DUET Question Paper 2020-21: The previous year question paper of Delhi University Entrance Test PDF is available here. The NTA conducts the Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET 2021) for admission to various PG courses. Therefore, the university academic council releases the question paper of DUET after conducting the DUET exam 2021. Candidates can subsequently access the question paper from the University’s official website. However, the question paper varies according to courses. By solving the DUET Previous Year Question Papers, the candidates can improve the speed to solve the questions.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Apart from the speed, the candidates can also work on their accuracy by solving more and more question papers. Download DU Old Question Papers, DU JAT Model Test Papers, Previous Year Question Papers, etc.
The general section which is common for all candidates consists of 25% weightage. It evaluates the general aptitude of the candidates like their analytical, grammar, English, mathematical and quantitative aptitude. The other 75% of the question paper tests the candidate’s core subject’s knowledge. Therefore, candidates must prepare accordingly. Furthermore, to know more about the question paper of DUET, keep on reading the article.
Candidates must keep vigilant regarding the important dates of the release of the question paper. The Question paper of DUET can be accessed from the University’s official website. They must check the question paper for a better understanding of the paper. As it will help them in future. Therefore, we have provided information pertaining to it. Check below.
|Date of DUET examination||—|
|Release Of Question Paper||—|
|Release of Answer Key||—|
|Declaration of Result||—|
DUET Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates aspiring to take admission to Delhi University via DUET must know about the DUET Exam pattern. By checking the exam pattern candidate will be able to evaluate the paper better. Subsequently, they will score better as well. Therefore we have provided information related to the exam pattern of DUET 2021. Check below.
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Total Number Of Questions||100|
|Negative Marking||1 wrong answer will deduct 1 mark|
|Mark per Correct answer||4 Marks|
|Type Of Question||Objective: MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)|
DUET Question Paper Syllabus 2021
Aspiring candidates sitting for the DUET exam 2021 must know the DUET syllabus. However, the syllabus varies from course to course. Therefore candidates must check it as per their course. 25% of the syllabus is general for all the candidates. However, the other 75% of the syllabus will test candidates’ knowledge of their respective courses. Furthermore, candidates must be thorough with the syllabus. It will help them in securing better marks. They must prepare for the exam with reference to the syllabus. Subsequently, they must download and print the syllabus for future reference. Furthermore, 25% of the syllabus will test candidates’ knowledge of the following subjects. Check below.
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- English Comprehension
- Analytical skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Business Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
DUET Previous Years’ Question Paper/Mock Test
Practising DUET previous year’s question paper 2021 has a huge advantage. Furthermore, candidates can also take mock tests. DUET mock tests can be taken online. NTA provides a portal to take mock tests. However, only registered candidates can take mock tests. It will help them immensely in evaluating their preparation. Subsequently, they can work on their shortcomings as well. It will become easier for them to manage time. Plus, their speed and accuracy will also subsequently increase. Hence, this way they will not face any problems while taking the exam.
DUET 2021 Model Test Papers
The DUET model papers can be accessed online. Therefore, candidates must visit the official website of the University. Candidates must solve up to 10 DUET sample papers. This will give them a basic idea of the exam pattern. It will also further help them in accessing the important portion of the syllabus. Furthermore, they must focus on repetitive question. Hence, this way they will definitely score good marks.
Download Question Papers
|Bachelor of Education||SET 1||SET 2|
|Bachelor of Physical Education||SET 1||SET 2|
|B.A (Honours) Humanities & Social Science||SET 1||SET 2|
|L.L.B||SET 1||SET 2|
|L.L.M||SET 1||SET 2|
|M.A. Economics||SET 1||SET 2|
|M.A. English||SET 1||SET 2|
About DUET 2021
Going by the name, Delhi University Entrance Test is conducted by Delhi University for admission into various programmes at degree level such as UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D. DUET is conducted in the online mode which means, it is a computer-based test. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and there are 100 multiple-choice questions in the test. There is a negative marking of one mark in case of wrong answers.
Hence, these are the complete details regarding the DUET Old and New Question Paper. So, if you have any queries regarding the question paper pdf then please comment on the section below.