CPMEE Application Form 2019 will be releasing in the month of October 2019. Candidates who are willing to get admissions in Ayurveda Colleges of Uttarakhand can check out this article. To start with, the Association of Combined Entrance Examination conducts the CPMEE 2019. The CPMEE 2019 Online Form is the first stage of the Admission Round of CPMEE 2019. Hence, to fill the online admission forms, the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Through the CPMEE Admission, candidates will get admissions in BUMS/BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the ACEE CPMEE 2019 Admission Form, its dates, eligibility criteria and how to fill in the Application Form. Thus, if you are interested then read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CPMEE Application Form 2019 – Highlights
The CPMEE Uttarakhand Application Form will release in October 2019. Hence, in this article, we will cover the following in details.
- A brief introduction about the ACEE CPMEE Online Form 2019
- Expected Dates of the Application Form release
- Eligibility Criteria
- Things to Keep In Mind Before Filling the Application Form
- How to Fill the Application Form of CPMEE 2019
- Application Fees of CPMEE Application Form 2019
Thus, read the article till the last and check all the required information about the exam before filling the online admission form.
Check HPU BAMS 2019
CPMEE Application Form 2019
The CPMEE 2019 Online Admission Form will be available online in the month of October 2019. Candidates who are willing can fill in the application form within a specified date. The Application Forms will include a few stages including the payment of the application form. The Uttarakhand Application Form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the candidate must submit the application form before the due date.
CPMEE Application Form 2019- Expected Dates
The Association of Combined Entrance Examination has not announced any dates regarding the application form. However, we have listed out the expected dates for the CPMEE Exam 2019. Thus, candidates can check the dates and start preparing for the exam from now onwards.
|Starting Date of the Online Form||16th October 2019|
|Last Date of the Application Form||24th October 2019|
|The release of the Admit Card||3 Days Before the Date of the Exam (October 2019)|
CPMEE Application Form 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Well before starting to fill the ACEE Application Form 2019, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria include Age, Nationality, and Educational Qualifications. Therefore, in order to fill the application form, you must fulfill all the conditions. Hence, we have listed out-compete details about the CPMEE Eligibility 2019–
Age and Nationality
- Starting with the Age and Nationality, the minimum age of the applicant must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/OCI/Foreign.
- The Maximum Age of the candidate is 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
Educational Qualifications (BAMS/BUMS,BYNS,BHMS)
- The Applicant must have passed Class 10th and 12th from a recognized Institute of any Indian State.
- The Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks of the General Candidates is 50% and 40% for the Reserved Category Applicants in the Intermediate Exam.
- The Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam as well for the candidates whose result has not been declared yet are also eligible to appear the test.
- For CPMEE BUMS 2019 Admission, the candidate must have Urdu as their compulsory subject up to Class 10th.
For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- OCI Registered Under Section 7A of Citizenship Act of 1955 are also eligible for the CPMEE 2019.
- In this case, the applicants have to submit a proof of registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act of 1955.
- The Foreign Candidates are required to score a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their Intermediate Examination to any Institution of ACEE.
Candidates who are not Eligible for CPMEE 2019 Form
Following are the applicants who are not eligible for the ACEE CPMEE Application Form 2019-
- Blind (including the color blind) are not eligible for the CPMEE 2019 Admission.
- Deaf and Dumb Candidates are also not allowed for appearing the entrance exam.
- Candidates who do not satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are also not eligible for CPMEE 2019.
Things to Keep In Mind Before Filling CPMEE Application Form 2019
Well, before filling an Online Form, it is very important to keep a few things in mind. This will help you to fill the application form smoothly without any interruption. Hence, the list of the important instructions that must be checked before filling Uttarakhand 2019 Online Form is as follows-
- Check your Internet Connection before filling the online form. This will help you to fill the details easily without any interruption.
- Make sure that you go through the official notification carefully.
- At the time of registration, please provide all the details correctly such as Mobile Number and E-mail ID. This is because you will get all the latest updates in your registered number and mail id.
- Keep all your Information and Documents handy.
- Make the payment at the time of filling the online form.
- Please make sure to submit the application form before the due date. Form submission after the closing date will not be accepted.
How To Fill the CPMEE Application Form 2019?
While filling the application form for ACEE CPMEE, make sure that you follow all the instructions that we have mentioned in the above section. The Online Form Filling includes the following stages- Registration, Logging In and Filling the rest of the details, Uploading the Photograph and Signature, Make the Payment of the Application Form, and Final Submission of the Application Form. So, now let’s check about the CPMEE 2019 Application Form Filling in details.
Check the JIPMER Application Form 2019
This is the First Stage of the Registration Process. Here, you have to visit the official website of CPMEE. Click on the Application Form Link that is available at the homepage of the website. After clicking on the link, there will be an option for “New Registration” log in.
Thus, in the Registration Link, you will have to enter the following details-
- Select the Exam that you are applying for “CPMEE-2019”
- Name of the Candidate
- E-mail ID and Confirm E-mail ID
- Mobile Number and Confirm Mobile Number
Here we have provided the registration page of CPMEE-2018 for a better understanding. We will soon update it, once the application forms are released on the website.
Hence, after entering all the details correctly, click on the register button to complete the first stage.
Important Instructions At the Time of CPMEE Registration
- Enter your full name (as appeared in 10th Class Mark Sheet) at the time of registration.
