Mangalore University Application Form 2022: The Directorate of Admissions will release the Mangalore University Application Form for various UG/PG courses. Therefore, the interested candidates can apply online from the official website. They can easily click on the link and fill the Mangalore University Online Application Form. However, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria and course details before filling the application form of Mangalore University. The admission to various UG/PG courses is on the basis of a written entrance test. The dates of the entrance exam and result will be announced on the official website. Till then the students can read this article to get more details on Mangalore University Admission Process, Eligibility, Courses, Fees structure, Time Table etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Mangalore University is a public university in Karnataka which was established in the year 1981. It offers courses for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. The best part of this university is that it offers regular and distance courses. Courses are mainly regular but they also offer arts and commerce courses in distant mode through its Centre of Distance Education.
Mangalore University Application Form 2022
The Mangalore University form can be filled in offline and online mode. It provides a large section of courses that varied from a normal degree to business. It basically based on the entrance and merit-based. Thus it organizes different types of entrance tests to provide admission in a different course. There is a provision of 5% relaxation for the reserved category. Through this article, one can get knowledge about the application process.
Read more about Mangalore University Admission
Mangalore University Application Form 2022 Important Tentative Dates
University has not yet released the date for the application form. Candidates are required to check into the site on a regular basis to keep themselves updated about the University form. Till that time here are the tentative dates for the courses. The table given below shows the dates.
For U.G courses
|Application Start||July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||August 2022|
|Exam Date||to be notified|
For P.G courses
|Issue of Application Form||July 2022|
|Commencement of session||to be notified|
|Admission||to be notified|
The courses have an entrance exam on the dates given above and then followed by an interview in the university itself. The entire procedure is based on the entrance, interview and merit base
How to apply for Mangalore University 2022?
The following are the points that candidates have to keep into consideration before applying for the university.
- It is an online and offline mode. In an online mode, students have to download the form from the university website and in offline mode, they can directly collect the form from the university.
- In both cases, students have to fill the downloaded form and offline form and send the application form along with the required enclosure with it to the University by Post.
- The application form seeks certain information from the candidates. It includes general as well as educational information. In general information, they generally ask candidates name, parents name and their designation, date of birth, address, category, contact number, email id. along with a photograph and signature.
- Educational information which the students provide to the university is based on the courses for which they are applying. Candidates applying for the undergraduate courses must have done their intermediate in the subjects which they are applying for U.G courses.
If someone wants to opt for more than one course then accordingly they have to fill the separate application forms for separate courses.
- The application form needs to be filled very carefully because once submitted in the university candidates won’t get any chance of modification or correction.
- The image and signature of the candidates must be clear and visible. The image should not be a blur and it must have a recent passport size photo.
- Documents have to be enclosed along with the application form. Documents that have to be attached are Educational documents i.e matriculation certificate, intermediate certificate if applying for U.G courses and for P.G matriculation, intermediate and bachelor certificate. These certificates must include a mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Other things that need to be attached are the caste, income certificate.
- A copy of the application fee receipt is also asked to submit along with the other documents
Disclaimer: Before posting the form one should keep the above points in mind and thoroughly check each and every document.
Mangalore University Application Fees 2022
Candidates have to pay the fee through an offline mode
- Application fees can be submitted either through challan or DD in favor of Finance Officer, Mangalore University from the bank which is mention by the university itself. Application fees differ as per the category.
- The application fee is non-refundable so value your money and invest as per your interest.
- Application fees vary for different courses.
Application fee for UG courses
|Rs 100 (Rs 50 for SC/ ST candidates)|
|Application fee for PG courses||Rs 300 ( Rs 150 for SC/ST candidates)|
|Entrance fee for PG courses||Rs 300|
Mangalore University Eligibility 2022
Eligibility criteria for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees are different. In order to fill the application form, students have to fill certain criteria. Not everyone can fill the form. The essential eligibility for the courses is given below.
For U.G courses.
- The minimum eligibility criteria are Class XII pass from a recognized university or board.
- There’s a provision of relaxation of 5 % for Reserved Category students.
For P.G courses.
- Students should have passed the three-year B.A. degree examination of Mangalore University or any other University with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST/Category-I candidates) marks in the subject.