CIFNET Admit Card 2020: The hall ticket of CIFNET will be available soon before the conduct of the exams. The candidates, who apply for CIFNET 2020 successfully will be able to download the admit card. The CIFNET 2020 Admit Card will be available on the website of the concerned authority. The candidates, in order to download the CIFNET Hall Ticket 2020 have to visit the official site first and then click on the given link of the admit card. After that, the candidates need to fill in the required details in the login section. After filling all the details, the screen will display the admit card of the respective candidate.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While filling the details in the login section, if the candidate forgets his/her password, then he/she needs not to worry because the password can be regenerated. After the candidate downloads the hall ticket of CIFNET, he/she should make sure that all the details mentioned in the CIFNET admit card is absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities. It is mandatory for the candidate to bring his/her to admit card along with him/her to the allotted test centres. If the candidate fails to bring the admit card, then he/she will not be allowed to sit in the entrance test.
CIFNET Hall Ticket 2020 Release Date
The candidates must keep a tab on the important dates of CIFNET 2020. Missing of any dates can create problems for the candidate leading to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. The official dates have not been released by the authority. Take a look at the following table to gain more information about the tentative dates:
|Admit Card for B.F.Sc||June 2020|
|Entrance Exam||June 2020|
|Admit Card for VFC and MFC||June 2020|
|Entrance Exam||June 2020|
CIFNET 2020 Admit Card Download Steps
In order to download the CIFNET Admit Card, the candidates need to follow certain steps. If the candidate unfollows any step, then one will be stopped from accessing one’s admit card. The steps are:
- Visit the official website of CIFNET.
- Click on the given link of admit card.
- Fill the required details in the login section. If the candidate forgets the password while filling the same in the login section, then he/she needs not to worry because the password can be regenerated.
- After filling all the details, the candidates have to click on submit button.
- The screen will display the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, the details mentioned on the same have to be cross-checked by the candidate.
- The candidate has to print the admit card for future purposes.
Matter on CIFNET Admit Card
The CIFNET Admit Card will be containing many important details of the candidate. The candidates have to make sure that all the details mentioned in the admit card are absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authorities. Following mentioned are the details, which will be mentioned in the CIFNET Admit Card 2020:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Center
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Instructions to the candidate regarding the entrance examination.
CIFNET 2020 Hall Ticket Instructions
There are some important instructions which are related to CIFNET Admit Card. The candidates need to keep these instructions in mind while filling the admit card. The important instructions are:
- CIFNET Admit Card 2020 is an important document.
- The CIFNET Admit Card contains all the important details of the candidate, therefore, it is advised to the candidates that the details mentioned in the admit card should not be changed in any manner. If done so, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- The candidates have to bring the CIFNET Admit Card along with them to their allotted test centres. If the candidate fails to bring the admit card along with them to the allotted test centres, then he/she will not be allowed to take the entrance examination.
- The candidate must bring at least 1 original ID proof along with him/her to the allotted test centre.
- No types of gadgets (mobile phones, pager, etc) will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The details mentioned on the Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training Admit Card 2020 should be cross-checked by the candidate. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities.