LUVAS Application Form 2020: Re-Opening of online Admission Form for Diploma (VLDD) course in LUVAS and Affiliated colleges from 9th Nov 2020. The last date of application form is 21st Nov 2020. The official authorities have started the application form for UG admission. The score of NEET 2020 is mandatory for taking admission to B.VSc. & A.H program. Therefore, applicants must check the updates section to know more about admission. LUVAS Admission 2020 Application Form for B.V.Sc. & A.H. and DVLT programs will be conducted on the basis of the score of NTA NEET-UG 2020. The Controller of Examinations has released the official notification regarding the Preferences/Choices For Counselling of B.VSc.& A.H. Programme for academic session 2020-21. The candidates can also check LUVAS Admission Last Date, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Result, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- LUVAS Re-Opening of online Admission Form for Diploma (VLDD) course in LUVAS and Affiliated colleges from 9th Nov 2020. The last date of online application form is from 09.11.2020 to 21.11.2020 (with late fee of Rs. 600/-). Click Here
- Revised Notice for Admission 2020-21 (B.V.Sc. and A.H.)
B.V.Sc. & A.H. Application Form 2020
The admission council body of the Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar, will soon release the application form for the academic session 2020-21. The students can also check LUVAS Admission, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Merit List, Result, B.V.Sc. and A.H. Counselling, etc. Therefore, the interested candidates can fill the online LUVAS Application Form 2020 from the official website. The candidates also need to check the Eligibility Criteria for getting admission into a particular course. The University is under the regulations of the State Government of Haryana. The Course fees are decided by the government of Haryana. In this article, we have given the details of the procedure to fill the LUVAS Veterinary Application Form.
LUVAS Application Form
The application form of B.Tech in Dairy Technology, M.V.Sd and PhD Programmes will commence on the 6th and 7th of May 2020 respectively. The candidates should make sure that they are up to date with all the dates. There are certain changes in the admission procedure for undergraduate Veterinary courses. The council body has given the official notification for the same. Now, there will be no written entrance exam for the B.V.Sc. and Animal Husbandry(A.H.) courses. Instead, the candidates have to show their NEET-UG 2020 scores for getting admission into these courses. However, the candidates have to apply for these courses by filling the LUVAS Admission Form 2020. The official notification for the same is given in the Updates section in the beginning of this article.
LUVAS 2020 Admission Dates
However, there is an entrance exam for getting admission into other courses that the university offers. The details of the same are given in this article which the candidates can read to understand the procedure of LUVAS Admission 2020. The mode of LUVAS Application Form is OFFLINE. Candidates can either download the form or buy it from the office window by paying the applicable fees. They have to submit the duly filled form along with the documents through Registered Speed Post or manually at the Dean office. We have also given the eligibility criteria and the selection process for various courses offered by the university.
LUVAS Application Important Dates
The LUVAS Prospectus 2020-21 of certain courses has been released by the officials. Therefore, the exact dates of the application form and entrance exam dates are known. Therefore, one can find all the course-wise official dates in the table below:
B.V.Sc. and AH and DVLT Program Schedule
|Online Application Form||9th Nov 2020 (Re-Open)|
|Last Date of Applying||21st Nov 2020|
|Release of admit card||Released|
|Entrance Exam (NEET-UG 2020)||Released|
|Result of NEET-UG 2020||Released|
|Combined Merit List of NEET-UG 2020||Released|
|First Round of Counseling||Released|
|Second Round of Counseling||Released|
|Commencement of Courses||—|
B.Tech in Dairy Technology Important Dates
|Online Application Form|
|Last Date of Applying|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application (without late fee)|
|Last Date of Application Form (with late fee)|
|Declaration of Results||Within a week of Entrance Exam|
|Counseling Schedule||to be notified after July 25, 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||August 2020|
M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. Program Application Dates
|Event||Dates (to be announced)|
|Online Application Form||—|
|Last Date of Applying||—|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application (without late fee)||—|
|Last Date of Application Form (with late fee)||—|
|Entrance Exam (for M.V.Sc. only)||—|
|Declaration of Results||—|
|Commencement of Classes||—|
Counselling Schedule for M.V.Sc. Course
|Date of 1st Counselling for Haryana Residents/ *ICAR nominees/NRI/JNU||August 1, 2020 (9.30 A.M onwards)|
|Date of 1st Registration||August 2 and 3, 2020 (9.30 A.M onwards)|
|Date of 2nd Counselling (cut off date)||August 6, 2020 (9.30 A.M onwards)|
|Date of 2nd Registration||August 7, 2020 (9.30 A.M onwards)|
Counselling Schedule for PhD. Program
| Counseling and Registration for Ph.D. (1st Semester)|
1. Date of 1st Counselling for Haryana Residents/*ICAR nominee JNU nominees/NRI/In-service candidates of LUVAS
|August 3, 2020 (9.30 a.m.)|
|Date of 1st Registration||August 5, 2020 (9.30 a.m)|
|Date of 2nd Counselling including candidates from other states for vacant seats (cut off date)||August 6, 2020 (9.30 a.m)|
|Date of 2nd Registration||August 7, 2020 (9.30 a.m)|
| For vacant seats of Ph.D. (2nd Semester)|
Date of 1st Counselling
|August 9, 2020 (9.30 a.m onwards)|
|Date of 1st Registration||August 10, 2020 (9.30 a.m)|
|Date of 2nd Counselling (cut off date)||August 15, 2020 (9.30 a.m)|
|Date of 2nd Registration||August 16, 2020 (9.30 a.m)|
How to Fill the LUVAS Application Form 2020
Candidates aspiring to take admission in the LUVAS University need to go through the prospectus to know the application form and dates for the academic year 2020-21. However, we have given a general description of how to fill the LUVAS Application Form 2020 from the official website. Also, candidates please note that admission into undergraduate B.V.Sc. and Animal Husbandry and DVLT program is done on the basis of the NEET-UG 2020 score from this academic year. Therefore, such candidates must apply for the NEET-UG 2020 Application Form and sit for the exam on May 3, 2020.
