Haryana MBBS Merit List 2019 will be released online in June/August 2019. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research releases the Merit List of Haryana MBBS 2019. The Merit List for the first round will be released in June 2019 and the merit list for the second round will be released in August 2019. A list for the Mop-Up Round is also released. The Haryana MBBS 2019 Merit List will contain the list of the candidates category-wise. A separate merit list will also be released for NRI Students. The Merit List of Haryana MBBS 2019 is prepared based on NEET 2019 UG Scores.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Candidates will be ranked based on the NEET 2019 UG Scores. 14 Different Merit Lists were released on the basis of the colleges to which candidates have applied for. In this article, we have provided complete information about Haryana MBBS Merit List 2019.
Important Dates of the State Merit List of Haryana
|The Release of Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Publication of the State Merit List||June 2019|
|Counseling and Choice Filling (Round I)||June 2019|
|The Release of Seat Allotment Result||June 2019|
|Verification of the Documents||July 2019|
|Round II (for all the candidates including NRIs)|
|State Merit List||August 2019|
|Counseling and Choice Filling||August 2019|
|The result of the Seat Allotment||August 2019|
|Document Verification||August 2019|
|Last Date to Deposit Fees||August 2019|
|Last Date to Join the Allotted Institute||August 2019|
|Online Registration||August 2019|
|Display of the Merit List||August 2019|
|Mop-Up Round of Counseling||August 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Fees||August 2019|
|Last Date of Joining the Allotted College||August 2019|
|Forwarding the list of the students to the Medical and Dental colleges||September 2019|
Haryana State MBBS Merit Sheet 2019
The Haryana MBBS Merit List 2019 by prepared by the Counseling Committee on the basis of NEET NTA 2019 Scores. The Meir List of Haryana State will contain the details of the candidate who is a bonafide resident of Haryana and has qualified the NEET 2019 with minimum required marks. Candidates must note that the inclusion of the candidate’s name does not necessarily guarantee participation in the counseling round. The Haryana MBBS 2019 Merit List will contain the name of the candidate, date of birth, NEET Roll Number etc.
How to Check Haryana BDS List 2019?
The Haryana Rank List 2019 will be released online on the official website. The step by step procedure to check the State Merit List of MBBS 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Medical Education and Research and click on the link of the Merit List Link.
- After clicking on the link, the list will be displayed on the screen.
- The Haryana MBBS Merit List 2019 is available in PDF Format so that it can be downloaded easily.
Haryana Merit List 2019- Highlights
- The Haryana BDS Merit List 2019 will be available in PDF Format so that it can be downloaded easily.
- On the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores, the Merit List will be available and prepared.
- The Merit List will contain the name of the candidates based on their NEET 2019 Scores.
- It is advised that the candidates must keep the printout of the merit list for future reference.
Haryana BDS Merit List 2019- Tie Breaker Criteria
In case, two or more candidates have the same score in NEET 2019 UG, then tie-breaker criteria take place for the selection of the candidates. The various parameters used in Tie-Breaker Criteria is as follows-
- Candidates who have scored more marks in Biology is given the priority over the candidate who got fewer marks.
- It still the tiebreaker exists, the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will get a better rank.
- Candidates with lesser wrong answers will receive a higher rank.
- If the tie-breaker still exists then, the candidate with older age will get a higher rank.
The Haryana NEET MBBS Rank Merit List 2019 is the selection procedure just before the counseling round. Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible for the counseling and document verification round. The Haryana MBBS/BDS List will be available in June 2019.