
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination of a recognized Indian Board/university after a period of 12 years of study.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 50% (General, OBC, and UPS categories) and 40% (SC/ST/PWD).
- Candidates having compartment/ supplementary in any of the subjects must have proof that they have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum eligible percentage of marks (given above).
Degree programs and the eligibility requirements at 10+2 level for admission into them through AIEEA UG 2018 are given in the table below:
|S. No.||Degree Programme||Code||Subjects the candidate must have at 10+2|
|1||B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||01||PCB/PCMB/ PCM/Inter-Agriculture|
|2||B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||02||PCB/PCMB/ PCM/PCF/Inter-Agriculture|
|4||B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry||04||PCB/PCMB/Inter-Agriculture|
|5||B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science||05||PCB/PCMB/ PCM|
|6||B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture||06||PCB/PCMB/ PCM|
|7||B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering||07||PCMB/ PCM|
|8||B. Tech. Dairy Technology||08||PCMB/ PCM|
|9||B. Tech. Food Technology||09||PCMB/ PCM|
|10||B. Tech. Bio-Technology||10||PCB/PCMB/ PCM|
P=Physics, C=Chemistry, M=Mathematics, B=Biology, F=Forestry
NTA ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2022
The Application Form of ICAR AIEEA 2022 will be available online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to submit the form. The Online Admission Form of ICAR is available now. However, the mode of the application form is online. Hence, in the application form, candidates have to provide their Personal, Educational qualifications, and Contact details. In the case at the time of the verification and of the information provided is found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate’s candidature will be liable for the cancellation and they will not be allowed to proceed further with the procedure. NTA will also release Application Correction for ICAR AIEEA for a definite time period.
Steps to fill ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2022
The candidates applying for the exam of ICAR AIEEA will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The link to the Application Form of ICAR AIEEA 2022 will be available as per the announced date. The submission of the Application form must be as per on the date announced by the authorities. It is important that the candidates are aware of the steps of filling up the Application. The submission must be done without any error in the NTA ICAR UG/ PG Application Form. Go through the steps of submitting the Forms from the points mentioned below.
- Visit the ICAR website and click on the link for filling online application for AIEEA-UG-2022.
- Fill in your details regarding personal information, Educational qualification, Categories, and preferred examination center.
- You shall be required to upload soft copies of:
- Recent photograph with name and date
- Thumb impression (Left for boys and Right for girls)
- Pay the application fees online through Credit / Debit card or Net Banking using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank.
Category-Wise ICAR AIEEA UG Application Fee
OBC= Other Backward Classes, UPS=Underprivileged States, ST=Scheduled Tribes, SC=Scheduled Castes, PC=Physically Challenged
Take a printout of the online application form and post it to the following address:
‘The office of Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II,
Pusa, New Delhi 110012’
Important Instructions regarding ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2022
The Registration Form of ICAR AIEEA will be available online. While filling the form, candidates have to keep in mind some of the following instructions –
- The Application Form is available online only. Therefore, we request the candidates to keep checking the website for the latest updates and notifications.
- Before applying for the exam, the candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for which they will be applying.
- Make sure that you go through the Information Brochure properly.
- Enter all the details correctly while filling the NTA AIEEA Online Form 2022.
- The Application will be submitted only after the final payment of the Application Fee. The incomplete applications will not be accepted by the authorities.
- Make sure that you submit the form before the due date. Application Form after the due date will not be accepted.
ICAR AIEEE Application Form FAQs
Please write to us in the comments section below regarding your doubts and questions. We also look forward to your feedback.