AUCET Hall Ticket 2020: The Controller of Examinations will issue the Hall Tickets of Andhra University expectedly on 25th July 2020. The candidates, who successfully submitted the AUCET Online Form can download the AUCET Hall Ticket from the official website. The Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) admit card 2020 is a big gateway to the candidates who aspire to sit in AUCET 2020. The candidates can download the admit card by going on the official website of the university and then clicking on the given link of the hall ticket. Also, after downloading the AUCET Admit Card 2020, the candidate should check that the information mentioned in the hall ticket is correct.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The AUCET Hall Ticket Will Release On 25th July 2020. Keep Tuned For More Updates.
AUCET Hall Ticket 2020
However, it is mandatory for the candidates to bring the hall ticket along with them to their allotted test center. The invigilators will not allow any candidate without a valid Andhra University Hall Ticket 2020. Therefore, all the applicants must carry the admission ticket along with the on the day of the examination. Also, the candidates must carry a valid identity card along with the admit card. The identity proof is necessary to avoid any kind of forgery or malpractice. Therefore, one has to show identity proof on the gate of the examination venue. The AUCET Admission Card is an important document. It gives the details of the examination dates and duration of the exam. It also displays the venue of the entrance test. Therefore, the applicants must carefully read all the details given in the admission card before appearing for the exam.
AUCET 2020 Admit Card Download Date
The officials have not given the exact dates of the release of the AUCET Admission Ticket 2020. Therefore, one can only guess the tentative dates of the release of the admit card. Once we get to know the exact dates of the release of the AUCET hall tickets, we will notify the candidates in the updates section in this article. However, the candidates can themselves check the official website for any latest updates. The link of the official website is given in the link description box in this article. Also, for the ease of candidates, we are giving a list of tentative dates for the declaration of the admit card. Here are the tentative dates in the table given below:
|Release of Admit Card||25th July 2020|
|AUCET 2020||7th August 2020|
How To Download The Hall Ticket of AUCET 2020?
The officials will publish the Andhra University Test Tickets 2020 online on its official website. No candidate will receive the admit card through speed post. Therefore, one must know the process to download the hall ticket from the official website. There are some steps that a candidate must follow while downloading the admit card. Unfollowing or skipping of any step can lead to not accessing of the AUCET admit card.
- Candidates will need to first visit the official site of the university because the AUCET Hall Ticket will be available on the official website of the university. Then only, the candidates can proceed to the next step of accessing the admit card.
- After going to the official website of the university, the candidates need to click on the given link of the admit card.
- After clicking on the link of the admit card, the candidates have to enter the required details, forex- registration number, password, etc. The candidates need to fill in the correct details in the given blanks. If the candidate enters incorrect information then they cannot access the AUCET Admit Card 2020 PDF.
- After filling all the required information in the given blanks, the candidate needs to click on the submit button. Then the AUCET Hall Ticket of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- After the hall ticket is displayed on the screen, the candidate needs to make sure that all the information in the admit card is absolutely true. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities.
- After downloading the AUCET Hall Ticket, the candidate is advised to take at least 1 print of the hall ticket for future purposes.
- It is advised to the candidates to take 2-3 printouts of the hall tickets in case if one gets displaced in any manner.
Details Printed On AUCET Admit Card 2020
The AUCET Hall Ticket comprises of the important details of the candidate. Before downloading the hall ticket, the candidate needs to make sure that the information in the hall ticket is absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities. The details, which will be mentioned in the AUCET 2020 admit card is:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Center
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Instructions to the candidate regarding the entrance examination.
AUCET 2020 Hall Ticket Instructions
- AUCET Admit Card will be an important document which contains all the important details of the candidate. So, the candidates must not alter/change any information given on the AUCET Hall Ticket. If done so, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- The applicant will have to bring the admit card to the centre of the examination. Without the same, he/ she will not be allowed to take AUCET 2020.
- The candidates must try to reach the centre of the entrance test at least 45 minutes prior to the entrance examination.
- The candidate must bring at least 1 original ID proof along with him/her to the test centre.
- The candidates cannot carry any types of gadgets (mobile phones, pager, etc) inside the examination hall.
- The candidates must not damage or soil the AUCET Admit Card 2020 in any manner. They cannot enter the examination hall with any tampered/damaged admit card.
- The candidates must carefully verify all the details given on the Andhra University Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities.