IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020: Indira Gandhi Open University conducts the entrance exam for admission to B.ed course offered by the University. Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application Form can download it by providing the required credentials. IGNOU offers B.Ed course of two years to be pursued by the interested candidates in a distance mode. The schedule of B.Ed entrance exam along with the release date of IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 is now available. Candidates applying to appear for IGNOU B.Ed will have to download the Admit card in order to appear for the exam. Go through the details of IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020
IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2019 will release on the official website of the University. Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application will be able to download it from the link provided. The candidate must download IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket from the official website of the University. The applicant must bring the Hall Ticket on the examination day. The Hall Ticket is available in an online mode only. No offline mode is available. The Hall Ticket of B.Ed provides all the necessary information such as the name of the candidate, name of the course, the timing of the exam, venue of the exam and the Application Number and the Roll Number.
The candidate must present IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2019 on the entrance exam day. The examination conducting body will release the Hall Ticket. The Admit card/Hall Ticket is available on the scheduled date. Candidates must be aware of the release of the official notification of IGNOU B.Ed 2020. Qualifying the exam will make the candidates eligible to pursue IGNOU B.Ed course 2020 from the university.
Steps to download IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020
The Hall Ticket of IGNOU B.Ed 2020 will be available in an online mode on the official website of the University. The Admit Card will release after the Application procedure is over. Applicants will have to follow the following steps in order to download the Admit Card. Find the steps in the points below:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU and navigate for the Hall Ticket/Admit Card.
- Navigate for the Admit card link on the admission portal.
- Candidates must enter the credentials as asked in the Login Page to download the Hall Ticket.
- If the details entered are correct, the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2020 will appear on the screen.
- The candidate must check the details on Hall ticket thoroughly. The detail on the Hall Ticket is Name of the candidate, Course name, timing, venue of the exam, important instructions to be followed by the candidate.
- In case of any form discrepancy in the details of Hall Ticket, the applicant should contact the examination authorities immediately for the rectification.
- If satisfied, download the document in a folder and get multiple copies of the B.Ed Admit card.
- Make sure to bring Hall Ticket on the day of the IGNOU B.Ed examination.
Contents Mentioned on IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020
The Applicant must check the details on IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019 very carefully. We have mentioned below the contents which should be there on the Hall Ticket. Find the relevant notes in the below-mentioned points:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of course for which candidate is appearing for.
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Course Code
- Venue of the exam
- Centre code
- Examination session
- Enrollment Number
- Control Number
Importance of IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020
The candidate must present the Admit Card on the day of the entrance test. We have mentioned below the points reflecting the importance of the Admit Card:
- The applicant must keep the copy of IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2019 very carefully for the entrance exam and the candidate must keep it till the admission procedure is over.
- It is mandatory to bring IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket on the day of the exam. The candidate cannot enter the examination hall without the Hall Ticket.
- The candidate must submit the Hall Ticket on the day of the counselling. The invigilator will sign the Admit card on the examination day.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
There are few instructions which the candidate must follow on IGNOU B.Ed 2020 entrance exam day. Applicants are required to make themselves aware of the set of rules that will be required to be followed by the candidate on the examination date to appear for the exam without any error. Find the instructions below:
- The applicant must go through the instructions on Hall Ticket very carefully.
- The candidate must present IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 at the examination centre.
- The details mentioned on IGNOU B.Ed Hall ticket 2020 is provided by the examination authorities of IGNOU. The applicant must not change or alter any detail on the Hall Ticket.
- The Hall Tickets which have been torn or damaged in any way will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the Hall Ticket on the day of IGNOU B.Ed exam 2020. Its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.
- The centre mentioned in the Hall ticket as per on the choice provided by the candidate at the time of filling Application will be the final one. The request to change the exam centre will not be entertained.
- The details mentioned on the Hall Ticket should be cross-checked by the candidate thoroughly.
- It will be important to show IGNOU B.Ed Hall Ticket 2020 on the day of the exam to the invigilator.
- Candidates will be required to bring one photo ID on the day of the exam to be verified by the invigilator.