Sammilani College Merit List 2020: (First) will be released on 18th August 2020. However, the registration for admission will take place from 10th August 2020 to 16th August 2020. Sammilani College offers undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce, and Science. Also, the admission is on the basis of class 12th marks. Further, the college doesn’t conduct any entrance exam admission purposes. Candidates who are willing to seek admission into this college must register and fill up the application form. The Merit List of Sammilani College will provide the details such as the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, etc. Therefore, candidates must check the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Further, qualifying candidates need to report to the college document verification round. For more detail regarding the Sammilai College Admission List 2020, keep on reading the article.
Sammilani College Admission 2020-21 will start on 10th August 2020. Click Here to apply
Sammilani College Admission Schedule 2020
The admission schedule of Sammilani College is available on the official website of the college. Candidates can check the scheduled dates below. Hence, candidates must keep a check on the official website for the same.
|Online Registration Process||10th August 2020 to 16th August 2020 (5:00 pm)|
|Publication of Merit List||18th August 2020 (2:00 pm)|
Preparation of Sammilani College Merit List 2020
Merit list of Sammilani College for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes Sammilani College Merit List 2020 for the registered candidates. Students have to appear for counselling on the basis of the merit list of Sammilani College.
Check CTI Merit List 2020
Steps to Download Sammilani College Merit List 2020
The meri list will release in online mode. So, candidates need to follow the steps in order to check the merit list.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the link “Sammilani College Merit List 2020”.
- Select the particular stream, subject & category. At last, click on the link.
- The list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will display on the screen.
Details Present on Sammilani College Merit List 2020
Candidates must check their name serial number wise in the Sammilani College merit list. Merit List 2020 contains the following details.
- Registration number
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Merit Scores
- Date of merit list publication
Sammilani College Undergraduate Courses Offered
Sammilani College Counselling 2020
On the basis of merit list, qualifying candidates need to report for document verification. Also, candidates need to carry a few documents while reporting to the college.
Documents Required for Admission
- Printed application form(signed by the candidate with photograph)
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of S.C/ST/Physically Challenged/OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph. (with blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- Original and two self-attested copies of aadhar/ PAN card
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.