UAPMT Application Form 2019 starts in the month of June 2019. The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University will release the application form on the website. However, the mode of filling the application form is Online. So, candidates who are willing to apply for Uttarakhand BAMS/BUMS /BHMS 2019 Admission, can check out this article. Filling up of the application form is the first stage of the UAPMT 2019 Admission Process. Therefore, the Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible for the Uttarakhand Online Form 2019. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the UAPMT 2019 Application Form, including dates, the process to apply, application form fees etc. Therefore, if you are willing to apply for the Uttarakhand BAMS 2019 Admission, then go through the article to get complete details. So, go through the articles in details to get complete information.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, Check MP Pahunt 2019
UAPMT 2019 Application Form
The Uttarakhand 2019 Online Form for BUMS/BAMS will be available in the month of June 2019. The Application Form will release on the day of the release of the Official Notification. However, only those applicants can be able to fill the online form who satisfy the eligibility criteria. Hence, the Online Application Form of UAPMT 2019 will be available online on the official website of UAPMT. Since the application form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, candidates must submit the online form just before the last date of the exam.
Check BAMS 2019
UAPMT Application Form – Exam Dates
As for now, the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University has not released the dates of the BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2019 Admission yet. The Dates will be published on the website. However, candidates can check the tentative dates here. Through these dates, candidates can get an idea regarding the release of the application form and exam dates.
|The Release of the Official Notification||April 2019|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||May 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Form of UAPMT 2019||June 2019|
|The release of the UAPMT Admit Card 2019||June 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||June 2019|
|The announcement of UAPMT 2019||June/July 2019|
|Date of Counselling||July/August 2019|
So, the candidates are advised to check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications regarding the UAPMT BAMS 2019 Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria of UAPMT Application Form 2019
The Eligibility Criteria of the UAPMT 2019 BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Online Form is as follows-
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 Years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must have 10th and 12th Class with minimum qualification marks, 50% for Unreserved Category and 40% for Reserved Category.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/Domicile of Uttarakhand.
Check Paramedical 2019
Instructions To Keep In Mind Before Filling UAPMT Application Form 2019
- Firstly, check your Internet Connectivity. Having a Good Internet Connection will provide a hassle-free submission of the application form.
- Go through the Official Prospectus carefully. Make sure that you reach each and every bit of information carefully.
- Go through the Instructions carefully. This will save a lot of time.
- Also, make sure that you keep all the documents ready before filling the application form.
List of Instructions While Filling the UAPMT 2019 Online Form
- The Applicants must provide a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Make sure that you submit all the information correctly.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Make the payment of the application form fees properly.
UAPMT Application Form 2019 – Stages
The Uttarakhand Application Form for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS 2019 will be available online on the official website for a limited period of time. Thus, while filling the application form, the applicant has to undergo the following number of stages –
- Registration of the Applicant
- Filling the rest of the details
- Uploading the necessary documents
- Making the payment of the application form
- Submission of the Application Form
How to Fill UAPMT Application Form 2019?
The First Page of UAPMT Official Website looks like this-
To fill Uttarakhand BAMS/BUMS/BHMS 2019 Online Form, you will have to go through the following stages –
This the first step at the time of filling of the application form. In the registration process, you have to enter all the basic details about yourself. You will have to enter the name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id etc. Once, you have entered all the details, click on the submit button. Once, the registration is done successfully, you will receive a Registration ID and Password on your contact details.
Filling the Rest of the Details
Once, you have received the Registration ID and Password, now log in using the credentials. Enter all the details that are available on the UAPMT 2019 Online Admission Form, such as Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address of the Residence, Choice of the Exam City etc. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly,
Uploading The Photograph and Documents
After entering all the details, upload the photograph and document as per the specifications. The Photograph must be scanned and must be between the prescribed file size. Lastly, the documents have to be in JPG/JPEG Format.
Make the Payment of the Application Form
Now, once you have entered all the details, now click on the next option to make payment of the application form. The Application Fee Amount has to be paid offline through Bank Challan or Demand Draft.
Submission of the Application Form
After entering, uploading and submitting all the details on the Uttarakhand BAMS/BUMS Online Form 2019, click on the submit option. Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout of the application form safe for a future reference.
UAPMT Application Fee Amount
- The Uttarakhand Ayurved University charges a certain amount for UAMPT 2019.
- The Application Fee Amount is Non-Refundable.
- Application Fee amount for General Category is Rs 3500/- and the UAPMT Application Fee Amount for Reserved Category is Rs 2500/-
- The mode of the application fee payment is offline through Bank Fee/Challan or Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU) Dehradun.
Things to Avoid While Filling UAPMT 2019 Application Form
Well, while filling the Uttarakhand Pre-Ayush Application Form 2019, candidates must note the following details –
- Firstly, candidates must fill all the details correctly. This is because the details will be checked at the time of counselling.
- The Applicants must upload the images of the photograph and signature as per the specifications. Uploading wrong images can cause rejection of the UAPMT Application Form 2019.
- As the application form link will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, candidates must submit their application form before the closing date.
- Lastly, No application forms will be accepted after the due date.
Also, Check UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
UAPMT Application Form 2019 – Exam Pattern
Well, the Uttarakhand Ayurveda College conducts a separate entrance examination to offer admission to the candidates in BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses. The Examination Pattern for UAMPMT 2019 Online Form is as follows-
- The Uttarakhand Pre-Ayush Exam will be conducted offline.
- Questions will be objective in nature.
- The Exam Questions will be asked in English and Hindi Language.
- There will be a total of 200 Questions in the Exam
- Each Correct Answer carries 1 mark and for there is no negative marking in the question.
- Total Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours.
- The Exam Paper is divided into four sections – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
- At last, each section will carry 50 Questions
Highlights of UAPMT Application Form 2019
|Name of the Exam||UAPMT Entrance Exam 2019|
|Level of the Examination||National Level, Under-Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Mode of the Application Form||Online|
|Date of the UAPMT Entrance Exam||Will be Announced|
|Time Duration of the Exam||2 Hours|
|Helpline Number||+91-135-2685137, 91-7895305763, and E-mail ID- [email protected]|
Hence, as you can see that, the Uttarakhand Entrance Examination for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS 2019 is a State-Level Entrance Exam that will take place for offering admissions in Ayurveda Courses. Therefore, applicants who are interested to pursue their career under this can go for these courses. Also, candidates must visit the official website to get the latest updates and notifications.
UAPMT Application Form 2019 – Summary
Hence, the Uttarakhand BAMS/BUMS Admission Form 2019 is mandatory to fill by the applicants who are willing to get admissions into the Ayurveda Courses. The Application Form will be available online and the applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill in the Online Form of UAPMT 2019 before the closing date.
The Application Form will consist of the details about the candidate and the examination. On the basis of the details that you have entered in the exam, the UAPMT 2019 Admit Card will be issued. Hence, if you have any issues regarding the UAPMT Application Form 2019, then please free to comment on the section down below.