Gujarat University Admission Form 2020 has been released for B.Sc and other courses Admission. Students can check the details below. The university releases the form for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The mode of the Gujarat University Application Form is online. The University releases application form for both Entrance Admission and Semester Examination. So, students who are willing to get admission in Gujarat University will have to follow a certain admission process. Whereas, the candidates who have already got admission will have to register themselves for the exam by filling up the Gujarat University Exam Form. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the University Application Form. Therefore go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Updates of Gujarat Admission Form
- Gujarat University has released the exam form for LLB (5-Year Integrated), B.Sc, B.Com, and B.A Admission. Apply Now
- Gujarat University has started the PIN Distribution Process for BBA BCA, B.Sc, and other course programs. Click on the link below to purchase PIN.
|Online Purchase of PIN (B.Sc) Course||Click Here|
|PIN Purchase of BBA, MCA, B.Com, MBA, Actuarial Science, etc courses||Click Here|
|Gujarat B.Sc Registration||Click Here|
- The Admission Schedule of GUAC has been started. Check the schedule below. Apply at gujaratuniversity.ac.in
Important Dates of Gujarat University Online Form
The University has not released any dates regarding the release of the Gujarat University Application Form 2020-21. However, we have provided tentative dates so that you can track down the events of the admission form. Candidates can check the Gujarat University Exam Time Table pdf for more details.
Gujarat University Semester Exam Form
|Release of the application form||–|
|Last Date of Application Form||–|
Gujarat Admission Registration Form Dates 2020-21
|Release of the application form, Online Registration, Choice Filling, and Document Verification||June 2020|
|Release of the Gujarat University Merit List||June 2020|
Gujarat University Admission Form – Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible in the admission process, it is very important that you satisfy the eligibility criteria. However, the eligibility condition for the Semester Exam Form and Admission form is different. So, here are the Gujarat University Eligibility Criteria 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat University UG Admission 2020-21
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- If a candidate has passed the qualifying exam other than Gujarat State Board/CBSE, then he/she will have to produce a provisional eligibility certificate.
Gujarat University Admission Eligibility for PG Courses
- Students must have passed the qualifying examination for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com Courses from a recognized university.
- If a candidate has passed out from any other university other than the Gujarat University will have to produce a provisional eligibility certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat UG and PG Exam Form for Semesters
Students who are appearing the Gujarat University Odd and Even Semester Exam have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- The students must acquire a minimum attendance record as per the University Guidelines.
- They have to register themselves by submitting the exam form of the respective semester with a requisite fee amount.
Gujarat University Admission Form 2020
The University will release the Gujarat online registration form in the first week of May/June 2020. So, students who satisfy the eligibility criteria must visit the website and fill in the details. Candidates must note that they have to submit the form before the due date, otherwise the form will not be accepted. The Gujarat University External Admission Form will be available for the Regular Students. The form procedure of these students is different than that of the admission process.
How to Apply for Gujarat University Online Form?
The step by step process to apply for Gujarat University Admission is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat University- www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the application form link and start for “New Registration”
- Enter the valid details such as Name, Valid Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Father’s Name, etc.
Fill in the rest details
- Now, the applicants have to enter a 14-digit pin, that is provided by the University.
- After entering the PIN, fill in all the personal and educational qualification details.
- Then upload the documents (photo and signature) as per the specifications.
Gujarat University Admission Choice Filling
- Select a Course Program and Course as per your preferences from the drop-down list of all the colleges and courses.
- Modify your choices if you want and submit them before the deadline date.
Do check all the details before you finally submit the form. Also, make sure that you submit the Admission Form of Gujarat University before the last date.
Gujarat University Online Admission Form- Specifications
While filling the application form, the students must keep the following ready.
- Scanned Photography (between 10 KB and 50 KB)
- Signature Copy (5 Kb and 30 KB)
- Mark sheet of previously qualified examination (100 Kb and 400 Kb)
- Caste Certificate (100 Kb and 400 Kb)
- Any other applicable certificate (100 Kb and 400 Kb)
Application Fees for University Application Form
The University of Gujarat does not charge any application fees to the students. However, the students have to pay Rs 5000/- as a security deposit after done filling and submitting the form. After the Gujarat University Admission Selection Process, the money will be refunded back after charging Rs 500 for admission administrative purposes. Make sure that you download and take a printout of the admission receipt for future references. The Gujarat University Admission Receipt will be asked by the authority at the time of counselling.
Gujarat University Semester Exam Form
The University of Gujarat will release the semester exam form a few weeks before the date of the exam. Candidates have to fill in and submit the form online only. Candidates who have submitted the Gujarat University Exam Form can download the Gujarat University Hall Ticket. The University released the online form for each semester examination.
How to Apply GU Online Exam Form for (Odd and Even) Semester?
The step by step process to fill and submit the Gujarat University Online Exam Form are as follows-
- Visit the official website of the University- www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- Click on the Examination Form section located on the top-most section of the website.
- Now, click on the Exam Form for External Candidates/PG Registration Form
- Now, select the college, course, from the list and enter the password. You can also download the enrollment form from the link available on that page to submit offline.
- Fill in the details and make the payment of the fees (Rs 25/-)
- Submit the form and take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
Details to be submitted on Gujarat University Enrollment Form 2020-21
Candidates have to submit the following details on Gujarat University Exam Form PDF
- Course Name
- College Name
- Seat Number
- Enrollment Number
- Combi Code
- Mobile Number
- photograph and signature of the candidate
- Declaration Certificate
- Sign and Stamp of the principal
If the students submit the form after the due date, then he/she has to submit the form with late fees.
Gujarat University Exam Form for Correction/Revaluation
The Gujarat University Exam Form for Correction System will be available soon after the declaration of the Gujarat University Result. If any candidate finds any error in the calculation, then he/she can fill in the correction exam form. The Gujarat University Correction Form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, submit the form before the last date.
Hence, these are the complete details of Gujarat University Online Form 2020-21. If you have any queries regarding the online registration form, then he/she can comment on the section below.