- Provide correct mobile number and e-mail id. You will receive all the details on your registered contact details.
Stage-II Verification of the E-mail ID Link
After clicking on the registration link, check your E-mail ID Inbox. You will receive an E-mail Verification Link. Click on the Link to confirm your registration. After that, you will receive your Log In Credentials. If in case, the e-mail verification link is not available in your Inbox, then check your Junk Mail Inbox. After clicking on the Verification Link, you can activate your CPMEE 2019 Login Account.
Stage-III Login Using Credentials
After successful registration, you have to visit the Application Homepage to Login and start the rest of the process. For this, you will have to Log in using the credentials.
Stage-IV Fill in the Rest of the Details
After Logging in, now fill in the rest of the details correctly. In the main online form page of CPMEE 2019, you will have to enter the following details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth etc.
Course Registration Details
In the section to enter the following details in CPMEE Application Form 2019-
- Registration For Which Exam
- First Preference
- Second Preference
- Third Preference
In this section, you have to choose for the Exam Center that is provided in the list. The CPMEE BUMS Exam 2019 will take place in three cities – Dehradun, Delhi, and Lucknow. Hence, the List of the Exam Center are as follows for CPMEE Application Form 2019
|Name of the City/Center||City Code|
Education Qualification Details
In this section, you have to enter the details of the number of marks achieved in Class 12th and the Board you have appeared. Thus, the list of the details are as follows-
- Eligibility/Qualifying Exam (10+2 with PCB and English), Already Passed 10+2 Exam
- If Yes, Mention Year Of Passing
- Appearing in 10+2 Exam
- Name of the School/University
- Percentage of Marks Obtained in 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Other Qualifications, if any)
Applicant’s Personal Details
In this section, you will have to enter your personal details. The list of Information that you have to provide are as follows-
- Name of the Candidate (as per 10th Mark sheet)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (as per 10th Certificate)
- Marital Status
- Physically Handicapped
- Landline Number with STD Code
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Correspondence Address Details
- Address Line 1
- Line 2 Address
- Line 3 Address Details
Check Paramedical 2019
Stage-V Upload Photograph and Signature
After entering all the details and information, now click on save and next. The next step is to upload your Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
Specifications of Signature
The specifications for the CPMEE 2019 Photograph and Signature is as follows-
- For Signature, draw a box of 4cm (width) and 2 cm (height) on a white paper. Now sign using a blue or black ballpoint pen within the box.
- Scan the signature using a good quality signature and save the scanned image in JPEG Format. Only JPEG Format will be accepted. The file size should not be more than 30 Kb.
Example of CPMEE Signature 2019
Photograph Specifications for CPMEE Application Form 2019
The Specifications of the Photograph is as follows-
- The Photograph must be clear contrasted and must be taken in a Professional Studio
- The Photograph must be taken in a White or in a very light background.
- It should have your name and date written on the bottom of the photograph.
- The Photograph must be taken on or after 01.04.2019
- Make sure that the face should not be covered with hair or cloth or any shadow.
- Only clear glasses are permitted. Photograph wit goggles/cap is not allowed.
- Scan the photograph with a good quality scanner. The scanned image must be in JPEG Format.
- The File Size of the Image must be between 4 Kb to 45Kb.
- Recommended Dimension of the Photograph is 4cm (width) and 5cm (height).
Example of CPMEE Photograph 2019
After Uploading the Images of the Photograph and Signature, the CPMEE will display the summary in the following way-
Stage-VI Accept the Declaration
After submitting all the details and uploading the images, you will be now redirected to a new page. This is the declaration page where you have to accept and move forward to make the payment of the application form.
Click on the Save and Edit option. After ensuring that all the information that you have provided is correct then click on the Verify and Pay Button.
Check BAMS 2019
Stage- VII Make the Payment of the Application Form
Now make the payment of the application form. The cost of the CPMEE Application Form 2019 is Rs 2100/- (applicable to all categories). The payment has to be done online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Wait for the Confirmation Page, do not refresh. Make sure that you make the payment at the time of filling the CPMEE Online Form.
Stage- VII Final Submission of the Page
Thus, after making the payment now click on the submit option. A confirmation page will be displayed on the screen which will contain the summary of all the details that you have filled.
Download and take the printout of the Application Form. Keep the printout copy safe until the completion of the examination.
The Applicant must note that you can make changes in your application form only before making the payment of the CPMEE Application Form 2019. Once the payment is done, you cannot make further changes in your online admission form.
Help-Line Number of the CPMEE Application Form 2019
Hence, if you are facing any trouble while filling the ACEE 2019 Online Form, then you can contact at [email protected]
CPMEE Application Form 2019 – Rejection
The Association of Combined Entrance Exam is pretty strict about the application form rules and process. Thus, the causes of getting your Application Form rejected is as follows-
- Providing Incorrect Details in the Application Form
- Satisfy the eligibility conditions
- Uploading Wrong Image Specifications
- Not making the Payment of the Application Fees
- Submission of the Application after the due date
Check the NTRUHS Application Form 2019
Summary of ACEE CPMEE BUMS Online Form 2019
To conclude, the CPMEE Application Form 2019 will be available in the form will be available in the month of October 2019. Candidates must note that the eligibility plays a very vital role in the application form procedure. Keep visiting the official website to the latest updates and notifications. Thus, if you have any queries regarding the CPMEE Application Form 2019, then please free to comment on the section below.