KRUCET Admit Card 2020: The admit card of KRUCET 2020 will be a few days before the exam. Only those aspirants will be able to access their admit card, who have submitted the application form of KRUCET 2020, successfully. The admit card of KRUCET 2020 is a source to the candidates which allows the same to take the entrance exam, therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card along with them to the allotted test centres. If the candidate does not bring the hall ticket along with one, then, he/she will not be allowed to sit in KRUCET 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to download the KRUCET 2020 Admit Card, the candidates have to visit the official website first, and then click on the given link of the admit card. After that, the aspirants need to fill in the required credentials in the given blanks. One must make sure that he/ she is filling correct details in the login section. If the aspirant fills any incorrect details, then he/she will not be able to access his/her admit card. The candidates must print at least 1 copy of the Krishna University admit card for future purposes.
KRUCET Admit Card 2020 Date
The candidates must keep a tab on the important dates related to KRUCET 2020 Hall Ticket. Skipping any dates can create problems for the candidates which can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidates. Krishna University has released its official dates. The same are:
|Release of Admit Card||–|
|Date of Examination||–|
Steps to Download KRUCET 2020 Hall Ticket
In order to download the admit card, the aspirant needs to follow certain steps. Unfollowing or skipping any step can stop the candidate from accessing his/her admit card which can also result in the cancellation of one’s candidature. The steps are:
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the official website of the university as the admit card will be available on the same. Without this step, the aspirant will not be able to access his/her admit card.
- After visiting the official website of the university, the candidates need to click on the given link of the admit card.
- Post clicking on the link of the result, the candidates will be asked to enter certain details, for eg. registration number, password, etc. The candidates need to fill in the correct details in the given blanks. If the candidate enters incorrect information, then he/she will be stopped from accessing the Krishna University Admit Card.
- After providing all the information, the candidate has to click on the submit button post which the candidate will be taken to his/her admit card.
- After the hall ticket is displayed on the screen, the candidate needs to make sure that all the information in the admit card is absolutely true. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities.
- The candidate is advised to print at least 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
- It is advised to the candidates to take 2-3 printouts of the hall tickets in case if one gets displaced in any manner.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card of KRUCET 2020
The KRUCET Hall Ticket will contain much important of the aspirant. One has to make sure that the details mentioned in the admit card are absolutely correct as per one’s registration details. In case of any discrepancy, one should contact the examination authorities. The details, which will be mentioned in the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- The venue of the Examination
There are some important instructions which are related to hall ticket of KRUCET. Make sure that you ccheck the details printed on the hall ticket carefully. Unfollowing any instruction can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. For more details regarding the Important Instructions related to KRUCET Hall Ticket, the aspirant must refer to the following points:
- The Krishna University Admit Card contains all the important details of the candidate. So, the candidates not to alter any detail mentioned in the admit card. If done so, the candidature of the candidate will be canceled.
- The candidates have to bring their KRUCET Exam Admit Card along with them to their allotted test centers.
- The candidate will have to bring one ID card to the exam centre.
- The KRUCET 2020 Admit Card should not be damaged in any manner. If the admit card is found in this manner, then his/her candidature will be liable for rejection.
- The candidate must cross-check the details in the KRUCET Entrance Test Hall Ticket. In case of any discrepancy, the aspirant must contact the examination authorities, or, the candidate can also complain about the same by mailing to dokaru.gmail.com.
Hence, these are the complete details of the Krishna University Hall Ticket. If you have any doubts regarding the hall ticket, then please comment on the section below.