The candidates need to follow the following steps to fill the application form
- Visit the official website of LUVAS University (https://www.luvas.edu.in)
- Thereafter, candidates have to click on the circle showing “Admission 2020”
- After clicking on this icon, the candidates will get redirected to the portal from where they can download the Prospectus 2020
- Click on “Download Prospectus” of any specific course. Please note, the officials release the prospectus for every course separately. Therefore, the candidates have to read the prospectus of the course they are applying for admission.
- Once they download the prospectus, the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria and the application form dates
- On the same portal, the candidates can get the link to download the Application Form for every course separately
- Now, download the Application Form of the course you are applying for.
- The applicants need to fill the essential details in the application form very carefully, following all the specific instructions.
- The duly completed admission form should be submitted in the O/O Dean, PGS, LUVAS, Hisar on or before the last date.
- The candidates must attach all the required documents along with the application form before sending it to the University.
- The un-attested coloured passport size photograph (taken on or after 01-01-2020) to be pasted on the admission form should depict the name of the candidate and date of taking the photo.
- The final step is to dispatch the application form through the registered speed post. Candidates can also submit the application form by hand to the office of the Registrar of the University.
- After filling the application form, candidates must keep a photocopy of the entire form with them, for any future reference.
Application Form for Postgraduate and PhD Courses
However, the candidates also need to fill the application form of LUVAS University in order to get admission into undergraduate courses. The university will release the LUVAS Admission Form 2020 along with the prospectus in the month of February 2020. Therefore, candidates seeking admission need to check the official website for more updates. They can also get the latest updates from our article. Candidates seeking admission into Postgraduate and PhD courses need to sit for the LUVAS Entrance Test 2020 which the university conducts usually in the months of July-August. The tentative dates are given at the beginning of this article. The merit list is for admission into these courses is made on the basis of the marks of the candidates in the LUVAS Entrance Exam 2020.
Important Instructions for Filling LUVAS Application Form
The candidates need to carefully go through the following instructions before filling the LUVAS Entrance Form 2020-21. The officials will not accept any form which is not according to the rules of the university.
- The admission form will be available only on the website (www.luvas.edu.in) of the university. The candidates seeking admission are to apply through by hand/by Registered Post.
- Read the prospectus carefully before filling up the admission form.
- The duly completed admission form should be submitted in the o/o Dean, PGS, LUVAS, Hisar on or before the last date.
- The un-attested colored passport size photograph (taken on or after 01-01-2020) to be pasted on the admission form should depict the name of the candidate and date of taking photo.
- No column of admission form should be left blank.
- All entries, especially category for reservation benefits, etc., should be properly filled in. Once the admission form is submitted, any change in category is not permissible.
- Once admitted, the candidate will not be allowed to shift from the NRI category to General Category seats. Fees wave off option is not applicable to NRI applicants of either sex.
- The candidate must bring at the time of counseling all the original documents, two sets of self-attested photocopies of documents and two unattested Passport size colored photographs as pasted on the admission form.
- Non-production of original and the self-attested photocopies of documents at the time of counseling on his/her turn shall make a candidate ineligible for admission. No request in this respect will be entertained.
List of Essential Documents
The candidates need to attach the List of Documents with the LUVAS Application form. Applicants must note that the officials will reject the incomplete application form or the form without the essential documents. In any case, such candidates cannot sit for the entrance test or take admission into any course in the university. Therefore, the candidates must enclose all the documents along with the application form, in order to successfully complete the application process. Here is the list of essential documents for LUVAS Admission 2020
- Self-attested Photocopy of Matriculation.
- 10+2 Certificate
- B.V.Sc. & AH. degree and marks sheet. (for Postgraduation Courses)
- M.V.Sc. degree and marks sheet (for Ph.D. Programs)
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Gap undertaking, if any.
- Reservation Claim Certificate (FF/ESM/PH/SC/KM/Kashmiri Residents).
- Certificate by the candidates of BCA/BCB categories.
- Haryana Resident Certificate, if applicable.
- Two colored photographs similar to the photo pasted on the admission form
- Documents for NRI candidates.12.Income and Asset Certificate
N.B. – All the documents including photocopies of the certificates must be self-attested.
LUVAS Semester Exam Form
The university conducts the semester exams at the end of each semester for every course. This is for the attention of all the enrolled students to fill the LUVAS Examination Form before the last date. The semester exam form is usually available offline and students can get it form the office admin window. The candidates must submit the exam form along with the Examination Fees by enclosing the fee receipt or by paying the fees, in case of offline payment. The admit card is given only to those candidates who have submitted the exam form and paid the exam fees.
LUVAS Application Fees
The LUVAS Application Form is to be submitted along with the application fees. Candidates have to either make an online payment or they can pay the fees through Demand Draft. In case of Online payment, they must attach the fee receipt along with the application form. The application fees for various courses are different and therefore the applicants must check the application fees in the prospectus. In case of late submission of the form after the closing date, an extra amount will be levied upon the applicants. Here are the details of the application processing fees and other details for various courses
Application processing, Entrance Test and Counselling fee (non-refundable) :
- Rs. 2800/ – for GC/ESM/FF/PwD/EWS and Management Quota Seats of IIVER
- Rs. 700/- for SC/BC Categories of Haryana State
- Rs. 4000/- for NRI In addition, the candidates shall have to bear the actual Bank charges.
- Late Fee- Rs. 600/- (if the form is deposited after the official closing date)
*In addition, the candidates shall have to bear the actual Bank charges.