UPSMFAC Application Form 2020 will be available soon on the official website of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty. The Mode of Filling the Application Form is online. However, only those candidates will be eligible to fill the application form who satisfies the eligibility criteria. The UPSMFAC 2020 Online Form will be available in the month of December 2019. The Application Form will contain the details about the candidates and the exam. Since the online form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, the candidates have to submit the application form before the deadline date. In this article, we have provided complete details about Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty Application Form 2020, its dates, application form procedure etc. Therefore, if you are willing to fill apply for UP, then read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UPSMFAC Application Form 2020 Dates
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty has not announced any Application Form dates yet. The Dates will be released on the official website. However, the applicants can check the tentative dates given below. Hence, check the dates that are given below for now. Complete admission procedure is done online. Therefore, you can check the expected exam dates of UPSMFAC 2020.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Expected)|
|The Release of the Official Notification||Fourth Week of January 2020|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||February 2020|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form||March 2020|
|Correction of the Application Form||March 2020|
|The Release of the Merit List||April 2020|
|First Round of Counselling||April 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling||May 2020|
22.05.2019 – The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty has released a notification for the GNM/Internship and Paramedical Courses. Check the Official Notice here
Eligibility Criteria of UPSMFAC 2020
Before filling the application form, it is very important to know the eligibility conditions of UPSMFAC 2020. Hence, if you are thinking of filling the UPSMFAC 2020 Online Form, then go through the eligibility conditions of UPSMFAC 2020.
Age-Limit and Nationality
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The Date of Birth of the Candidate should be before 31st December 2000.
- There is no age relaxation for the category candidates.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- Well, as per the Educational Qualification is considered, the applicants have to pass class 10th and 12th from a recognized Institute/Board.
- The candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
- If not, then the applicant must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects.
Thus, these are the eligibility criteria for UPSMFAC Application Form. Candidates who do not satisfy the above criteria will not be eligible to fill the online form.
Things to Keep In Mind Before Filling the UPSMFAC 2020 Application Form
Well, before filling the application form, go through a few instructions that we have provided below.
- First and Foremost Thing is to check your Internet Connectivity. Have a good Internet Connection will help to fill in the online form nicely.
- Now, while filling the application form, provide correct mobile number and e-mail id. This is because you will receive all the latest updates and notifications on your registered mobile number and email.
- Go through the Instructions carefully, before starting to fill in the application form.
- Make sure that you keep all your documents and certificates ready before filling the online form.
- Make your payment as early as possible. It is always advisable to submit the application form before the closing date.
The Links for UPSMFAC Admission Online Form 2020, will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the applicants must check all these details and information and submit the online form before the last date.
UPSMFAC Application Form 2020 and its Stages
The Mode of filling UPSMFAC 2020 Online Form is online. The Application Form will be available on the official website. To fill in the application form, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Application Form without fulfilling the eligibility criteria will lead to rejection of the application form.
Well, to fill in the application form, you will have to complete the following stages-
- Registration of the Candidate
- Filling of the details
- Uploading of the Images and
- Making the Payment of the Application Form
- Submission of the Application Form
How to Fill UPSMFAC Admission Online Form 2020 (In details)?
Since the application form will be available online. Therefore, candidates have to fill the online form online. The step by step procedure to fill the online form of UPSMFAC is as follows-
Registration of the Candidate
This is the first step of filling the application form. For the registration process, candidates have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty. If you are registering for the first time, then click on the “New User Registration” process. Click on the Link. In the Registration Process, you will have to enter all the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth etc. Enter all the details correctly. After entering all the details, click on the submit button.
Once the Registration is completed, you will receive Registration ID and Password on the registered mobile number and e-mail id. Keep the Registration ID safe for future reference.
Fill the Other details
After receiving the Log In Credentials, enter the ID and Password. Start filling the rest of the details such as Educational Qualifications, Address, and other details. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly. These details will be verified at the time of counselling. Submission of Wrong Information will lead to the rejection of the application form.
Uploading of the Images
After entering all the other details, click on save and next option. Now upload the Images such as Photograph and Signature of the candidate. The photograph and signature of the candidate must be as per the specifications. The picture should be scanned and must be in JPEG/JPG Format. Click on the save and next option.
Make the Payment of the Application Form
After providing all the information, proceed to make the payment of the application form. You can make the payment of the application fees online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/ E-Bank Challan.
Submission of the Application Form
Once the payment of the application form is done, click on the submit option and take the printout of the application form. Print at least two to three copies of Application Form.
The Uttar Pradesh State-Medical Faculty, will not release any dates for Application Form Correction. Therefore, the applicants must submit the application form correctly. The Link to access the online form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, make sure that you submit the online form before the closing date.
UPSMFAC Application Fees 2020
The Cost of the Application Fees of UPSMFAC 2020 is Rs 1000, for all the categories. There is no relaxation of the application fees for the candidates. The Mode of making the payment is online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/E-Challan. At the time of making the payment of UPSMFAC 2020 Online Form, make sure the payment is done successfully. Wait for a few seconds to land on the successful page. Do not reload or refresh the page. If the payment is not done, then your application form will not be accepted.
Instructions While Filling the UPSMFAC 2020 Registration Form
While filling the Online Form of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, there are a few instructions that you need to follow. Hence, some of the instructions that have to be kept in mind while filling the application form are-
- Read the Instructions carefully.
- Enter a valid e-mail id and an active mobile number. All the details and latest notifications will be sent to your registered contacts.
- Mention all the details correctly. These details will be verified at the time of the counselling round.
- Make sure that you upload the images of the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Submit the form before the last date. Submission of the UPSMFAC 2020 Online Form will not be accepted after the due date.
Once the Application Form Dates are over, the Examination Authority will verify all the documents and release a Merit List. The UPSMFAC Admission Form will be available online. Candidates can check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications regarding the UPSMFAC Application Form 2020