MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019 is now available on the official website.- www.vyapam.nic.in or www.peb.mp.gov.in. The Registration Form was released on 25th July 2019. However, the last date to apply is 6th August 2019 which has been extended till 18th August 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the application form. However, the MP Vyapam is the main conducting body of MP PAHUNT 2019 Admissions. The Application Form of MP PAHUNT 2019 is the first stage of the admission process. MP PAHUNT Online Form 2019 will be available online and will contain all the important details about the applicant. In this article, we have provided complete details about Madhya Pradesh BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Application Form 2019, its dates, procedure etc. Hence, if you are willing to get admission into the colleges under MP Vyapam, then go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Admission of the candidates in MP PAHUNT 2019 will be on the basis of the NEET UG 2019. Therefore, the applicants have to appear the NEET Exam of 2019 in order to get a seat under the BAMS/BYNS/BUMS Colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
Visit the Official Website of Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT
Highlights of MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019
In this article, we will cover the following details regarding the Madhya Pradesh NEET BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Application Form 2019.
- Dates of MP 2019 PAHUNT Application Form
- Important Things to Keep In Mind Before Filling the Application Form.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Form Filling Procedure
- Application Fees Details
- MP PAHUNT Application Correction Window
Hence, go through all the details carefully and take it as a guide to fill the application form.
The Online Application Form of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam has been extended to 18th August 2019. Thus, candidates must submit the form before the due date. The link to apply is provided below. Also, check the Official Notification here –
Check Paramedical Medical Exam 2019 details,
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019 – Dates
As mentioned earlier, MP Vyapam is the main conducting body for MP PAHUNT Admissions 2019. The official dates of MP 2019 PAHUNT Admission Online Form is now available. Thus, candidates can check all the official dates below.
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||25th July 2019|
|Last Date of the AYUSH Online Form|
|Release of MP PAHUNT NEET Merit List for BAMS/BHMS/BYNS/BUMS|
|First Round Counselling|
|Online Choice Filling|
|Reporting Allotted College and Provisional Admission|
Check- MP GNTST/PNST Merit List
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019
Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT 2019 Admission Form is available online. However, the last date to apply is 6th August 2019. Candidates can fill in the application form online only. The link to apply for MP PAHUNT 2019 will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the applicants must fill and submit the application form before the last date of the form.
Check NEET Exam Dates 2019
Before that, to fill the online form, it is very important that you fulfill the conditions of the MP PAHUNT 2019. If you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, then your application form will not be accepted. Not only this, the Exam Conducting Body has some strict rules on the basis of which the application form will be accepted. Hence, in the next section, we will be talking about the Madhya Pradesh BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Online Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
Check UP CPAT Admissions 2019
MP PAHUNT Admission Form 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of MP AYUSH 2019 Online Form includes the details about the Age, Nationality and Educational Qualifications of the applicant. So, let’s check all the eligibility criteria in details-
Nationality and Domicile
- The Candidates Nationality must be Indian
- Candidates must have a valid domicile of Madhya Pradesh State for admission into State Government Colleges.
Age-Limit of the Candidate
- The Minimum Age of the Applicant must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019 (or the academic session) applied for.
- The Maximum Age of the candidate for applying for MP Application Form of PAHUNT 2019 must be 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
- For the Reserved Category Candidates, age relaxation of 5 years is applicable in their upper age limit.
- The Reserved Category Applicants must be born on or in between – 1st January 1990 to 1st January 2003 (for ST/SC Candidates), and 1st January 1995 to 1st January 2003 (Unreserved Category).
Check- JENPAUH 2019
- You need to pass 10th and 12th class from the recognized board.
- Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the Intermediate Exam must be 50% marks (for unreserved category) and 40% for Reserved Category.
- For BUMS Course, the candidates must have passed 10th and 12th with Urdu as a compulsory subject.
And all above all that, the applicants have to appear the NEET Entrance Exam which will be conducted on 5th May 2019.
Check- UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
Things to Keep In Mind Before Applying For MP Vyapam PAHUNT 2019 Application Form
While filling the online form, it is very important to take a look at the small details. MP Vyapam has made some strict rules in accepting the application form. Therefore, make sure that you satisfy all the minute details that can avoid you from getting your form rejected.
- Make sure that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria of MP PAHUNT Admissions 2019.
- You must have a Good Internet Connectivity while filling the MP PAHUNT Online Form.
- Go through all the instructions carefully, especially the process to fill to the online form.
