REVA University 2020 Application Form: for various courses is now available. The REVA CET Form for Engineering, Law, and Management is available. Therefore, the students who are aspiring to take admission in these courses must fill the Application Form for Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020. Candidates should fill the application form very carefully. They should provide all the valid information in the Reva University application form. Any invalid information provided by the candidate may lead to the cancellation of admission. The application form of Reva University 2020 will be available online on the university’s official website as well as offline. Therefore, candidates should regularly visit the University’s official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
REVA University Application Form Important Date 2020
Candidates should keep themselves up to date regarding the Reva University application form 2020. They should fill the application form on time. So, that they can sit for the Reva University entrance test. However, candidates should not leave it to the last date, as it may create further complications. Furthermore, below, we have provided the important dates to fill the application form 2020 of Reva University.
- The last date to fill the application form for REVA University is 22nd June 2020.
How To Fill The REVA University Application Form 2020?
The Application Form of REVA University s available both in Online and Direct Mode. Furthermore, candidates can access it from the Office of Admissions, REVA University. One can find all the steps of submitting the application form of Reva University in the points below:
- First of all, candidates need to Register and confirm their Password: They should start by filling the details such as Name, D.O.B (as mentioned in their class 10th mark-sheet), valid email-Id. As soon as the information is filled, a password will be sent to their email id. They can log in with their email-id and password to proceed further.
- Secondly, candidates should make sure that they don’t leave any field empty which is marked red. It is mandatory to fill the form with accurate information. Do not leave any blank fields, unless it is not relevant to you.
- Candidates are should keep these scanned documents ready: Passport size photographs, 10th Mark-sheet(If available), ID Proof(PAN/Aadhaar Card/Passport/College Id) ready before you start filling the form.
- The scanned copies should not be more than 2 MB in size. They should be in the file format png, JPG, jpeg, PDF.
- Finally, candidates should select the mode of payment. They can select between the Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Demand Draft. As soon as the fee payment is successful, an application number will be generated. Candidates should note down this Application Number, as it will be used in the future to access result.
Fee Structure of REVA University 2020
Candidates’ admission is only deemed successful when he/she has paid the fee as per the university guidelines. The fee structure varies for different categories. Candidates can pay the fee both in online and offline mode. Below we have mentioned the Fee structure of Reva University:
|Indian & SAARC||Rs 1000/-|
|Other Foreign National Applicants||US$50 i.e Rs 3600|
Instructions To Pay Through Demand Draft:
- Candidates should keep the Demand Draft in favor of the ‘Reva University’, payable at Bangalore ready. Enter the Demand Draft details in the Online Form as required.
- On the backside of the Demand Draft, write down the Application Number, Name, Address and Mobile Number.
- Furthermore, remember to keep the submitted form plus all enclosures along with the demand draft ready to be sent to the office of Admissions, Reva University.
Instructions For Payment through NEFT(National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Candidates are required to fill their details like Name, Address, Bank Details.
- While filling in the details of the beneficiary, write:
Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
Branch: REVA University
IFSC( Indian Financial System Code) of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
Account No. Of the REVA University: Account No. 6662000100000101
Nature of Account: Current Account
- Candidates should make sure to collect the customer counterfoil and UTR (Unique Transaction) Number.
- They should keep ready the filled application form along with all the enclosures including “customer counterfoil” with name, the application number, the course you’re applying to, contact number written on the backside. Then send it to the office of Admission REVA, University, Bengaluru.
Candidates are also advised to keep a copy of the customer counterfoil for future references.
- Candidates not having a demand draft at the time of filling the form can log out and log in after having a draft and further proceed with the application.
So, these are the complete details of the REVA CET Admission Form. If you have any questions regarding the CET Registration Process, then please comment on the section below.