CPMEE 2020: The Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) conducts the CPEE Admission. This admission offers candidates seats in various MBBS, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic and Unani Colleges of Uttarakhand. The admission process will start from October 2020 onwards. Hence, through this entrance exam, candidates will get to choose their choice of Medical, Dental, and Ayurvedic Exam on the basis of their merit. A separate examination takes place to offer admissions including two rounds of counselling. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details about CPMEE 2020 with their application and exam dates, Exam Pattern, and other details. So, if you are willing to apply for this academic session, then go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Association of Combined Entrance Exam has not made any announcement of the release of the Notification and Entrance Exam. However, we have provided a list of the tentative dates for the Exam. Through these dates, the applicants can figure out the release of the application form dates and the exam dates. Hence, let’s check the dates of ACEE CPMEE Admission for 2020-21.
|Starting Date of the Online Form||– October 2020 –|
|Last Date of the Application Form||– October 2020 –|
|The release of the Admit Card||3 Days Before the Date of the Exam (October 2020)|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||– October/November 2020 –|
|Declaration of the Result||– November 2020 –|
|First Round of Counselling||– First Week of November 2020 –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– Second Week of November 2020 –|
|Final Dates of Admission||– November 2020 –|
Check – MP PAHUNT 2020
About CPMEE 2020
Moreover, CPMEE refers to the Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination. This Entrance Examination is conducted by the Association of Combined Entrance Examination. The main objective of this Entrance Examination is to offer admissions in Medical, Ayurvedic and Dental Courses under various Colleges of Uttarakhand.
The CPMEE 2020 is conducted to offer admission into the following courses that are running at the reputed private, unaided ayurvedic homeopathic and Unani colleges of Uttarakhand State.
- BAMS – The Bachelor of Ayurvedic and Surgery. It is a 5 and Half-Year Course which includes 4 and Half Years of Course with one year of Internship.
- BUMS- Well this Degree Course, is of 5 and Half Years including 1 year of Internship. This is a Homeopathy Degree Course.
- BNYS- The Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is a 4 and Half Year Course Duration including a one-year Internship.
- BUMS- Hence, last but not the least, Bachelors of Unani Medicine and Surgery with 4 and half year course including a one-year Internship.
Eligibility Criteria for CPMEE 2020
Well, before starting to fill for the Uttarakhand CPEE Application Form 2020, it is very important to satisfy the eligibility criteria of CPMEE 2020. Hence, no candidates will be chosen for the admission, if they do not satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility Criteria includes the following- Age, Nationality, and Education Qualifications. Thus in order to get an Admission, the applicant has to fulfill the conditions.
Age and Nationality
- Starting with the Age and Nationality, the minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/OCI/Foreign
Educational Qualifications (BAMS/BUMS,BYNS,BHMS)
- Firstly, the Applicant must have passed Class 10th and 12th from a recognized Institute of any Indian State.
- The Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks of the General Candidates is 50% and 40% for the Reserved Category Applicants in the Intermediate Exam.
- The Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam as well for the candidates whose result has not been declared yet are also eligible to appear the test.
- For CPMEE BUMS 2020 Admission, the candidate must have Urdu as their compulsory subject up to Class 10th.
Check – Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing
For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- OCI Registered Under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act of 1955 is also eligible for the CPMEE 2020.
- In this case, the applicants have to submit a proof of registration as OCI under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act of 1955.
- The Foreign Candidates are required to score a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their Intermediate Examination to any Institution of ACEE.
Candidates who are not Eligible for CPMEE
Following are the applicants who are not eligible for the ACEE CPMEE 2020 Admission-
- Blind (including the color blind) are not eligible for the CPMEE Admission.
- Deaf and Dumb Candidates are also not allowed for appearing in the entrance exam.
- Candidates who do not satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are also not eligible for CPMEE 2020.
CPMEE 2020 – Application Form
The ACEE 2020 CPMEE Application Form will be available online on its official website – www.aceeindia.org. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for filling the application form. The CPMEE Application Form 2020 will be released in the month of October 2020. Since the online form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore the candidates must submit the application form before the closing date.
How to Fill CPMEE 2020 Application Form?
The step by step procedures to fill the CPMEE Online Form 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of ACEE CPMEE- www.aceeindia.org
- Click on the Application Form Link that is available on the Homepage
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page
- Click on the New Registration and enter all the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- After the successful registration, the applicants will receive a Registration ID and Password.
- Log in using the credentials, and fill in all the details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the application form and submit the form.
- Download and take the printout of the CPMEE Admission Form 2020 and keep it safe for future reference.
CPMEE Application Form Fees
- The CPMEE Application Form Fee is Rs 2100/- + Transaction Charges applicable which is applicable to all the categories.
- The Payment of the application form can be done online only through Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- The Application Fee Amount is Non-Refundable.
As the application form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore the candidates must fill and submit the online form before the due date. Candidates must submit their details correctly in order to avoid the rejection of the application form.
