JET Agriculture Application Form 2022 will be available online mode. Applicants have to register first before proceeding to fill the application form of JET Agriculture 2022. Further, the candidates have to fill in all the required details in the form after a successful registration. Also, an aspirant has to select the course he/she wants to pursue along with uploading documents. JET Agriculture 2022 Application Form must have to be completely filled or else it might get rejected.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The application process is necessary to apply for JET Agriculture 2022, also known as Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET). Applicants have to pay an application fee only after which the form submission will be complete. All the candidates have to submit the Application Form of Rajasthan JET 2022 before the given deadline. The exam conducting body will offer admission in various courses to aspirants who have applied by filling the Rajasthan JET application form.
JET Agriculture Application Form 2022
Candidates must be aware of all the important dates of the Rajasthan JET application form 2022.
|Availability of Application Form||4th March 2022|
|Final date to submit the Application Form without late fee||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date for filling & online depositing the application forms with late fee Rs. 500/-||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last Date For Editing of Application Form||–|
How To Fill JET Agriculture Application Form 2022?
Aspirants who wish to appear for an entrance examination were supposed to apply by filling online JET Agriculture application form 2022. The candidates need to follow all the steps written below in order to successfully fill the application form.
Step 1 – Online Registration
The first step of the application process was Registration which had to be done via online mode. For registering, applicants had to follow some simple steps which are stated as follows:
- Head to the official website
- Now, click on the “Apply for JET Agriculture 2022” tab
- After clicking on the link, you will see a page where you need to enter the details, such as Email ID, contact number, Date of Birth, etc
- Once the candidates fill in the above details, they need to click on the “Register” tab
- The exam conducting body will send the user ID and 6-digit password on the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number
- Now, the applicants can move on to the next step of the application process
Step 2 – Filling Details In The Application Form
Only registered candidates are allowed to fill the Application Form of Rajasthan JET 2022. An application form needs to be filled with the personal, academic, and communication details of the applicant. These details include the following.
- Name of the candidate
- Parent’s name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Address of the candidate
- Details of Qualifying examination
- Name and board of the Institute from where the candidate has qualified
- Percentage in the qualifying examination
- Year of passing
- State of Eligibility, etc
NOTE – All the details should be filled incorrectly. If an aspirant commits a mistake while filling the JET Rajasthan application form 2022, then the application will be rejected.
Step 3 – Uploading Of Scanned Images
After the candidate has filled in all the details, they need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the JET Agriculture Application form 2022. The exam conducting body has told the applicants to upload the scanned images in a specified format given by them.
Step 4 – Payment Of Application Fees
Once the application form is completely filled by the candidates, they are required to deposit an application fee. The authority will accept the application fee only via online mode. Moreover, the candidates must know that the fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. An application fee varies according to the different categories of aspirants.
Step 5 – Submission Of Application Form
Candidates who successfully complete the above 4 steps will be able to successfully submit the Application Form of Rajasthan JET. The last date to submit the application form will 3rd week of June 2020 without late fee. Thus, aspirants are advised to submit an application form on or before the given final date.
JET Agriculture Application Form Fee 2022
Candidates have to pay an application fee to successfully fill the Application Form of Rajasthan JET 2022. The application fee is non-refundable. Candidates belonging to different categories had to deposit different amount of application fee which is shown in the table below:
|S.No||Category of Candidates||Amount of Application Fee|
|1||General/ OBC/ SBC categories||Rs. 2800|
|2||SC/ ST/ PwD categories||Rs. 1400|
NOTE – Candidates were able to pay an application fee via online mode only through Net Banking, Credit card, or Debit card.
Correction Facility For JET Agriculture Application Form 2022
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur offers a chance to candidates for correcting their mistakes. It is quite possible that the candidate commits mistakes while filling the application form, therefore, the University provides the option of a correction facility. Also, candidates can edit the details previously filled in the form by them. This correction facility is only for a short span of time.
JET Agriculture Eligibility Criteria 2022
The concerned authority accepts the Rajasthan JET Application Form of only eligible candidates. Thus, it is important that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria for registering and filling the application form in order to apply for the exam. Below are the eligibility criteria for JET Agriculture 2022.
- Candidates who belong to the state of Rajasthan are eligible to fill the application form
- An aspirant who has a maximum age of 25 years on 1st January 2022 is eligible
- Applicants must have completed their 10+2 from any recognized board
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology in 10+2
- Aspirants must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in 10+2
- SC/ST/OBC applicants will be provided with 5% relaxation in qualifying marks
- Candidates who will be appearing for 10+2 board exams are also eligible to fill JET Agriculture Application form 2022