DUET Answer Key 2021: The National Testing Agency releases the DUET Answer Key after conducting Delhi University Entrance Test 2021. Candidates can access it by visiting the official website of the University. In order to download the DUET 2021 response key, students must fill in their credentials like the registration number and password in order to log in. The Answer Key of DUET will help candidates in assessing their performance.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The final DUET answer key 2021 will be released after reviewing the objections submitted by candidates. The window to raise objections is available for 48 hours after the release of provisional answer keys. They can cross-check their answers, and estimate their result. Subsequently, they can start preparing for future admission steps, like counselling. To know more about the Delhi University Entrance Test Answer key 2021, keep on reading the article.
Uses Of DUET 2021 Answer Key
NTA will release the DUET exam 2021 answer key before declaring the result. The answer key helps candidates in assessing their performance. They can evaluate their answers by cross-checking with the correct answer. Subsequently, they will arrive at an estimation of their result. Then if they find their performance meeting the qualifying marks, they can start preparing for the future process of counselling. If they find any discrepancy in the answer key, they can challenge it as well.
Aspiring candidates must keep vigilant regarding the dates of DUET answer key. Therefore, we have mentioned important dates pertaining to the Delhi University Entrance Test Answer Key 2021. Check below.
|Release of DUET Answer key 2021||July 2021|
|Declaration Of DUET Result 2021||July 2021|
How To Access Delhi University Entrance Test Answer key 2021
In order to download the DUET answer key 2021, candidates must follow certain guidelines. Therefore, we have mentioned the steps to access the answer key of DUET 2021. Check below.
- Firstly, candidates must visit the official website of the University.
- Under the title, Admission click on the respective course you have applied to. Select between UG and PG Course respectively.
- You will be redirected to a new page, wherein you must log in by providing your registered application number and password.
- Subsequently, you will be able to access your personal dashboard.
- There will be a link provided to download the answer key. You must click on that.
- Furthermore, download and print it for future reference.
How To Challenge the DUET Answer Key
Sometimes, the answer key released by the authority may have discrepancies. In such times, the candidate has the opportunity to challenge the answer key. Therefore, we have mentioned the steps to challenge the answer key. Check below:
- Candidates must visit the official website of the University.
- You must log in by providing your login credentials like the registration number and password.
- Then, download the response sheet.
- Further, download the “Master QP PDF” to view the Interim Key. Candidates can view the questions and options in the master copy pattern.
- To raise an objection, click on the “objection Form” and further submit it.
- However, the question Id and “Option Id” must be referred for submitting objections.
- An email will be sent to the candidate to download the response sheet.
- Furthermore, the candidate will be provided with 5 options to select the objection. They are as follows:
- All Answer options are incorrect
- Correct Answer option given in Master QP PDF is wrong
- Given Question is incomplete/wrong
- More than one answer option is correct
- Candidates will be emailed a link to the Objection Tracker. It will include the question paper attempted by the candidate.
- To access the Interim Key to the question paper candidates must visit the portal.
- However, candidates can only raise objections within 48 hours by logging on to the portal.
- The respective department will consider the objections and prepare a final key. It will release tentatively in June 2021.
If you have any queries regarding the answer key, then please comment on the section below.