DUET Application Form 2020: Delhi University will conduct DUET 2020 for admission to UG as well as PG courses. Aspiring candidates must fill the application form in order to take admission. However, they must fill the valid details. Any invalid detail will lead to admission cancellation. The DUET online registration 2020 will begin on 2nd-31st March 2020. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can fill it. They can access it by visiting the official website of the University. DUET registration is done online. However, registration will be deemed successful only after the application fee payment. To know more about the application form of DUET, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates Of DUET 2020 Application Form
Aspiring candidates must keep vigilant regarding the important dates. Since there will be no provision made for candidates who miss the deadline. Therefore, we have mentioned the important releasing dates of the application form of DUET 2020. Check below.
|Release of Application Form||2nd-31st March 2020|
|Examination Date||2nd-9th June 2020|
Download – DUET Admit Card 2020
How To Access the Application Form Of DUET 2020
In order to sit for DUET, candidates must fill the application form. Only registered candidates can take the exam. We have mentioned on how to fill the DUET application form. Check below.
- Primarily, Candidates must visit the official website of the University.
- Then click on Undergraduate Admission.
- Further click on UG Admission portal.
- You will be redirected to a new web-page.
- Now In order to register, fill in your credentials.
- Upload the scanned documents like Photograph, Signature, Thumb Print and Proof of Identity.
- Finally, after filling the information, pay the application form fee. Henceforth you will successfully register.
- Furthermore, candidates must take a printout of the application form for future references.
Download – DUET Answer Key 2020
Fee Structure Of DUET Online Registration 2020
In order to enrol in Delhi University, candidates must pay the DUET Application Fee. A candidate is successfully registered only after paying the DUET Online Registration Fee. They must do it via any of the online modes: Credit/Debit/Net Banking. Therefore, we have mentioned the fee structure for DUET. Check below.
|SC, ST, PwD and EWS||Rs. 300|
|UR, OBC and Other||Rs. 750|
Note- The Fee Structure is the same both for UG and PG courses.
- When filling the application form, the candidate must create a personal Login Id. The password and Username will subsequently be used in further processes.
- Under the Choice of “Entrance Based Admission” candidate must choose the course of his choice. However, fees will be charged individually for each course.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must read the information bulletin carefully.
- Candidates must make sure that the information provided is valid.
- They must cross-check information like their name, phone number etc.
- Any discrepancy in the theory or practical marks can lead to application rejection.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for future references.
Check – DUET Question Paper 2020
Important Documents Required When Filling The Application Form Of DUET 2020
Candidates will require certain documents when filling the application form. Since the mere filling of credentials is not sufficient. Therefore, candidates need to submit further documents as well. We have mentioned the documents required when filling the form. Check below.
- Candidate must keep a scanned copy of a valid proof of identity. They must upload it while filling the form. The proof of identity can be anyone mentioned below:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- College Identity
- Scanned Signature of the candidate
- Thumb Print( Scanned)
- An attested passport size photograph
- Reservation certificate: SC,ST,OBC (NCL) If applicable.
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- 10+2 Standard mark sheet
- 10th Standard mark sheet
- Address details of the candidate