ACEE CPMEE 2020 – Admit Card
The CPMEE Admit Card 2020 will be available online just a few days before the date of the examination. Admit Card will be issued only to those students whose application form has been successfully accepted by the ACEE. The Hall Ticket is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate. The CPMEE 2020 Hall Ticket carries all the details and information about the candidate and the exam. Hence, the details will be the same as that of the ones that you have submitted at the time of filling the online form.
How to Download the CPMEE 2020 Admit Card?
The Step by Step Process to Download ACEE Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Visit The Official Website of CPMEE
- Click on the Admit Card Link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details – Registration ID and Password and Captcha Code.
- After entering the details, click on the submit option.
- The Admit Card will then be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and take the printout of the admit card.
- At last, keep the Admit Card safe until the completion of the Admission Process.
Details Printed on the CPMEE BUMS/BAMS/BHMS/BYNS Admit Card
The ACEE Hall Ticket 2020 will comprise of the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Center Code
- Photograph and Signature
As the Admit Card of CPMEE 2020 will be available online and is an important document. Therefore, the applicants must keep their Hall Ticket must keep it in good condition. No candidates will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without an Admit Card. Candidates must keep the Uttarakhand Admit Card safe as it will be required at the time of counselling.
CPMEE 2020- Exam Pattern
The ACEE Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test will take place in the month of November 2020. Hence, the exam pattern of ACEE BUMS/BAMS is as follows-
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline.
- It comprises of one paper with 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions will be available from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- Candidates will have to answer their questions on the OMR Sheet.
- The Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- Each Question carries 1 mark.
- There is No Negative Marking so no marks will be deducted for no answer questions.
- The Exam will be conducted in a single sheet.
- Questions will be available in English and Hindi
CPMEE 2020 Examination Centers
The CPMEE BUMS Exam 2020 will take place in three cities – Dehradun, Delhi, and Lucknow. Candidates will have to enter their examination choices at the time of filling the application form. The List of the Exam Center are as follows-
|Name of the City/Center||City Code|
Check – UPSEE 2020
CPMEEE Result 2020
The Uttarakhand CPMEE Results will be released soon after the examination. The results will be available in the form of a Merit List. The CPMEE 2020 Result will declare the qualification of the applicants to the further process, which is the counselling process. Candidates can check their individual results by providing their Registration Number and Password. The Result of ACEE will include the Name, Total Marks of the candidates, Qualifying Status, and Category of the applicant.
Tie-Breaking Criteria – CPMEE 2020
If more than two candidates score the same number of marks then ACEE uses the Tie-Breaking Criteria. The Ranking of the Candidate is done on the basis of the Tie-Breaking Criteria-
- Candidates with more marks in Biology will be given a higher rank.
- If not then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will get a higher rank
- Candidates with more marks in Physics will get a higher rank.
- If the tie persists, then the candidate who is older in age will get a higher rank.
ACEE CPMEE Counselling and Seat Allotment 2020
On the basis of the CPMEE Result 2020, the merit list of the shortlisted candidates will be prepared for counselling. The Counselling Procedure will take place soon after the declaration of the result. Candidates will be called out for the CPMEE counselling process according to their rank. Candidates will have to visit the counselling venue on the mentioned date and time along with the required documents.
There will be two rounds of counselling which also includes an Open Round Counselling, depending on the number of seats remain vacant. In the counselling process, all the seats are unreserved and the selection of the applicants will take place on the basis of the eligibility criteria, marks got in the exam, and Intermediate Exam. For the Counselling Process, candidates have to be physically present at the venue. They will have to exercise their choice of Institute and the preference of the course. The seats once allotted is final and cannot be changed further.
List of the Documents Required at the Time of Counselling of CPMEE 2020
Hence, at the time of counselling, the candidates have to submit the following documents-
- CPMEE 2020 Admit Card
- Application Form of CPMEE 2020
- Result Card of ACEE CPMEE
- Date of Birth Proof- Matric/High School Certificate/ Birth Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 12th
- Migration Certificate from the school/University last attended
- Original SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid Photo Identity Card (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/College ID/Passport)
- Character Certificate
- Two Set of the Attested Copies of the Certificates and Documents
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (4 copies)
CPMEE 2020 – Admission Schedule
After the counselling round and the seat allotment process of ACEE Uttarakhand, the candidates will have to attend the CPMEE 2020 Admission Process.
- The Admission Schedule will take place according to the Principle/Head of the respective college.
- The applicant’s admission is complete only when he/she pays the admission fees. Candidates who fail to submit the fees will not be offered a seat in the respective college.
- The Applicant must complete all the formalities of the admission within the specified date and time.
- The Admission to the candidates will be given only of the basis of the information produced at the time of counselling (document verification).
List of the Colleges Participating in CPMEE 2020
At last, we have listed out the colleges that come under Uttarakhand CPMEE Admission. However, note that the given list is as per last years’ records. If any changes would be made, then those will be updated out here.
Thus, the Uttarakhand Admission for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BNYS 2020 will start from October 2020 for 2020-201 Admission. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the application form and appear the exam. Thus, the Candidates must visit the official website to get the latest updates and notifications.