AUCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be issued by Andhra University expectedly in the month of May 2020. The candidates, who successfully submitted the AUCET Online Form will be able to gain the admit card of AUCET. The Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) admit card 2020 is a big gateway to the candidates who aspire to sit in AUCET 2020. The candidates can download their admit card by going on the official website of the university and then clicking on the given link of the hall ticket. Before downloading the hall ticket, the candidate should check that the information mentioned in the hall ticket is correct.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the hall ticket along with them to their allotted test centre. If the candidate fails to bring the hall ticket with him/her, then he/she will not be allowed to take the entrance exam. The further account of the hall ticket of AUCET can be gained from the article below.
AUCET 2020 Admit Card Download Date
|Release of Admit Card||May 2020|
|AUCET 2020||May 2020|
Hall Ticket of AUCET 2020 Download Steps
There are some steps which are needed to be followed while downloading the admit card. Unfollowing or skipping of any step can lead to not accessing of the AUCET admit card.
- Candidates will need to first visit the official site of the university because the AUCET Hall Ticket will be available on the official website of the university. Then only, the candidates can proceed to the next step of accessing the admit card.
- After going to the official website of the university, the candidates need to click on the given link of the admit card.
- After clicking on the link of the admit card, the candidates will be asked to enter the required details, forex- registration number, password, etc. The candidates need to fill in the correct details in the given blanks. If the candidate enters incorrect information, then he/she will be stopped from accessing the AUCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- After filling all the required information in the given blanks, the candidate needs to click on the submit button. Then the Hall ticket of the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- After the hall ticket is displayed on the screen, the candidate needs to make sure that all the information in the admit card is absolutely true. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities.
- After downloading the AUCET Hall Ticket, the candidate is advised to take at least 1 print of the hall ticket for future purposes.
- It is advised to the candidates to take 2-3 printouts of the hall tickets in case if one gets displaced in any manner.
Details in AUCET Admit Card
The AUCET Hall Ticket comprises of the important details of the candidate. Before downloading the hall ticket, the candidate needs to make sure that the information in the hall ticket is absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities. The details, which will be mentioned in the admit card is:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Center
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Instructions to the candidate regarding the entrance examination.
AUCET 2020 Hall Ticket Instructions
- AUCET Admit Card will be an important document which contains all the important details of the candidate. So, it is advised that the information in the admit card should not be altered in any manner. If done so, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- The applicant will have to bring the admit card to the centre of the examination. Without the same, he/ she will not be allowed to take AUCET 2020.
- The candidates are advised to reach the centre of the entrance test at least 45 minutes prior to the entrance examination.
- The candidate must bring at least 1 original ID proof along with him/her to the allotted test centre.
- No types of gadgets (mobile phones, pager, etc) are allowed inside the examination hall.
- The AUCET Admit Card 2020 should not be damaged or soiled in any manner. If the hall ticket is found in this manner, then, he/she will not be allowed to take the entrance examination.
- The details mentioned on the Andhra University Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket should be cross-checked by the candidate. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities.