Sammilani College Merit List 2020: Sammilani College offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce and science. This college offers admission into various undergraduate programme based on class 12 marks. No entrance exam is held for admission purpose. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register and fill up the application form in order to participate in the counselling & seat allotment procedure. The Merit List of Sammilani College will provide the details such as the Name of the candidate, Application Number, Course Name, Marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination, the rank of the candidate and the procedure to be followed by the candidate after the release of the Merit List.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It is advised that once the Merit List is available on the screen, the candidate must go through it thoroughly and in detail and in case if any of the details mentioned are found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately. The candidate must have multiple photocopies of the Sammilani College 2020 Merit List on the day of the counselling and the seat allotment procedure. Through this article, candidates can check and download the merit list for the various undergraduate programme of Sammilani College.
The admission schedule of Sammilani College will be available on the official website of the college. It is important that the candidates who are planning on applying for the admission must be aware of the officially released schedule. It will provide the important dates of the events including the Merit List and the counselling procedure. It is also advised that the candidate must save and download the schedule once it is released by the admission authorities.
The schedule is mentioned in the tabular format below. The official dates will be available on the official website of Sammilani College.
|1.||Registration starts from||May 2020|
|2.||Registration closes from||June 2020|
|3.||Publication of Merit List||June 2020|
|4.||Admission will be started||Announced soon|
Preparation of Sammilani College Merit List 2020
Merit list of Sammilani College for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes Sammilani College Merit List 2020 for the registered candidates. Students are called for counselling based on merit list of Sammilani College.
Steps To Download Sammilani College Merit List 2020
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of Sammilani College.
- Click on the link “Sammilani College Merit List 2020”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Select the particular stream, subject & category. At last, click on the link.
- The list containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of Sammilani College Merit List 2020
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the Sammilani College merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the Merit list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. Merit List 2020 will mention the following details.
- Registration name
- Marks 1,2,3,4,5,6
Sammilani College Undergraduate Courses Offered
Sammilani College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020
Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
Documents Required For Sammilani College Admission
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Printed application form(signed by the candidate with pasted photograph) to be signed by the Professor/Officer at the time of checking.
- Admit card of the Madhyamik or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested.
- Mark-sheet of the Higher Secondary or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested.
- Original and two self-attested copies of S.C/ST/Physically Challenged/OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate).
- 3 copies of the recent passport size coloured photograph. (with blue background and 75% of photo occupied by face only)
- Original and two self-attested copies of aadhar/ PAN card.