CPMEE 2021: The Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) conducts the CPEE Admission. This admission offers candidates seats in various MBBS, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic and Unani Colleges of Uttarakhand. Through this entrance exam, candidates get to choose their choice of Medical, Dental, and Ayurvedic Exam on the basis of their merit. A separate examination takes place to offer admissions including two rounds of counselling. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details about CPMEE 2021 with their application and exam dates, Exam Pattern, and other details. So, if you are willing to apply for this academic session, then go through this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Association of Combined Entrance Exam announces the exam dates. Candidates preparing or appearing for the exam must be well acquainted with the exam schedule. Through these dates, the applicants can figure out the release of the application form dates and the exam dates. Hence, let’s check the dates of ACEE CPMEE Admission for 2021-22.
|Starting Date of the Online Form||– October 2021 –|
|Last Date of the Application Form||– October 2021 –|
|The release of the Admit Card||3 Days Before the Date of the Exam (October 2021)|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||– October/ November 2021 –|
|Declaration of the Result||– November 2021 –|
|First Round of Counselling||– First Week of November 2021 –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– Second Week of November 2021 –|
|Final Dates of Admission||– November 2021 –|
Check – MP PAHUNT 2021
About CPMEE 2021
Moreover, CPMEE refers to the Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination. This Entrance Examination is conducted by the Association of Combined Entrance Examination. The main objective of this Entrance Examination is to offer admissions in Medical, Ayurvedic, and Dental Courses under various Colleges of Uttarakhand.
The CPMEE 2021 is conducted to offer admission into the following courses that are running at the reputed private, unaided ayurvedic homeopathic and Unani colleges of Uttarakhand State.
- BAMS – The Bachelor of Ayurvedic and Surgery. It is a 5 and Half-Year Course which includes 4 and Half Years of Course with one year of Internship.
- BUMS – Well this Degree Course, is of 5 and Half Years including 1 year of Internship. This is a Homeopathy Degree Course.
- BNYS – The Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences is a 4 and Half Year Course Duration including a one-year Internship.
- BUMS – Hence, last but not the least, Bachelors of Unani Medicine and Surgery with 4 and half year course including a one-year Internship.
Eligibility Criteria for CPMEE 2021
Well, before starting to fill for the Uttarakhand CPEE Application Form 2021, it is very important to satisfy the eligibility criteria of CPMEE 2021. Hence, no candidates are chosen for admission, if they do not satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility Criteria includes the following- Age, Nationality, and Education Qualifications. Thus in order to get an Admission, the applicant has to fulfill the conditions.
Age and Nationality
- Starting with the Age and Nationality, the minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years as of 31st December 2021.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/ OCI/ Foreign
Educational Qualifications (BAMS/ BUMS,BYNS,BHMS)
- Firstly, the Applicant must have passed Class 10th and 12th from a recognized Institute of any Indian State.
- The Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks of the General Candidates is 50% and 40% for the Reserved Category Applicants in the Intermediate Exam.
- The Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam as well for the candidates whose result has not been declared yet are also eligible to appear the test.
- For CPMEE BUMS 2021 Admission, the candidate must have Urdu as their compulsory subject up to Class 10th.
Check – Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing
For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- OCI Registered Under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act of 1955 is also eligible for the CPMEE 2021.
- In this case, the applicants have to submit proof of registration as OCI under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act of 1955.
- The Foreign Candidates are required to score a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their Intermediate Examination to any Institution of ACEE.
Candidates who are not Eligible for CPMEE
Following are the applicants who are not eligible for the ACEE CPMEE 2021 Admission-
- Blind (including the color blind) are not eligible for the CPMEE Admission.
- Deaf and Dumb Candidates are also not allowed for appearing in the entrance exam.
- Candidates who do not satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are also not eligible for CPMEE 2021.
CPMEE 2021 – Application Form
The ACEE 2021 CPMEE Application Form is made available online on its official website – www.aceeindia.org. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for filling the application form. The CPMEE Application Form 2021 is released in the month of October 2021. Since the online form is made available for a limited period of time, therefore the candidates must submit the application form before the closing date.
How to Fill CPMEE 2021 Application Form?
The step by step procedures to fill the CPMEE Online Form 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of ACEE CPMEE – www.aceeindia.org
- Click on the Application Form Link that is available on the Homepage
- After clicking on the link, you are redirected to a new page
- Click on the New Registration and enter all the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc.
- After the successful registration, the applicants receive a Registration ID and Password.
- Log in using the credentials, and fill in all the details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the application form and submit the form.
- Download and take the printout of the CPMEE Admission Form 2021 and keep it safe for future reference.
CPMEE Application Form Fees
- The CPMEE Application Form Fee is Rs 2100/- + Transaction Charges applicable which is applicable to all the categories.
- The Payment of the application form can be done online only through Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- The Application Fee Amount is Non-Refundable.
As the application form shall be available for a limited period of time, therefore the candidates must fill and submit the online form before the due date. Candidates must submit their details correctly in order to avoid the rejection of the application form.
