|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Karnataka 2nd PUC Results 2019: The Department of Pre-University, Government of Karnataka is the organisation for implementation of higher secondary education in the state. With the score obtained in the 2nd PUC, students will be able to apply for higher studies in the institutes and Universities of their choice. Therefore, students start preparing well in advance for class 12th examination. The PUE department will be releasing the official 2nd PUC result in the month of April after the conduct of the examination.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Results 2019
The Karnataka 2nd PUC Results 2019 will be released on the official website of PUE which is pue.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka Board results will be announced in the online mode at 3 PM in the afternoon. Candidates who have taken the Karnataka class 12th examination and are waiting for their results will be able to check it in the 4th week of April 2019. Karnataka 2nd PUC examination will be conducted from 1st to 3rd week of March 2019.
Candidates can check the link to download the 2nd PUC result from the table given below!
|Department of Pre-University Education (PUE)||Class 12th||Download here|
Karnataka 12th Class examination
There are 1202 Government Pre-University colleges, 637 Aided Pre-University colleges, 1936 Unaided Pre-University colleges, 165 bifurcated Pre-University colleges and 13 Corporation Pre-university colleges under Karnataka PUE. This department is in charge of conducting the karnataka II PUC examination, releasing the date sheet as well as the result.
Procedure to check Karnataka 2nd PUC result
- Visit websites of pue.kar.nic.in.
- Click on PUE 2nd PUC Results 2019.
- Enter your Karnataka Board 12th roll number.
- Now, click on ‘Submit
- Your 2nd PUC result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the Karnataka Board Result 2019 for future use.
Points to remember about Karnataka II PUC Results
- Around 10 lakh candidates every year enroll for two year pre-university colleges.
- The result for all the three streams of Science, commerce and humanities will be declared on the same day for all the subjects under each streaam.
- To view the result, candidates will necessarily require the board roll number also known as the registration number that is Provided to them at the time of the exam. This number is printed on the Admit card of every candidate.
- The registration/ roll number is unique for each candidate.
- While the admission to many institutes/universities may not be based on class 12th result, most of the admission done in the state of Karnataka requires the 2nd PUC Result score.