ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020: All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 1st June 2020. The exam is for the selection of candidates to various Bachelor’s degree programs in Agriculture and allied subjects at the various Agricultural Universities (AU) across India. Candidates who will be applying for the entrance test will be required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. ICAR AIEEA Application form will release on 1st March 2020 and the last date will be 31st March 2020. The authorities will release the Information Brochure along with the Application Form and candidates will have to go through the details very thoroughly so as to avoid any form of error while filling up the Application Form. For more of the details of ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020 go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ICAR AIEEA Application Form Dates 2020
The Application Form of ICAR AIEEA 2020 will release in an online mode and the candidates will have to keep themselves updated with the latest release of the information on the official website of NTA. The availability of the Applications will only be in an online mode and the candidates will have to fill them in completion. The dates are announced in a tabular format and once it is available it is advised that the candidates must save and download the released schedule so as not to miss any of the important events of the admission procedure.
Go through the dates of AIEEA 2020 from the tabular format below.
|ICAR AIEEA Online application 2020 filling begins||1st March 2020|
|Last date for the submission of ICAR AIEEA online form 2020 filling||31st March 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application form fee||March-April 2020|
|The Application Form Correction is available from||April 2020|
|Date of Examination|
For UG Admission
For PG Admission
1st June 2020
ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria 2020
The Eligibility criteria to apply for the entrance exam of ICAR AIEEA 2020 will be defined in the Information Brochure which will be released along with the Application Form of ICAR AIEEA. It is important that the candidates who are planning on applying for the exam must go through the Information brochure in detail. The brochure will also provide the steps of filling up ICAR AIEEA Application form 2020 for the candidates so as to avoid any form of error while submitting the form.
- Age and Nationality
- Candidates must have Indian nationality.
- Candidates must be of 16 years of age (minimum) as on 31.08.2019
- Educational qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination of a recognised Indian Board/university after a period of 12 years of study.
- Candidates must pass the qualifying examination with minimum marks of 50% (General, OBC and UPS categories) and 40% (SC/ST/PWD).
- Candidates having compartment/ supplementary in any of the subjects must have proof that they have passed the qualifying examination with the minimum eligible percentage of marks (given above).
Degree programmes and the eligibility requirements at 10+2 level for admission into them through AIEEA UG 2018 are given in the table below:
|S. No.||Degree Programme||Code||Subjects the candidate must have at 10+2|
|1||B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||01||PCB/PCMB/ PCM/Inter-Agriculture|
|2||B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture||02||PCB/PCMB/ PCM/PCF/Inter-Agriculture|
|4||B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry||04||PCB/PCMB/Inter-Agriculture|
|5||B.Sc. (Hons.) Community Science||05||PCB/PCMB/ PCM|
|6||B.Sc. (Hons.) Sericulture||06||PCB/PCMB/ PCM|
|7||B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering||07||PCMB/ PCM|
|8||B. Tech. Dairy Technology||08||PCMB/ PCM|
|9||B. Tech. Food Technology||09||PCMB/ PCM|
|10||B. Tech. Bio-Technology||10||PCB/PCMB/ PCM|
P=Physics, C=Chemistry, M=Mathematics, B=Biology, F=Forestry
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020
The Application Form of ICAR AIEEA 2020 will release in an online mode on the official website of the examination body. Candidates who are planning on submitting the Application and applying for the entrance test have to fill up the form as soon as it is available and must submit it before the due date as prescribed in the officially released admission schedule. The submission of the Application Form is an important procedure which must be followed by the candidate in order to appear for the entrance exam and access the Admit Card. The form has to be submitted before the due date and the late applications will not be accepted by the authorities. The authorities will also release the Information Brochure along with the Application, the candidate must go through it carefully so to avoid any form of error while filling the Application form.
Candidates filling the Application Form must provide the Personal Detail, Academic details, Contact Information and upload the photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. It must be noted that the details provided in the form are valid and correct as the entered details will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission by the authorities. In the case at the time of the verification and of the information provided is found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate’s candidature will be liable for the cancellation and they will not be allowed to proceed further with the procedure. NTA will also release Application Correction for ICAR AIEEA for a definite time period.
Steps to Fill ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020
The candidates applying for the exam of ICAR AIEEA will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The link of the Application Form of ICAR AIEEA 2020 will be available as per on the announced date. The submission of the Application form must be as per on the date announced by the authorities. It is important that the candidates are aware of the steps of filling up the Application. The submission must be done without any error in the Application Form. Go through the steps of submitting the Forms from the points mentioned below.
- Visit the ICAR website and click on the link for filling online application for AIEEA-UG-2020.
- Fill in your details regarding personal information, Educational qualification, Categories, and preferred examination center.
- You shall be required to upload soft copies of:
- Recent photograph with name and date.
- Thumb impression (Left for boys and Right for girls)
- Pay the application fees online through Credit / Debit card or Net Banking using Payment Gateway of Canara Bank.
Category Wise Application Fee
OBC= Other Backward Classes, UPS=Underprivileged States, ST=Scheduled Tribes, SC=Scheduled Castes, PC=Physically Challenged
Take a printout of the online application form and post it to the following address:
The office of Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Pusa, New Delhi 110012
Important Instructions Regarding ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020
The availability of the form will be on the official website of the examination conducting body. It is important that the candidates are aware of the few of the points related to the Application Form and must make sure to avoid any form of error while submitting the Application. We are providing a few of the points related to the Application Form, candidates are advised that they must go through it and then proceed with the Application form of ICAR AIEEA 2020.
- The Application Form of ICAR AIEEA 2020 will only be available in an online mode and there will be no other way of accessing it. It is an important part of the admission procedure and candidates must keep visiting the website on a regular basis regarding the details of the release of the Application form.
- Once the Application is available, it is important that the candidates must provide the details in the form very carefully. The information given must be valid and correct. The details provided in the form must be valid and correct as they will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission by the authorities. In case any of the information provided is found to be incorrect, the candidate’s candidature will be liable for the cancellation.
- The Application will be submitted only after the final payment of the Application Fee. The incomplete applications will not be accepted by the authorities.
- The examination conducting body will also release the Information Brochure along with the Application Form of ICAR AIEEA 2020. It is advised that the candidates must go through it thoroughly. It will provide the details regarding the submission of the Application Form.
- Before applying for the exam the candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the course for which they will be applying. The eligibility in detail will be mentioned in the Information Brochure by the examination conducting body. Only after fulfilling the eligibility, the candidate must proceed for the submission of the Application Form.
- It is advised that once the application is successfully submitted, the candidate must get the printout of the Application Form for future references. It will be required at the time of the final admission by the authorities.
Please write to us in the comments section below regarding your doubts and questions. We also look forward to your feedback.