ACEE CPMEE 2021 – Admit Card
The CPMEE Admit Card 2021 is released online just a few days before the date of the examination. Admit Card is issued only to those students whose application form has been successfully accepted by the ACEE. The Hall Ticket is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate. The CPMEE 2021 Hall Ticket carries all the details and information about the candidate and the exam. Hence, the details are the same as that of the ones that you have submitted at the time of filling the online form.
How to Download the CPMEE 2021 Admit Card?
The Step by Step Process to Download ACEE Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Visit The Official Website of CPMEE
- Click on the Admit Card Link and you are redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details – Registration ID and Password and Captcha Code.
- After entering the details, click on the submit option.
- The Admit Card then is displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and take the printout of the admit card.
- At last, keep the Admit Card safe until the completion of the Admission Process.
Details Printed on the CPMEE BUMS/BAMS/BHMS/BYNS Admit Card
The ACEE Hall Ticket 2021 will comprise of the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Center Code
- Photograph and Signature
Applicants must keep their Hall Ticket must keep it in good condition. No candidate is allowed to enter the Examination Hall without an Admit Card. Candidates must keep the Uttarakhand Admit Card safe as it shall be required at the time of counselling.
CPMEE 2021- Exam Pattern
The ACEE Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test exam pattern is prescribed by the exam conducting body. Candidates preparing for the exam should have complete knowledge of the exam pattern. As it helps in preparation. Hence, the exam pattern of ACEE BUMS/ BAMS is as follows-
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline.
- It comprises one paper with 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- Candidates have to answer their questions on the OMR Sheet.
- The Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- Each Question carries 1 mark.
- There is No Negative Marking so no marks are deducted for no answer questions.
- The Exam is conducted on a single sheet.
- Questions are asked in English and Hindi language
CPMEE 2021 Examination Centers
The CPMEE BUMS Exam 2021 take place in three cities – Dehradun, Delhi, and Lucknow. Candidates have to enter their examination choices at the time of filling the application form. The List of the Exam Center are as follows-
|Name of the City/ Center||City Code|
Check – UPSEE 2021
CPMEEE Result 2021
The Uttarakhand CPMEE Results is released soon after the examination. The results shall be available in the form of a Merit List. The CPMEE 2021 Result indicates the qualification of the applicants to the further process, which is the counselling process. Candidates can check their individual results by providing their Registration Number and Password. The Result of ACEE includes the Name, Total Marks of the candidates, Qualifying Status, and Category of the applicant.
Tie-Breaking Criteria – CPMEE 2021
If more than two candidates score the same number of marks then ACEE uses the Tie-Breaking Criteria. The Ranking of the Candidate is done on the basis of the Tie-Breaking Criteria-
- Candidates with more marks in Biology are given a higher rank.
- If not then the candidate with more marks in Chemistry get a higher rank
- Candidates with more marks in Physics get a higher rank.
- If the tie persists, then the candidate who is older in age gets a higher rank.
ACEE CPMEE Counselling and Seat Allotment 2021
On the basis of the CPMEE Result 2021, the merit list of the shortlisted candidates is prepared for counselling. The Counselling Procedure takes place soon after the declaration of the result. Candidates are called out for the CPMEE counselling process according to their rank. Candidates have to visit the counselling venue on the mentioned date and time along with the required documents.
There shall be two rounds of counselling which also includes an Open Round Counselling, depending on the number of seats that remain vacant. In the counselling process, all the seats are unreserved and the selection of the applicants takes place on the basis of the eligibility criteria, marks got in the exam, and Intermediate Exam. For the Counselling Process, candidates have to be physically present at the venue. They have to exercise their choice of Institute and the preference of the course. The seats once allotted is final and cannot be changed further.
List of the Documents Required at the Time of Counselling of CPMEE 2021
Hence, at the time of counselling, the candidates have to submit the following documents-
- CPMEE 2021 Admit Card
- Application Form of CPMEE 2021
- Result Card of ACEE CPMEE
- Date of Birth Proof- Matric/ High School Certificate/ Birth Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of Class 12th
- Migration Certificate from the school/ University last attended
- Original SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid Photo Identity Card (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/College ID/Passport)
- Character Certificate
- Two Set of the Attested Copies of the Certificates and Documents
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (4 copies)
CPMEE 2021 – Admission Schedule
After the counselling round and the seat allotment process of ACEE Uttarakhand, the candidates have to attend the CPMEE 2021 Admission Process.
- The Admission Schedule takes place according to the Principle/ Head of the respective college.
- The applicant’s admission is complete only when he/ she pays the admission fees. Candidates who fail to submit the fees are not offered a seat in the respective college.
- The Applicant must complete all the formalities of the admission within the specified date and time.
- The Admission to the candidates are given only on the basis of the information produced at the time of counselling (document verification).
List of the Colleges Participating in CPMEE 2021
At last, we have listed out the colleges that come under Uttarakhand CPMEE Admission. However, note that the given list is as per last years’ records. If any changes would be made, then those shall be updated out here.
Thus, the Uttarakhand Admission for BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS 2021 starts from October 2021 for 2021 Admission. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill the application form and appear for the exam. Thus, the Candidates must visit the official website to get the latest updates and notifications.