- Keep all your documents and certificate details ready. This will save your maximum time.
- Provide a valid mobile number and e-mail id, as you will get all the notifications on your registered mobile and email details.
- Give all your details correctly. This is because the details will be checked and verified at the time of counselling. If any of the information that you have provided is wrong, then they are chances that your MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019, will be rejected. Therefore, provide correct details while filling the form.
- Recheck all the details before you proceed to fill the next step.
- Make the payment of the application fees before to avoid the technical glitches.
- Upload the Photograph and other documents as per the specifications.
- In the end, submit the application form before the last date.
Check- JENPAUH Answer Key 2019
Candidates must note that the application form of Madhya Pradesh BUMS/BAMS/BHMS 2019 will not be accepted after the due date.
To check UPSMFAC Application Form 2020, click here
Stages of MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019
The Stages that you come across while filling the MP 2019 PAHUNT Admission Form are-
- Filling the Rest of the Details
- Making the Payment of the Application Form
- Uploading the Photograph and Signature and other details
- Submission of the Application Form details
- Printout of the Application Form
How to Fill MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019?
The step by step process to fill in the Online Form of MP PAHUNT BUMS/BAMS/BHMS 2019 is as follows-
This is the First Stage of the MP PAHUNT 2019 Admission Form. In this stage, candidates have to provide their basic details such as their name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id etc. For that, you will have to visit the official website of MP PAHUNT 2019 and click on the “New Registration” Option and proceed to fill in the above-mentioned details. The Registration Window likes the following-
Once you have entered all the details, click on the submit option. Once your registration process is successful, you will receive a Registration ID/User Id on the Mobile Number and E-mail ID that you had given at the time of registration. Using the Registration ID Credentials, you will have to log in in the next step to complete the next stages.
Filling the Rest of the Details
Using the Log In Credentials, log in and fill in the rest of the details correctly. These dates will include filling of the educational qualifications, the address of your residence, alternate residence, choice of Exam city etc. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly because the admit card will be available on the basis of the details that you have provided. The Examination Center will be allotted within a certain km radius distance from your residence.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
Make the Payment of MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019
Once you provided all the details, click on the save and next step to make the payment of the application fees of MP BUMS/BAMS Application Form 2019. The MP PAHUNT Application Fees 2019 will be paid online through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc. The Application fee amount is non-refundable and is different as per the category. While making the payment of the application fees, make sure that you wait till the confirmation page is displayed on your screen.
Uploading the Photograph and Signature
After making the payment of the MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019, upload the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be uploaded as per the specifications. The documents must be scanned properly and must be in JPEG Format. Not uploading the photograph and signature properly, will get your application form rejected.
Final Submission of MP PAHUNT Online Form
After filling all the details, click on the declaration form and submit the application form. Once the application form has been submitted successfully, a summary of the form will be displayed on the screen.
Check- B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
Take the Printout of the Application Form
Once the summary of the MP PAHUNT BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Form 2019 is displayed on the screen, check and take the printout of the application form. Make sure that you take at least three to four printout of the application form.
Make sure that you submit the application form before the closing date to avoid the technical issues.
MP PAHUNT Application Form Fees 2019
The cost of the application fees varies from category to category. The MP PAHUNT Application Form Fees for UnReserved Category is Rs 600/- and for the reserved category, the form fee amount is Rs 300/-
The Application Fees is Non-Refundable and can be paid online through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019 Correction Window
Soon after the completion of the MP PAHUNT 2019 BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Application Form, the Examination Conducting Body will release a facility to correct or make modifications in the application form. In the application form correction window, you can make the changes or rectify the details that you want to in the online form. The Link to make modifications in MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019 will be available for a limited period of time.
In the MP PHUNT Application Correction Window, you cannot make changes in your registration number and e-mail id, date of birth, name etc. Since this will be your last opportunity to make corrections, therefore make it use wisely.
Check – MP GNTST/PNST 2019 Admit Card
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019 – Conclusion
The MP PAHUNT BUMS/BAMS Application Form 2019 will be available online in the month of June 2019. The Application Forms will be available on the official website of MP PAHUNT. Once the link to fill the application form is activated, candidates will be able to fill the form. The MP BAMS Online Form 2019 will be available for a limited period of time, therefore candidates must submit the application form before the closing date. On the basis of the details produced and marks scored in the academics and the entrance exam, candidates will be offered admission in BAMS, BUMS, BHMS Colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
If you have any queries related to the MP PAHUNT 2019 Admission Form, comment on the section below.