CPMEE Admit Card 2019 will be available online on the official website of ACEE. The Admit Card will be available just a few days before the exam. The ACCE is the main conducting body for releasing the ACEE CPMEE Admit Card 2019. The Admit Card is a mandatory document that one has to carry at the time of the entrance exam. To download the CPMEE BUMS Hall Ticket 2019, the applicants must submit the Registration Number and Password. In this article, we will be discussing regarding the CPMEE Admit Card 2019, including the dates, how to download and other details. So, if you are applying for CPMEE 2019, then check out this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of CPMEE Admit Card 2019
In this article, we will be talking about the following details-
- A brief introduction about CPMEE Admit Card 2019
- Expected Dates
- How to Download the CPMEE Hall Ticket
- Details Printed on the Admit Card
- Documents along with the Admit Card
- Importance of the Admit Card
- List of the Instructions Printed on the Hall Ticket of CPMEE 2019
- Exam Pattern of CPMEE 2019
Therefore, read the article carefully in order to get all the information about the CPMEE Admit Card 2019-20
Check BHU BAMS 2019
CPMEE Admit Card 2019
The ACEE CPMEE Hall Ticket for 2019-20 will be available just a few days before the date of the entrance exam. The Hall Ticket will be available online only. You can download the Admit Card by submitting your Login Credentials. The Hall Ticket will be available online only. No candidates will be allowed to appear to the exam without an Admit Card. Make sure that you keep your Hall Ticket in a good condition. The Admit Card will carry details that you had provided at the time of filling the online form.
CPMEE Admit Card 2019 – Expected Dates
The Association of Combined Entrance Exam has not made any announcement of the release of the Admit Card. However, we have provided a list of the tentative dates for the Exam. Through these dates, the applicants can figure it out the release of the application form dates and the exam dates. Hence, let’s check the dates of ACEE CPMEE BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Admit Card 2019.
|Starting Date of the Online Form||16th October 2019|
|Last Date of the Application Form||24th October 2019|
|The release of the Admit Card||3 Days Before the Date of the Exam (October 2019)|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||October/November 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||November 2019|
How to Download ACEE BUMS/BAMS/BHMS/BYNS Admit Card 2019?
The Step by Step Procedure to Download the CPMEE Admission Ticket 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of ACEE- www.acee.org
- Click on the Admit Card Link available on the Homepage
- Enter your Registration ID/ Mail ID and Password and click on the submit option
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the Printout of the Admit Card and keep it safe for future reference.
Discrepancies in ACEE CPMEE Admit Card 2019
If there are any misprint in the information, or if the exam center is not provided in the Admit Card, then the candidate can report the Examination Authorities before the date of the exam. The candidates must inform the Secretary of ACEE or contact on the following-
- Phone Number- 0135- 2113931
- Mobile Number – 9536113059
List of The Details Printed on CPMEE Hall Ticket
At the time of downloading the Hall Ticket, the candidates must check that the following details are available on CPMEE Admit Card 2019-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Name of the Exam
- Date of the Examination
- Course Applied For
- Venue and Timings of the Exam
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Registration ID and Roll Number
- List of the Instructions that have to be followed by the candidate.
Documents To be Carried Along With the CPMEE Admission Ticket 2019
Well, the candidates have to carry the following documents at the time of the exam.
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as (College or University ID/ Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport etc.) – Original and Photocopy
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Importance of the CPMEE Admit Card 2019
The ACEE Admission Ticket plays a vital role in the CPMEE Admission Process. It serves as an Identity Proof for the applicants who are appearing in the entrance exam. It comprises all the details about the candidate and exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without the Admit Card.
List of the Instructions Printed on CPMEE Admit Card 2019
At the Bottom of the Hall Ticket of CPMEE, the ACEE has listed few instructions that you need to follow at the time of the Entrance Examination. Thus, the list of the instructions are as follows-
- Appearing the Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination is compulsory.
- Candidates must reach the examination center an hour before the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam premises after 10:30 am.
- The Date and Venue of the exam are available on the CPMEE Hall Ticket.
- Once the examination is over, the applicant has to hand over the answer sheet (OMR) and (Question Booklet) to the invigilator, before leaving the examination hall.
- Applicants must bring their own Blue/Black Ball Point Pen, HB Pencil, Sharpener and Eraser.
- Candidates must not bring any books or paper. They are not allowed to carry electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators etc.
- Applicants must sign the attendance in the presence of the Invigilator.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangements to reach the examination hall.
Check JENPAUH Admit Card 2019
Exam Pattern of CPMEE 2019 Entrance Exam
The Examination Pattern ACEE CPMEE Exam 2019 is as follows-
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline.
- It comprises of one paper with 200 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions will be available from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- Candidates will have to answer their questions on the OMR Sheet.
- The Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- Each Question carries 1 mark.
- There is No Negative Marking.
- The Exam will take place in a single shift.
- Questions will be available in English and Hindi.
Important Instructions For Answering in the OMR Sheet during the Exam
At the Time of the Entrance Examination, the candidates will be provided an OMR Sheet to answer the questions. The Answer sheet will have spaces to answer the questions. There will be two sides to the answer sheet. All the ovals of the Answer Sheet have to be darkened using a dark pencil.
The Side I of the Answer Sheet will contain the column and space for Roll Number, Test Booklet, Centre Code, Name of the Candidate, Signature of the candidate. This has to be filled with Black/Blue Ball Point Pen and darken it by using an HB Pencil.
The Side II of the CPMEE OMR Sheet. Darken it with the pencil for the correct answer. Here is an example of how to answer the OMR Sheet. If in case, the candidate wants to change an answer, then he/she must erase the answer and darken the appropriate oval with HB Pencil. No rough work has to be done on the OMR Sheet.
The Order of the Questions will not be the same on all the Question Paper, the pages are jumbled. Therefore, the candidates must not change the question paper under any circumstances. The records of CPMEE 2019 will be preserved for 2 months after the declaration of the result.
Check the JIPMER Application Form 2019
CPMEE Admit Card 2019 – Summary
To conclude, the CPMEE Hall Ticket will be available online on the official website of ACEE. Candidates must check all the details before downloading the Admit card. If you have any doubts regarding the admit card, then mention in the comment section. Check the official website for more details and notifications.